Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaka: We need 20 great players

Ry4n
post May 17 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #16

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

"Meanwhile the French press claim that Milan are extremely close to completing the signing of Nice goalkeeper Hugo Lloris"

OMG IF WE SIGN HIM IM GUNNA KISS BRAIDA !! I LOVE THIS GOALKEEPER I RATE HIM VERY HIGH !!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 17 2008, 06:55 PM
Post #17

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (morgoth @ May 17 2008, 07:52 AM)
Kaka should just focus on his football and shut up, this guy is starting to get on my nerves with all his comments!

we should consider ourselves lucky he is still focusing his football at our club. The world player of the year in uefa cup. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

morgoth
post May 17 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 17 2008, 06:55 PM)
we should consider ourselves lucky he is still focusing his football at our club.  The world player of the year in uefa cup.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The way I see it is that HE should consider himself lucky to play for club like Milan, but feel free to disagree!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 17 2008, 08:29 PM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (morgoth @ May 17 2008, 01:21 PM)
The way I see it is that HE should consider himself lucky to play for club like Milan, but feel free to disagree!

yeah uefa cup, kaka sure is lucky.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 17 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #20

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 17 2008, 10:29 PM)
yeah uefa cup, kaka sure is lucky.

Serie A winner, Champions league winner, Italian Super Cup winner, European Super Cup winner, Club World Cup winner, World player of the year and Ballon d'Or winner ... I mean, is it by coincidence that he won this at Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Oh and btw, he signed a contract extension, before the final hearing of the Calciopoli .. Meaning he signed to remain in Milan, even if they were demoted to Serie B.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post May 17 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

kaka has earned the right to talk

+Quote Post

august_milan
post May 18 2008, 12:24 AM
Post #22

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 1,908

i think kaka has more than earned his right to voice his opinion at this club. He is our most talented, consistant players and has show his loyality to the club. if maldini and gauttso can give there opinions then kaka can too, and if anyone believes that he shouldnt be voicing his opinion, then no players should.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post May 18 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #23

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 17 2008, 03:06 PM)
Serie A winner, Champions league winner, Italian Super Cup winner, European Super Cup winner, Club World Cup winner, World player of the year and Ballon d'Or winner ... I mean, is it by coincidence that he won this at Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Oh and btw, he signed a contract extension, before the final hearing of the Calciopoli .. Meaning he signed to remain in Milan, even if they were demoted to Serie B.

That is very true but being at milan doesnt result in instant trophies. His talent and hardwork brought milan and him those titles aswell as the hardwork and sacrifices of many others.

I'm sorry r7 it just i cant bare seeing milan in uefa cup and it just frustrates/angers me to no end.

+Quote Post

amancik
post May 18 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #24

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (Warchant @ May 17 2008, 10:51 PM)
kaka has earned the right to talk

+1

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 18 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #25

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Kaka has earned the right to talk to the management. There is still a difference between airing dirty laundry in public. But I will grant that he hasn't quite crossed that line yet.

Oh btw...august_milan I must disagree with this...

if maldini and gauttso can give there opinions then kaka can too, and if anyone believes that he shouldnt be voicing his opinion, then no players should.

Only a whole career to go-in other words about 15 years before Kaka can claim the same rights as Maldini. Milan have had greater players than Kaka before, who still didn't reach the status of Maldini. In fact Kaka still has a tiny bit of the way to go to hit the kind of status Sheva had in my heart (then).

A lot of you like Kaka, I cannot say he hasn't been great for Milan. But the emotional attachement just isn't there. And that for me doesn't come from cups. He went up a gazillion points in my book, for his display in the CL last season. Some more for the way the AS fake pic issue was addressed. But that's still a long way to go.

He's only against people like Marco Van Basten and so on. It's not his fault, I set abnormally high standards.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 18 2008, 01:03 PM
Post #26

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 18 2008, 09:24 AM)
That is very true but being at milan doesnt result in instant trophies.  His talent and hardwork brought milan and him those titles aswell as the hardwork and sacrifices of many others. 

I'm sorry r7 it just i cant bare seeing milan in uefa cup and it just frustrates/angers me to no end.

It frustrates me too. But look, Milan isn't about flash, high profile transfers, and grabbing the spotlight. Milan is a tradition .. In the span of the past 22 yrs, no team has racked up as much trophies as Milan. I have been following this team for almost 20 yrs now ... I have seen Milan in Uefa cup before, I have seen Milan struggle far worse than this before. But you know what, when the club suffers at some point and over comes that, then the success even more beautiful. And now to be crowned and ranked #1 in the world, that just fills me up with such joy.

Being at Milan doesn't mean instant trophies, no. But Milan, is a giant in Europe, and as such Milan will remain a giant and will remain to haul in the trophies. Kaka' is 80% of Milan's attack, yes. But he doesn't represent much as a midfielder nor a defender nor a Gkeeper .. Hence, it was a team's effort.

Players dream of playing for Milan .. Not many teams bolster as much trophies in the trophy room. And believe me when I say this, as great as Kaka' is, Shevchenko was 10x greater for the tifosi at the San Siro during his time at Milan, and when he left, (I went to the opening game of that season ..) the feeling was that Milan lost it's most important player (forgetting Rui and Stam) and that Milan would struggle badly without him, then add to that Calciopoli and what have you got ?
But of course, Milan is Milan and I don't know how this club does it !!! But the club stood up high and tall and lifted the CL in Athena, enter Kaka'. And maybe when he leaves, everyone will say the same that Milan depends on Kaka' and so on and so forth, then someone else springs in ... What I am trying to say is, this is Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 18 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

As many trophies as this team wins, only 1 serie A title in 9 years is not good enough. I'd willingly give up on the CL for the next 5 years to concentrate on the league. Inter have won 3 times the amount of league titles in a 3rd of the time! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 18 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #28

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 18 2008, 05:28 AM)
Kaka has earned the right to talk to the management. There is still a difference between airing dirty laundry in public. But I will grant that he hasn't quite crossed that line yet.

Oh btw...august_milan I must disagree with this...
Only a whole career to go-in other words about 15 years before Kaka can claim the same rights as Maldini. Milan have had greater players than Kaka before, who still didn't reach the status of Maldini. In fact Kaka still has a tiny bit of the way to go to hit the kind of status Sheva had in my heart (then).

A lot of you like Kaka, I cannot say he hasn't been great for Milan. But the emotional attachement just isn't there. And that for me doesn't come from cups. He went up a gazillion points in my book, for his display in the CL last season. Some more for the way the AS fake pic issue was addressed. But that's still a long way to go.

He's only against people like Marco Van Basten and so on. It's not his fault, I set abnormally high standards.

+1

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:35 PM