+Quote Post

dst
post May 12 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #17

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) ... it's good to know that Don Silvio feels this way but it means nothing if Ancelotti stays / does not wake up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

mishie
post May 12 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,072

he will stay...1 more season and that'll be it if he doesn't win the title

+Quote Post

Minami
post May 12 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #19

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,685

I don't really care if he stays another season or not.
first of all we have to do something concerning the transfers.
perhabs he will join chelsea if he had the decision, but I don't know why they want him....I mean, we're so displeased with him and they offer them a job. obviously the english premier league it diffrent than the italian....

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 12 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #20

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I don't think he will be offered a new contract now. maybe one year from now if things look good, but not now.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 12 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (mishie @ May 12 2009, 08:10 PM) *
he will stay...1 more season and that'll be it if he doesn't win the title

I thought this season was the season that he was supposed to win the title and it was a do or die thing...?

Anyway, Carlo's time as Milan coach is up, It should have been up after the 07 CL win, but like always, nothing happened becuase we won something. Carlo's time as Milan has run it's course and for the better of both parties involved I think it's better to part ways now, then further the damage for another season.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 12 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Nice to see Silvio thinks the same.. but maybe he should shut up and actually do something with the club himself?

+Quote Post

6Best
post May 13 2009, 12:36 PM
Post #23

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,299

Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti To Take Kaka & Andrea Pirlo To Chelsea – Report

The coach is strongly rumoured to be heading for Chelsea and it is reported that he will take his Milan stars with him...

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has booked his place on the Chelsea bench for next season and he will take Andrea Pirlo and Kaka with him, according to The Telegraph.

The British broadsheet claims Ancelotti has signed a pre-contract agreement with the Blues and will take the reigns in west London this summer. The Milan coach has been linked with the switch since he met with Chelsea chief Roman Abramovich in Geneva last summer. Reports in England are convinced that the Russian has finally got his man.

As part of the deal, Ancelotti is already discussing his transfer plans to strengthen the current Blues squad. Andrea Pirlo and Kaka, who have both been linked with Chelsea in the past, are on the hit-list. Voices suggest the Reggiolo-born coach has already told the English club he wants both players as part of his squad.

The latest rumours seem to have been stepped-up after Rossoneri president Silvio Berlusconi allegedly claimed this season's Scudetto failure was all the coach’s fault.

However, despite the exit talk, Milan have always maintained the Italian will stay on at the San Siro. As for Kaka, the Brazilian is keen on staying. He reiterated his stance during the club's friendly trip to Albania on Tuesday.

"My future is here with Milan and their project, and I hope it is a future with Carlo Ancelotti as coach," Kaka told Sky Sport Italia. Those comments were then backed by vice-president Adriano Galliani, who defended Ancelotti from the constant reports.

The transfer saga is likely to continue as reports continue to collide.

Lmmmaaaaaoooooo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/panicsmiley2.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 13 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #24

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I'm really curious to know about this Milan project they've set up. In depth. Not just the crappy, we'll bring in player X etc.

What are they going to do about TV revenues, youth programs etc.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post May 13 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #25

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

lol...if (and that's a big if) carlo leaves, he's not going to take anyone with him

ha ha

that's just too funny

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post May 13 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #26

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

Rijkaard closes on Ancelotti's job

As reports grow Frank Rijkaard turned down Ajax to take over at Milan, transfer guru Claudio Pasqualin expects “Carlo Ancelotti’s imminent departure.”

The Rossoneri bench remains a bone of contention in the Press, especially after President Silvio Berlusconi reportedly blamed his Coach for failing to win the Scudetto.

“Carlo’s experience at Milan has come to an end,” said agent and transfer expert Pasqualin.

“After the story about Berlusconi’s comments I expected an official denial from the club, but that did not happen.

“This sounds very much like a farewell note, so I think Ancelotti’s imminent departure and official move to Chelsea is only a matter of time.”

Numerous Coaches have been suggested as his replacement, including Massimiliano Allegri of Cagliari and former Barcelona boss Rijkaard.

“Allegri won’t be chosen, as he lacks that fundamental Milanista pedigree. At this point the most likely decision is Leonardo working with Filippo Galli or tacticians of the calibre of Rijkaard or [Marco] Van Basten.

“It has to be someone with the Rossoneri stamp of approval.”

Rijkaard’s candidacy has been given a boost today with reports in Holland that he was offered the Ajax job and turned it down.

Ajax were under the tutelage of Van Basten until he tended his resignation on May 6, so he is also available.

Channel 4

Great news (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 14 2009, 11:30 AM
Post #27

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Report: Milan Boss Carlo Ancelotti To Make Agreement With Chelsea This Weekend

Press reports in Italy suggest that ‘Carletto’ is poised to accept a lucrative four-year deal with the Blues.

According to reports in today’s edition of the Corriere dello Sport, Carlo Ancelotti will announce his decision to quit Milan and join Premier League giants Chelsea after this weekend’s round of Serie A games.
Milan play away to Udinese on Saturday and a win would mathematically guarantee the Rossoneri a spot in next season’s Champions League.

With qualification to Europe’s premier club competition out of the way, Ancelotti will finally remove doubts over his future. All the indications point to the 49-year-old heading for the exit after almost eight years in charge.

It is claimed the ex-Parma and Juventus tactician will pen an agreement with Chelsea and is ready to commit to the London side until 2013, with his wages likely to be around €6.5 million per season.

Milan have allegedly offered Ancelotti a two-year extension to his current deal, which expires in 2010, but the former Italian international is expected to reject it after being criticised by club president Silvio Berlusconi this week.

Berlusconi reportedly blamed the coach for Milan’s disappointing season during a conversation with a group of Italian tourists in Sharm el-Sheikh.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

This weekend? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) bullsh1t!

As for Silvio criticizing Carlo, I think he's really said those words because Gattuso was asked about it in his interview with Milan Channel which was published on the official site. (even though he said he wasn't sure that Silvio had actually said those things)

Does anyone think Carlo will stay after what Silvio said?.. coz I don't (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 14 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #28

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Hah. Those reports are copied from ENGLISH papers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Today, supposedly he's wanting to buy Ashley Young too.

The speculation I've just read (7 different articles) is all about a couple of things:
1. Berlusconi-Ancelotti meeting after the Udine game (which, if we win, mathematically guarantees CL next year);
2. Ancelotti almost certainly on his way out (the articles seem to think this is almost certain after Berlusconi's comments and after a really odd episode in the press conference in Tirana where Ancelotti was asked a question and Galliani answered on his behalf);
3. The two Dutchmen. Apparently Van Basten and Rijkaard have met and chatted recently and the guy who's agent for both of them is in Milan - the papers are pretty sure he didn't come just for the risotto. Some articles think it's MVB who's in pole position, some think it's Rijkaard.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 14 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #29

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Can't we have both Rijkaard and MvB!? That would be cool! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 14 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #30

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

(from the ticker on acmilan.com's english page)

PRESIDENT BERLUSCONI: "Declarations are attributed to me, but I know nothing about them"
5/14/2009
MILAN - President Berlusconi has denied today, confirming the declarations of Adriano Galliani from yesterday, the phrases which were attributed to him, in which he said that he Carlo Ancelotti was responsible for Milan not winning the Scudetto. "I fall from the clouds," declared Silvio Berlusconi at Montecitorio. The reporters had asked for a comment on the Chelsea-Ancelotti agreement which the English tabloids reported: "I was never intered. I heard that there were declarations attributed to me, left, right and centre, but I know nothing about them."

Denial's a bit late this time.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:03 PM