Jack Sparrow
post Jun 14 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #16

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

And who comes in??

Look right now the only true world class player I know who is genuinely available is Riquelme. Everyone else will require some arm twisting...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Jun 14 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 14 2007, 01:04 PM)
And who comes in??

Look right now the only true world class player I know who is genuinely available is Riquelme. Everyone else will require some arm twisting...

anything is possible.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 14 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #18

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

^^^^
Agreed. So what are we discussing about anyway?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I can't wait...it's that time of the season when the forum fights break out.
And Porty who fights with everyone every other day, thinks he's Mahatma Gandhi, and dst who talks even more than I do, takes on a vow of silence.

So c'mon people let the fights begin...before m1ke comes up with v2.

+Quote Post

jefri91
post Jun 14 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #19

"Durgle The Turtle"

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,402

Screw GAYlliani.. why cant he stfu and f**king buy a player??

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 14 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

To be honest we have a pretty good squad and providing everyone is on form it wouldnt be a total catastrophe if we didnt sign anyone

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Jun 14 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #21

Guests

^^ agreed.

Add the fact that we have ronaldo to unleash in the champions league next season. Hopefully gourcuff gets alot more opportunity this season to show his skill.

The big concern obviously is the extra matches we'll have this season, since WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

In goals we have kalac and storari to cover, so no problems there.

Defensively we have cafu, kaladze, bonera, favalli, serginho, simic and grimi to cover. So got fair bit of quality on the bench, but it still might be an idea to sign another defender.

Midfield were probably going to have the biggest problem in covering. With only gourcuff and brocchi as cover for effectively a 5 man midfield, I think we definitely need at least 1 but probably 2 more midfielders.

Strikers we currently have oli and borriello to cover the big three. Although hopefully we get rid of borriello. As for oli anyone think he should be given another season to try prove himself.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 14 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #22

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Sell Galliani. Sack Berlusconi.

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 14 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #23

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 14 2007, 11:13 PM)

You got it wrong. Sell Berlusconi, Sack Galliani (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jun 15 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #24

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 14 2007, 12:16 PM)

I agree with sack Galliani. The guy has really not done much and his PR really sucks. You can't really sell Silvio because he's the biggest mob boss of them all. Theres so much corruption in Italy on the big business level. On a list of economic freedom in countries Italy was like 60 on the list.

I fear of a potential crisis happening with our club. Without proper reinforcements we can kiss goodbye the scudetto and possibly Europe, yet we always seem to come out on top there, but the past doesn't prove the future.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 15 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #25

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Jun 15 2007, 08:35 AM)
I agree with sack Galliani. The guy has really not done much and his PR really sucks. You can't really sell Silvio because he's the biggest mob boss of them all. Theres so much corruption in Italy on the big business level. On a list of economic freedom in countries Italy was like 60 on the list.

I fear of a potential crisis happening with our club. Without proper reinforcements we can kiss goodbye the scudetto and possibly Europe, yet we always seem to come out on top there, but the past doesn't prove the future.

Without Silvio, Milan wouldn't be having such a success .. Mind you, when Silvio came in, Milan was in a very VERY dark period (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Silvio came in and showed them the light, which made us today European Champions.

Now I understand many (Even I .. ) are waiting for Milan to sign someone, cuz it's the summer and it is something u expect. Well, the transfer window hasn't opened yet, so take it easy (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 15 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #26

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Jun 15 2007, 08:35 AM)

I was kidding of course. These guys done so much for Milan for the past 20 year,s and we are widely considered the best team in the world in the past two decades, so who am I to even suggest that they need to leave.

This post has been edited by mishale: Jun 15 2007, 02:03 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:01 PM