> 05/04/08 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. Cagliari Calcio

Zed.D
post Apr 5 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #346

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Apr 6 2008, 12:43 AM)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) It must be hard following Milan's games from Australia...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 5 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #347

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Wow how quit it is tonight, and although we had a lot of positive in this game, there is still the inevitable negatives.

But the only one I'm willing to focus on is the big one that has been plagueing us for a long time now which is the goal keeper, that howler Kalac made has been one in a long line of previous mistakes made by both him and Dida, and I'm very thankful that we held on and instead of crumbling like we have been doing recently fought back and got the goal to secure the points.

But again the keeper issue is imo top priority this summer, hopefully Galliani is starting to open his eyes

+Quote Post

fahad
post Apr 5 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #348

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,418

Ancelotti: That's my Milan!
Saturday 5 April, 2008

Carlo Ancelotti was furious with his squad last week, but following the win over Cagliari has “rediscovered” Milan.

“At last we started a match with the right tempo and unity,” he said after the 3-1 victory. “We were in control all the way through, even if there were a few tired legs at the end.

“The important thing is that we have rediscovered this team. The side still has pride and the willingness to work hard. It has been a difficult campaign, but we hope to end it on a high.”

The Rossoneri are out of the Champions League and the Coppa Italia, but this result puts them back in contention for fourth place.

He welcomed back Kaka and Pippo Inzaghi from injury, but also adopted a 4-4-2 system.

“That allowed us to remain more compact. It is a good solution, especially with regards to defensive movements. We also played this way towards the end of last season.

“When Kaka is absent, you really notice, and tonight he was back to his usual standards. The problem was being without Inzaghi for a month.”

There are difficulties ahead for the showdown with Juventus, as Alessandro Nesta and Kakha Kaladze will be suspended with injury doubts over Alberto Gilardino, Gennaro Gattuso and Giuseppe Favalli.

Finally, Ancelotti was asked to comment on the transfer stories linking Milan with Ronaldinho and Andriy Shevchenko.

“I am a Coach and therefore make tactical evaluations. Ronaldinho is a great player, despite his difficult campaign.

“We have made a big investment on Alexandre Pato and he has similar characteristics to Shevchenko. It would be wiser to go for a different type of player, but that does not mean Pato and Sheva couldn’t play together.”

+Quote Post

Nova
post Apr 5 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #349

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

check out the highlights at the video section !

+Quote Post

mishie
post Apr 5 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #350

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 5 2008, 09:39 PM)
check out the highlights at the video section !

cheers Nova (as always) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 5 2008, 10:48 PM
Post #351

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Here are datasport.it's ratings (very positive ratings. these guys are usually pretty stingy):

Kalac 4.5
Bonera 7
Kaladze 6
Maldini 6.5
Favalli 6
Cafu 6
Brocchi 6.5
Pirlo 6.5
Seedorf 6.5
Gattuso 6.5
Ambrosini 7
Kaka` 8
Gourcuff s.v.
Inzaghi 8

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 5 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #352

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Apr 6 2008, 08:23 AM)
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) It must be hard following Milan's games from Australia...

yes. this game started at 5:30 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 5 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #353

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 5 2008, 09:35 PM)
Wow how quit it is tonight, and although we had a lot of positive in this game, there is still the inevitable negatives.

But the only one I'm willing to focus on is the big one that has been plagueing us for a long time now which is the goal keeper, that howler Kalac made has been one in a long line of previous mistakes made by both him and Dida, and I'm very thankful that we held on and instead of crumbling like we have been doing recently fought back and got the goal to secure the points.

But again the keeper issue is imo top priority this summer, hopefully Galliani is starting to open his eyes

his usuals mistake is to dive too early, tonight's was absolutely comical though (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I hope we get a decent keeper in the summer because Kalac is good enough for sub but not first choice.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 5 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #354

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 5 2008, 10:07 PM)
his usuals mistake is to dive too early, tonight's was absolutely comical though (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)   I hope we get a decent keeper in the summer because Kalac is good enough for sub but not first choice.

Agreed, we need a keeper that will save us points, somebody reliable.

Anyways, great result, haven't had chance to see it yet as I was out, but nice to see the score when I got in. Pippo seems to always get it done when he plays! Now we need Fiorentina to lose/draw.

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Apr 5 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #355

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I like Kalac, he's a good keeper. But a great keeper is worth a hell of a lot. Thing is, I can't really think of anyone that we could realistically get in the summer who I would class as 'great'. I guess the closest would be Frey.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Apr 6 2008, 12:09 AM
Post #356

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Kaladze is suspended too! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Bonera and Maldini FTW!

+Quote Post

paloschi43
post Apr 6 2008, 02:29 AM
Post #357

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 3,805

-Kaka played great first half maybe he slowed down a bit in the second half due to his condition was not enough as he is normal after an injury.His goal was fantastic,best player in the night.

-Bonera was very good,he attacked well offensively and solid in defense.

-Pippo scored 2 goals but a World Class Gk like Frey or Buffon could have saved that ball easily.Stotari was quilty.

-Seedorf was good,decent game from him.

-Favalli did well,today he looked a serie B player to my eyes,it seems he improved.

My ratings

Kalac 4-He scored Cagliari's goal,was fantastic goal.

Bonera 7
Maldini 6.5
Kaladze 6.5
Favalli 6
Cafu 5.5
Gattuso 6.5
Pirlo 7
Ambrossini 6.5
Seedorf 6.5
Kaka 8(first half 10,second half 6)
inzaghi 7
Gourcuff 6
Brocchi 6.5

Cagliari was in poor form,especially Stotari and Foggia,Foggia did nothing.Hope to see Better Seedorf,Gattuso vs juve next week.Off course a Kaka in better condition.

This post has been edited by paloschi43: Apr 6 2008, 02:31 AM

+Quote Post

Dildil
post Apr 6 2008, 02:43 AM
Post #358

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 3,796

conget for Milan won and gain 3 important point
inzaghi came back to save Milan and scored 2 important goal
Forza Milan

+Quote Post

Devillito
post Apr 6 2008, 06:35 AM
Post #359

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,612

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

Man, that was emotional..

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 6 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #360

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

and you people said ricky wouldn't make that much of a difference! shame on you all!! He is still top 3 in the world and for me he is better than that Portuguese diver. When kaka plays, everyone plays well.

ricky for captain in 2 years!

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:05 AM