Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [IT] Serie A 07/08

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

All the Serie A 2007/08 talk here (non-Milan)!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 18 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

It was that easy!

Nedved denies defeatism claims
Monday 18 June, 2007

Pavel Nedved has denied declaring that Juventus are unlikely to qualify for next year’s Champions League. “I never made any forecast.”

channel4

So, what do you think; how far can Giuve go?? I think they will fight for 3rd/4th place. They can't challenge Inter/Milan/Roma for the scudetto but let's wait for the transfer window to end first and then we'll have a better view.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 18 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #3

Berretti

TBH I think it's too soon to say "3rd-4th-7th-no Europe"... there are 2 months where they can build a nice squad.

I'll wait for the transfers until the 1st of the September to predict anything.

I'm curious about the centenary-buy that Moratti said. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
Tévez? coff coff Riquelme? coff

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 18 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #4

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Well, maybe it's Camoranesi, Porty. He's got an Argentina passport too, after all. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 19 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Juve will go far next season. I hope they do go far, cuz they have suffered a lot in Serie B. They deserve better than the merda IMO

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 19 2007, 05:45 AM
Post #6

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I think Juve will enter the fray as a Viola level club. I don't think they can land all the big names they dream of to be honest. And I see a very very strong challenge from Viola this season. They have reeled in some exciting talents. Also I don't see Ranieri outfoxing Prandelli. Juve to get a UEFA spot though, unless extensive injuries rip them apart.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 19 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #7

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

If Juve do manage to hold on to Trezeguet, I don't think they need to land too many players at all.

Juve do have some decent defenders, except JA Boumsong of course, he's the Worlds worst. Chiellini has looked dominant at U21 level, yes I know it's U21s, but he's made alot of players look like U12s out there.

In a stupid weird way, being relegated has helped them. Instead of loaning their young players out, they've just fielded them, not only do they gain experience, but also learn the system that Juve use.

They are my pre-season favourites to WIN the title. Obviously when the season starts alot of transfers can be made and I'll re-make my prediction. But I think they'll be right back up there. Who wouldn't with Buffon at one end and Alex at the other? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 19 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #8

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

I think that Milan team will win it this year...It's about time.
I dunno about Juve...with their current team they can be happy if they qualify for the UEFA Cup, not more. But you never know which players they're going to sign in the summer.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 19 2007, 10:06 AM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

They win the Scudetto? But... but... em...Ranieri...

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 19 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 19 2007, 09:06 AM)
They win the Scudetto? But... but... em...Ranieri...

Ranieri isn't as bad as people make out, after all, he did take mid-table Chelsea into the Champions League. This was before the Roman empire, too. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 19 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #11

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Juve need time. They can't compete with Inter/Milan yet. Plus they have Ranieri (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) The CL spot would be a success for them.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jun 19 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #12

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Juventus sign Iaquinta – official

Serie B champions Juventus have completed their expected swoop for Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

The 27-year-old has been linked with the Turin giants for some time and has today completed an £8m move.

"I believe that I am the right age to realise this dream,” said the World Cup winner. “I like pressure and I cannot wait to start this new adventure.

"I have grown up year-on-year and after seven seasons in Udine the moment has arrived to make a jump in quality.

“I now need to test myself with a challenge that only a great club like Juventus can offer, in Italy and in Europe.”

Iaquinta, who has signed a five-year contract in Turin, scored 14 goals in Serie A last term and may have been brought in to replace David Trezeguet at the club.

“He is an important player, another World Cup winner who will help to write history at this club,” noted Juventus director general Jean-Claude Blanc.

“He is a professional who we welcome and a player who will add experience and quality to a squad which is enthusiastically hoping to offer fans the satisfaction they deserve.

“There is no doubt that this is another forward step in making a competitive squad on our return to Serie A.”

Born in November 1979, Iaquinta arrives after his development at the Stadio Friuli. He has also enjoyed spells at Padova and Castel di Sangro.

Juventus are also reportedly close to signing Empoli midfielder Sergio Almiron and Gabriel Milito from Real Zaragoza

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 19 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #13

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Though many would disagree with me .. He is a good striker and scores consistently. Lippi didn't just play him (at the WC) just for the hell of it. He could be one of Juve's best players

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 19 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #14

Berretti

Moratti conferma Cruz

Intervenendo al sito FiorentinaNews, il presidente Massimo Moratti ha confermato anche per la prossima stagione l'argentino Julio Cruz. "Tutti gli anni leggo che partirà dall'Inter - ha detto Moratti -, e tutti gli anni resta e risulta anche decisivo. Affermo senza mezzi termini che rimarrà anche quest'anno".

Moratti confirmed Julio Cruz stay for next season.

Question: It will be as 4th, 5th or 7th striker? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 19 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #15

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Try a double digit number Portyboy, after the Suazo thing...Galliani might as well have pooped on Moratti's face. Heh heh. He's gonna do something crazy...Inter will implode if they ain't careful.

Darn I want at least two more signings.

+Quote Post

148 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:56 AM