Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New coach could be decided on Monday

Zed.D
post May 23 2009, 06:15 AM
Post #31

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

It could be another stupid show similar to the Kaka-to-City one, orchestrated by Silvio and Galliani. Carlo staying is one thing (and it's fair enough since he has a contract), extending his contract at this point for two more seasons is another, a dumb move.
-
QUOTE (goal.com)
On Sunday, after their match with Roma, it is expected that a delegation of the team, led by Adriano Galliani and some of the players, will go to Silvio Berlusconi to convince him that Ancelotti is the right man for the job.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 23 2009, 06:53 AM
Post #32

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

On Sunday, after their match with Roma, it is expected that a delegation of the team, led by Adriano Galliani and some of the players, will go to Silvio Berlusconi to convince him that Ancelotti is the right man for the job.

I'll be surprised if Seedorf doesn't campaign his *** off for this one, as he's got the most to lose if Carlo leaves.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 23 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #33

Primavera

Milan To Keep Carlo Ancelotti At The Helm – Report

After weeks of speculation, a report in Italy suggests that Ancelotti will remain with the Rossoneri rather than join Chelsea during the summer transfer window.

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti seems to be set to stay with his current club, according to Notiziarioitaliano.it, who claim that the Rossoneri have confirmed the tactician as their boss for next season.

According to these reports, Milan have reached a last-minute agreement with the former Juventus coach. Apparently Ancelotti told vice president Adriano Galliani on Friday that he wants to continue sitting on the Milan bench.

Ancelotti has been intensely linked to Chelsea over the past few weeks, with the English media adamant that he is set to sign for the Blues.

The main objective of Ancelotti and the Rossoneri is to end the season in second place as they hold a three point lead over Juventus and sit four points above Fiorentina with only two Serie A games of the season remaining.

So... let's see, if he stays, same old story with the formations and tatics, favoritism towards some individuals and snubbing youngsters and youth products in favor of has-been superstars. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) plus that Gourcuff won't return. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Ah god, I hope this is not true.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 23 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #34

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

Notiziarioitaliano.it, who claim that the Rossoneri have confirmed the tactician as their boss for next season.

Who?

So some little-known site has confirmed this before acmilan.com. Yeah, right.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 23 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #35

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

I hope we win tomororw and he announces his departure.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 23 2009, 09:45 AM
Post #36

Primavera

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 23 2009, 12:11 PM) *
I hope we win tomororw and he announces his departure.

I think that's a more likely scenario if we lose or draw! but I don't want it to happen even if it means Carlo will stay. this is Maldini's last home game, no way anyone would want anything less that a dominating victory.

Carlo's time is up. it's a matter of time before a new coach is brought in. if they decide not to let him go now, then they'll have to do it next season. that I'm pretty sure of!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 23 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #37

Primavera

Ancelotti: resto al Milan al 100%

Nice show, Berlo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) at least bring some good players so he can do something better than losing the title race in February or getting eliminated by Bremen and Lazio quality teams (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 23 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #38

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

yea it seems carlo will be staying

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 23 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #39

Primavera

Oh, wait a minute!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) this is from acmilan.com:

"There are no contacts with Berlusconi, I don’t think that it annoyed him my contact with Abramovich. At the moment, I have no open situation with Chelsea, and at the end of the season if there will be the need to find a solution, we shall find it. Today the contract I have is valid. I'm ready for everything. I enjoy coaching, it’s a passion, not a work, it’s clear that I will say yes if they ask me if I want to coach Chelsea. Money is important, but not for me. I never asked a ‘thousand lira’ increase to Milan, the economic matter does not interest me when you’re fine in an environment, evemn though I think one must be evaluated for his qualities.

“Until June 30 2010, I’m the Milan coach. I know how the things are, I don’t see any fog, I see everything very clear. If I had to express myself in percentages, I would say that I would remain at Milan at 100% also next year. There was a very good feeling with the team, after eight years we’re still here talking, especially with the club, if it wasn’t so a coach would not last in Italy for that much. I repeat, I’m very calm, my preoccupations are others. I study English for the past two years because it helps me when I go on holiday abroad.”

(IMG:http://tinypic.info/files/d83lfmwdd5a33btqwuq6.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 23 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #40

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

from what i understood he will like to stay but i think silvio has decided to let him go so he could be leaving this year or next no idea abt that

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 24 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #41

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I'm not sure. I'd keep him if we don't have better solutions under the table then Leonardo or MvB. I mean, gee, Leonardo can be appointed right now as a assist-coach or something like that,...

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 25 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #42

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 24 2009, 10:49 PM) *
I'm not sure. I'd keep him if we don't have better solutions under the table then Leonardo or MvB. I mean, gee, Leonardo can be appointed right now as a assist-coach or something like that,...

At this point letting Carlo stay will do more harm then getting the most unexperianced coach there is.

We've gotten to a point where changing coach is the only solution. Carlo is not effective anymore, he's gone stale. We need the change desperately.

Hopefully after the Fiorentina match Galliani will make the announcment.

Next season should signal change coming from Milan. Paolo retiring, Carlo leaving, making changes in the squad...

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 25 2009, 09:18 AM
Post #43

Primavera

+1 @ han

It's no longer a case of 'let's stick to Carlo', I think we will part ways with him at the end of the season, 100%.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post May 25 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #44

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

New rumours are Leonardo and Tassotti as manager and assistant with carlo and Galli going to chelsea.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 25 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #45

Primavera

I think it's more than a rumor. looks like it's all done and dusted.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:22 PM