> Serie A - Week 34 - Brescia - Milan, Date: 23/04/11 Time: 20:45 CET

han2503
post Apr 20 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Back to business for us. Must win and another step toward the Scudetto, we get 3 points out of this and the Bologna game, we'll have one hand on the title

Hopefully Nesta will be back, as well as VB and Zambro

We can't afford to play as we did today in the league, dropped points here would be terrible for us.

I want to see both Pirlo and VB in that midfield, if Allegri does not think it's possible then I'd rather it's VB that he plays then Pirlo. We need him for stability in midfield
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Apr 20 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

Pirlo should not play. He was awful, doesn't deserves to start the next game. Urby Emanuelson played once again good in midfield, let's start him instead. Van Bommel should start as holding mid, obviously. Let's give Seedorf a rest, but he has to start if he doesn't need a rest, because he's been good (that would be instead of Urby then). If Nesta can't play, then Yepes obviously should.
Cassano, Robinho
Boateng
Emanuelson, Van Bommel, Gattuso
Zambrotta, Yepes, Thiago Silva, Abate
Abbiati

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Apr 21 2011, 11:35 AM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 20 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #3

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

^ Pato is injured, sweetheart.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Apr 20 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 20 2011, 11:35 PM) *
^ Pato is injured, sweetheart.

Buggles (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) of course

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Apr 21 2011, 05:09 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

Again? Jesus.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 21 2011, 06:40 AM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Here's some statistics and results from our Brescia games down the years...

http://www.goalzz.com/main.aspx?region=-12...24&team2=21

FORZA MILAN !!!!

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 23 2011, 10:24 AM
Post #7

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri has talked up Saturday's trip to Brescia as the game of the season.

Milan have a six-point lead at the top of Serie A and can take a step closer to winning the Scudetto.

“That of tomorrow is the game of the season because it's the most important and can decide the season,” Allegri said.

Asked if he has a needle and thread at the ready to stitch the Scudetto on to Milan's shirts, he replied: “No, but winning would mean taking a beautiful jump forward.

“We haven't had a lot of time to prepare for this game, but the team already knows what it has to do.

“We must be careful and not undervalue this game because despite their last two negative results Brescia are in good shape physically.

“We must play well because I expect our opponents to put their physical and mental qualities on the pitch.

“They have important players up front like Eder, Caracciolo and Diamanti, and have pace and technique in the middle with the experience of Zanetti.

“It will be very difficult. We must interpret it in the best of ways, playing to our qualities.

“We have to go into it with the presumption of closing the game quickly.”

Andrea Pirlo admits his loyalties are torn today as Milan visit struggling hometown club Brescia. “I’m sorry, but we need to win.”

The midfielder was born and raised in Brescia, going on to their youth academy and the senior squad.

“It’s a shame to see Bari like this and I’m sorry, but Milan need to win the Scudetto,” he told Bresciaoggi.it.

“I expect our opponents to be aggressive and ready for battle, the way they always are.”

Pirlo's beloved Rondinelle are in penultimate place, so a positive result for his team could plunge them into Serie B.

President Gino Corioni was at the helm when Pirlo played for Brescia and announced this week he’s determined to sell the club after two decades in charge.

“Perhaps the President said those things to fire up the team. He certainly wants someone to step in and help invest for a more competitive Brescia and all told he’s right.

“If this really is his decision to walk away, then I am a little surprised. I hope he changes his mind.”

Pirlo made his first start in four months for Wednesday’s 2-2 Coppa Italia semi-final draw with Palermo.

“I am in better shape now, but after four months out with a succession of injuries it is tough to find match fitness.”

Massimo Ambrosini has also returned to the squad after a long injury lay-off, as he hasn’t featured since January 29 against Catania.

Alessandro Nesta, Alexandre Pato, Pippo Inzaghi, Marek Jankulovski and the suspended Zlatan Ibrahimovic are still unavailable.

Milan squad: Abbiati, Amelia, Roma, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Legrottaglie, Papastathopoulos, Thiago Silva, Yepes, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Boateng, Emanuelson, Flamini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Van Bommel, Cassano, Robinho, Beretta.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The formation I'd pick:
Cassano, Robinho
Boateng
Emanuelson, Van Bommel,Pirlo
Abbiati

Also this:http://milanobsession.blogspot.com/2011/04...nt-put-all.html
Oh do I enjoy reading them.

This post has been edited by William405: Apr 23 2011, 11:27 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 23 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 23 2011, 09:24 AM) *
The formation I'd pick:
Cassano, Robinho
Boateng
Emanuelson, Van Bommel,Pirlo
Abbiati

I can't see Urby being given the start. If I know Allegri as well as I think I do, it will be Rino on the right of VB, and Seedorf or maybe Pirlo on the left. The rest is as it should be

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 23 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #9

Allievi Regionali B

Well,I read somewhere that he thought that Urby could do really well in a three man midfield,and he complimented him on his performances,so you never know he might start him.
Personally,I think Urby deserves a starting place in this match,he has enough skill ,pace,and defending skill,to play well in this game in the three man midfield.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 23 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #10

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Gazzetta:

Cassano, Robinho
Boateng
Seedorf, Van Bommel, Gattuso
Abbiati

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Apr 23 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

Hey guys it's me checkin in again....I know I haven't been psoting regularly (wlorking 14+ hours/day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) )

I'd just like to say congrats to all Milanistas for the results thus far and Allegri has been VERY impressive thus far. He is starting to change by opinion about his overall level of n00bishness and the best part of all is that he has shown a resourcefulness tactically that I haven't ever given him proper credit for. His man management is still abyssmal but hey nobody's perfect. I'm actually starting to accept $#!tlegri.

Still hate iBra. He's an utter disgrace and it's clear that he's going to have to do somethin REALLY REALLY bad before the average fan gets tired of his sh!t.

All the best for the Berscia game guyzzz (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 23 2011, 03:01 PM
Post #12

Allievi Regionali B

Have you been brainwashed?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 23 2011, 03:58 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Inter just won, but Napoli lost, so we can stretch this to 8 tonight. The players really need to bring their A game, I hope they're not expecting a walkover ala the Samp game, because we'll be in for a rude awakening

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 23 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 23 2011, 06:58 PM) *
Inter just won, but Napoli lost, so we can stretch this to 8 tonight. The players really need to bring their A game, I hope they're not expecting a walkover ala the Samp game, because we'll be in for a rude awakening

I hope we can score early and keep the pressure on throughout the game ! I want that early goal !

Forza Milan !!!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 23 2011, 04:09 PM
Post #15

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 23 2011, 01:09 PM) *
Well,I read somewhere that he thought that Urby could do really well in a three man midfield,and he complimented him on his performances,so you never know he might start him.
Personally,I think Urby deserves a starting place in this match,he has enough skill ,pace,and defending skill,to play well in this game in the three man midfield.

Err, no.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:21 AM