Portman
post Mar 19 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

GILARDINO: ‘Wanted to do my best’

19/03/2006

UDINE - Alberto Gilardino spoke after the game: ‘I am doing well. I wanted to show do everything that I could and show the coach that I am always ready. Milan are a great team with great players. It is perfectly normal that at times some don’t play, then they have an opportunity to demonstrate that they can do it.’ Then he commented on his goal, Milan’s second in the game: ‘Billy passed me a beautiful ball. The hug with Pippo? We are great friends. We are always happy when either of us score.’ Then a word about his assist for Sheva: ‘I hurt my knee. I didn’t think that it would end up in the back of the net. As was the case with the ball for Seedorf as well, which ended up being important. The cancelled goal? It’s a pity that it was out of play because it was really beautiful.’ Regarding the team’s performance: ‘It wasn’t easy to unblock the result, but we were able to do it. They held tight and it wasn’t easy to penetrate the defensive line. This is a very important victory. Now we must think about doing well and try for three points every Sunday, then we’ll see what happens.’
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:22 AM