> Milan sale to go through!, Chinese consortium to acquire for 700 MM Euros

han2503
post May 1 2016, 06:38 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Let's see, we've been duped before, first with Bee and now all these conflicting reports about the Chinese. Hope that if Silvio does sell up this will FINALLY be the end of Galliani being the decision maker, and that the club will go into good hands and we don't go from the frying pan and into the fire which is what I think Bee would have been but Silvio was choosing him because he accepted to take just the minority stake while allowing B & G to still run this circus act
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 1 2016, 07:04 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

I dont know which one I want more, Berlusconi selling or Galliani leaving. I really think that the new owner should make fundamenal changes in the club personel. And whoever comes, I hope he has a very good coach with him to bring in San Siro, we cant keep appointing people like Inzaghi, Brochi and so one as coaches.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 1 2016, 08:28 PM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ May 1 2016, 07:04 PM) *
I dont know which one I want more, Berlusconi selling or Galliani leaving. I really think that the new owner should make fundamenal changes in the club personel. And whoever comes, I hope he has a very good coach with him to bring in San Siro, we cant keep appointing people like Inzaghi, Brochi and so one as coaches.

I wouldn't imagine that any major share holders would stand for Galliani keeping his place, they'd want to bring in their own people. So the most important thing that can happen to Milan atm is Silvio selling, because as long as he's there Galliani will also be there. His own daughter tried with all her might to push Galliani out and was unsuccessful, if she couldn't do it then the only way for it to happen is if Silvio is no longer a part of the picture either.

As for coaches, Pellgerini is being mentioned a lot, don't know how to feel about it, I think he's a good coach, but no one that really gets me excited or anything

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 1 2016, 09:18 PM
Post #19

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Who get's you excited Han?

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 2 2016, 07:28 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

CorSport: Today in Rome they worked on the last details and the sign of the exclusive negotiations will come in the next 24-48 hours. The buyers are Evergrande group and Jack Ma (as a financial partner).

CorSport also reports that the Chinese will invest €300m in the first season and that everything will be closed in the late June.

Sky: If Berlusconi decide to sign the exclusive negotiations with Chinese, then all the decision will be frozen, for example Montolivo's renewal and Brocchis future. The things will be like this for a month.

According to TMW, Berlusconi has decided to sell majority of Milan, it will be 51% and he want to stay as honorary President. TMW says the offer from Chinese is 700m + debts. Berlusconi does not want to invest in Milan, after this unsuccessful year.The first priority of the new investors would be to build a new stadium.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2016, 07:46 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 1 2016, 09:18 PM) *
Who get's you excited Han?

So Pellegrini is a name that gets YOU excited?

Like I said, he's a good coach but he's more of a practical option rather than an adventurous one. Obviously I'd be happy with him as he's a major upgrade over the last 5 coaches we've had

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 2 2016, 07:53 PM
Post #22

Primavera
Group Icon

Well, he has CL experience, he's a solid tactician and a good man-manager. I think he'd do good.

But you dodged the question. Who get's you excited and is free/eager to move to Milan?

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2016, 08:02 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 2 2016, 07:53 PM) *
Well, he has CL experience, he's a solid tactician and a good man-manager. I think he'd do good.

But you dodged the question. Who get's you excited and is free/eager to move to Milan?

I honestly don't know, there are obviously going to be a lot of coaches shifting clubs but they all seem to have set destinations in mind.

Like I said, I think Pellegrini is good, and he's practical, because I think he'll bring that shift in the team but he's not really a Carlo, Mourinho, Guardiola level manager either imo

1 guy I've always wanted to see at Milan is Hiddink though, don't know what he'll be doing after his time at Chelsea is up

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 2 2016, 08:08 PM
Post #24

Primavera
Group Icon

Man, I really don't see what you see in Hiddink. For me he's always been a perfect small team manager who achieves. And also, his time clearly passed.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2016, 10:07 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 2 2016, 08:08 PM) *
Man, I really don't see what you see in Hiddink. For me he's always been a perfect small team manager who achieves. And also, his time clearly passed.

Well I've personally always rated him

And if things fall through with the Chinese he'd be the perfect coach for us since we've basically turned into a mid-table team nowadays.

If the top players aren't coming then we need someone who can get the best from what we have and Hiddink imo is one of the best at doing just that

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 2 2016, 10:14 PM
Post #26

Primavera
Group Icon

I really don't know Han. It's one of your fixations. Hiddink is 70 years old, never coached in Serie A, never been linked with Milan, hasn't been particularly good as a coach for years now. Really don't see what would be so good about him.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 3 2016, 08:06 AM
Post #27

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Which coach, depends on what strategy the (new?) management follows?

Do we like Dortmund, hire a young exciting coach like Klopp and then support him patiently so he builds a project? Or do we do like other moneyed clubs and quickly build a team to challenge.

All of that will determine what direction to take.

For me, I'm all in favour of Pellegrini. He will bring in a stability and a maturity that we desperately need after all these years of failed experiments. He has a good eye for players. Is a decent tactician and has managed clubs that are not stacked with superstars and still got performances from them. Language is the only barrier here though.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 3 2016, 02:44 PM
Post #28

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Tuttosport: The Chinese want to give Maldini an important role at Milan, like Nedved at Juventus.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 11 2016, 03:39 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Official : Fininvest confirms that have reached an agreement with a group of Chinese investors to continue the negotiations of selling a PART of Milan.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...amp;oe=579F35C3

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 12 2016, 02:39 PM
Post #30

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

The Chinese group is Jack Ma's group, aka Ali Baba Group. Both Silvio and Jack have been negotiating for over a year now.

It's reported Silvio wants to sell all of Milan, but the Chinese want him to retain part ownership otherwise the deal will not be made. This could mean one of two things (maybe both); Silvio's management to remain with final approvals coming from China and/or that the Chinese require Silvio's political/social/cultural/etc perks.

All transfer negotiations have been put on hold till the deal is finalized. Think we finally are about to be introduced to our new majority owner.

Enter BIG money Milan.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:26 PM