post Sep 15 2021, 07:49 PM
Post #646

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2021, 06:04 PM) *
I'm pretty sure we won't sell Bennacer.

We really can't say that about anyone on the team imo. If the right offer comes, I think anyone is for sale.

Look at the moves we're making. It's pretty obvious we're looking at players who can slot in for the current ones.

And personally given how the contract situations are panning out. I think any offer that comes in which is good we should consider. If 70m came for Theo from Man City or PSG, we should take it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 18 2021, 12:52 PM
Post #647

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Raiola states that Romagnoli will join Juve this coming summer as a free agent.

Tuttosport claim Juve are working on bringing both Kessie and Romagnoli to Juve next summer on free transfers.

Think both players will most likely move on next season, not sure where Kessie will end up, but highly unlikely renewing at Milan.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 18 2021, 01:57 PM
Post #648

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Milan fans extremely pissed at Raiola's comments. How can you say the Milan captain might play for Juventus next season, especially before Juve-Milan tomorrow. And how can Romagnoli sit and let this slip by. Incredibly unprofessional.

Re Kessie, I read somewhere today that our offer is 5M to be incremented every season up till 6.5M, whereas Kessie wants 6.5M fixed plus bonuses.

Bruh, I don't think I've ever seen such a clusteruck anywhere before as long as player contracts are concerned. It's quite shameful, actually, because it stinks of small club mentality. After Dollarumma and Capanoglu last season, Kessie and Romagnoli this season, then it's going to be Theo, Bennacer and so on. Incredible.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 18 2021, 06:13 PM
Post #649

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Indeed. Something is definitively not right.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2021, 12:59 PM
Post #650

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I think with Romagnoli they are not going to even offer him anything. It's probably why Raiola cam out. He's clearly not happy with what happened with Donnarumma or Romagnoli now. If Romagnoli earns 6.5m (another masterclass from Mirabelli btw), the only offer we're going to make is something lower. He's been relegated to the bench. why should he be earning more than the 2 players starting ahead of him. It makes no financial sense to us. I just don't understand why we didn't try to monetize him this summer, or even tried to offer him to Juve in exchange for someone, at least make it look a bit better on the books

Re Kessie. If it is really 6.5m he's asking for then the management need to shut up and pay up. But if this progresses past November, we need to sell him for money in January. Simple as. We cannot let him of all players go for free in the summer

And why have we not already renewed Theo and Bennacer?? Why are we letting these contracts run down FFS?

The media and Italian journalists need to start putting pressure on our management when they're asking questions about this. Because Donna and Kebab boy last summer was forgivable, losing anyone else would not be

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2021, 02:08 PM
Post #651

Well, Theo and Bennacer's contracts expire in 2024. There's still plenty of time. But yeah, we shouldn't leave it for too late.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 19 2021, 02:09 PM
Post #652

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2021, 02:08 PM) *
Well, Theo and Bennacer's contracts expire in 2024. There's still plenty of time. But yeah, we shouldn't leave it for too late.

I disagree that there's still plenty of time. Next summer they will be in the same boat as Kessie. And by then the club has no negotiating power. We needed to renew this past summer, let alone waiting throughout the season and dragging these talks out

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2021, 04:37 PM
Post #653

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2021, 02:09 PM) *
I disagree that there's still plenty of time. Next summer they will be in the same boat as Kessie. And by then the club has no negotiating power. We needed to renew this past summer, let alone waiting throughout the season and dragging these talks out

Next summer is 2022, man. There will be two more years left, so they won't be in the same boat as Kessie. But regardless, yes, we should renew them ASAP.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 19 2021, 11:24 PM
Post #654

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I don't know about you guys, this contract situation is beginning to rip the team apart IMO. Donnarumma could have been explained with greed and that *** Raiola. But ever since Hakan turned out to be a problem, I've felt very uncomfortable. Kessie assured everyone there won't be any problem with his renewal and stated he wants Milan. Yet problems occurred.

And on the other hand we managed not to sign players like Thauvin who were going to be free agents. Again probably because of our stingy contract policy.

All will hurt us more and more. In the end the team will be completely lost and beyond repair. It is something that makes me worrisome.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 19 2021, 11:35 PM
Post #655

If Kessie is asking 6.5M then we should satisfy his requests. If he's demanding more than I side with Maldini and he can go f*ck himself, especially after the latest performances. But at least sell him in January and get some money FFS!

I just remembered that Maldini said before tonight's game that he's been discussing with Kessie's agent over the renewal for a year and a half. A year and a half! To quote:

Recently Paolo Maldini has spoken more with Jurgen Klopp or Franck Kessie's agent: "With Klopp - the director of the Milan technical area jokes on DAZN - It's a year and a half that we talk to Kessie's agent. There have been many occasions, there will be others".

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Sep 19 2021, 11:36 PM

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 20 2021, 05:15 AM
Post #656

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

Read that adli thus far is playing pretty well, anyone follows french league here?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 20 2021, 04:21 PM
Post #657

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 20 2021, 05:15 AM) *
Read that adli thus far is playing pretty well, anyone follows french league here?

Nope. Can't be bothered.

But I watched some comps of his last 2 games and the kid looks smooth. Can't wait to bring him in. He could have really helped out this season with just Diaz in that AM slot

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 20 2021, 04:23 PM
Post #658

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 19 2021, 11:24 PM) *
I don't know about you guys, this contract situation is beginning to rip the team apart IMO. Donnarumma could have been explained with greed and that *** Raiola. But ever since Hakan turned out to be a problem, I've felt very uncomfortable. Kessie assured everyone there won't be any problem with his renewal and stated he wants Milan. Yet problems occurred.

And on the other hand we managed not to sign players like Thauvin who were going to be free agents. Again probably because of our stingy contract policy.

All will hurt us more and more. In the end the team will be completely lost and beyond repair. It is something that makes me worrisome.

I agree.

We cannot simply say that we have a 4m wage cap. This is not 2000! I don't know what's going on with Kessie. I cannot believe that he'd be asking for 8m that's just unthinkable, but he is worth 6.5m to this team, so I do not understand why we're stretching this out at the risk of losing a 50m+ player for free come summer. Makes absolutely zero financial sense, from whichever angle you want to look at it

We also have to consider the fact that we've offloaded big contracts as well this summer just like we have offloaded big contracts each summer since Elliot came in. So the budget should be there to give Kessie the bump he wants. Ibra is probably also on his final year, so that will be another big wage gone in the summer. It just makes no sense why we're negotiating with our important players in this manner

Hakan it looks like it's been a good move overall. Obviously had we sold him the previous summer we could have gotten a 20m fee for him, which once again, makes absolutely zero sense that we let him rundown his contract while being a starter in the team

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 21 2021, 02:41 PM
Post #659

Stumbled upon this.

That Antony kid (#11) looks very impressive. Could be our solution to the RW problem. Current market value at 25M.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 21 2021, 07:41 PM
Post #660

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 21 2021, 02:41 PM) *
Stumbled upon this.

That Antony kid (#11) looks very impressive. Could be our solution to the RW problem. Current market value at 25M.

He's my first buy in career mode (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Great to play with in Fifa. Never actually saw him play though

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:52 PM