> Kaka open to joining City revolution, LOL

Warchant
post Sep 8 2008, 12:33 AM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

AC Milan star Kaka is open to the prospect of joining Manchester City if the club can achieve their initial target of Champions League qualification, according to his representative.

The Brazilian, widely acknowledged to be the world's best player, has been the subject of interest from Chelsea this summer; but with City's new-found wealth, the club could easily compete in a bidding war.

Milan may be willing to sanction a 100m euros transfer in a year's time and City's new owners the Abu Dhabi United Group (ADUG), have already made it clear that they want to start recruiting the world's top talent.

''Kaká would prefer a club like Chelsea, Real Madrid or Milan, but we never know,'' Kaká's representative Diogo Kotscho told The Observer.

''This season Manchester City do not have a team to win the Champions League.

''Maybe next season they can get into that competition - they have the prospects to be good enough. What they need to have is a big project to win the Premier League and the Champions League.

''It's not just about Kaká, they will only get the very best players if they attain this level. It was the same with Chelsea a few years ago - they had to prove themselves too.

''I think Manchester City are headed in the right direction, but they have big work to do.

''It's no easy thing to reach the same level as the biggest clubs in the world, and it's not just about money - you have to spend it properly and build a great team. In two or three years they can be there if they do the right things.''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...and&cc=5901
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Sep 8 2008, 12:33 AM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

these kind of stories just amaze me

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 8 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #3

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Well, this Kotschko guy is the same one who said he wanted to go to Real last year so....

+Quote Post

Giancarlo
post Sep 8 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,011

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 8 2008, 01:08 AM) *
Well, this Kotschko guy is the same one who said he wanted to go to Real last year so....

The article is wrong becuase Kotscho isn't Kaka's agent. I believe he's a trainer he had back in Brazil. It's rather silly.

The guy keeps talking for Kaka... like he is his agent... it's so ridiculous.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 8 2008, 01:20 AM
Post #5

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

I wouldn't even believe his agent if he said it. All they do is stir things up in a hope to get their player to move as it means more $$$ for them.

+Quote Post

sakhratul
post Sep 8 2008, 02:22 AM
Post #6

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 3,992

thbis is joke.. i guess if everton got a new owner also kaka will be linked with them...hahaha

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 8 2008, 06:39 AM
Post #7

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Early contender for joke of the funking year! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) If Kaka ever leaves, it'll be most probably Madrid. And then Chelsea in a distant second place.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Sep 8 2008, 12:39 PM
Post #8

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

Everyone laughed at Chelsea, now look at them.

Don't see it anytime soon but wouldn't be surprised in a few years if they have the same guy them being as big as Chelsea.

As for Kaka, only place I can see him leaving to is Madrid.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 8 2008, 01:07 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 8 2008, 01:08 AM) *

He also said he was very close to going to Chelsea this summer.

This guy isn't even Kaka's agent, and I certainly don't think he's a personal advisor of any sort.

Personally I don't see Kaka ever moving to England, the only place I can see him moving to is Real, and with his long term contract with us, it won't happen any time soon. Kaka won't ask for a transfer thus Milan won't sell for any ammount of money.

So until he's at 30 he'll stay at Milan, then it's a different situation, but Milan will make sure that his best years where spent at Milan and if they do sell it would be for a ridiculous ammount

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 8 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #10

Berretti

You're right Ash, these are two different matters entirely. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) If they pour in the money, City can be a big club. Maybe not prestigious yet, but big yes. And Kaka will only leave for Madrid, if he ever does leave. I see no other club, keeping in mind he's Brazilian, and most Brazilians get erotic fantasies when they hear the name Real Madrid.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Sep 8 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #11

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (acid911 @ Sep 8 2008, 01:09 PM) *
keeping in mind he's Brazilian, and most Brazilians get erotic fantasies when they hear the name Real Madrid.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 8 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #12

Berretti

Naive people, they still think Real Madrid is the biggest club in world football. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) It is one of the top 3 (along with us and Bayren), but I don't think any other club can rival our achievements at least in the last three decades. There's a reason why we're still the number one in UEFA ranking.

It's completely another thing how we fared in the last few seasons in the league. But all said and done, we're numero uno, and depending on how things go, will be for quite some time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) That's not to brag that Real is any smaller, they have their own place in history. But all my Brazilian friends go gaga once they hear the name of that Spanish club. It's changing a bit now, with us having guys like Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Dida, Cafu, and Pato, etc.

+Quote Post

nnloso
post Sep 8 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #13

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 3,636

hahaha. good joke. but isnt april fool's day over ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Sep 8 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,827

Well, if they can put 100£ on the table they can have him and his brother (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 12 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (morgoth @ Sep 8 2008, 07:18 AM) *
Well, if they can put 100£ on the table they can have him and his brother (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

and relegation will soon follow afterwards but 100 m aint bad right guys?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:52 AM