> 20/12/2007 - Coppa Italia - Milan vs Catania

dst
post Dec 21 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #121

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Paloschi IS good! And it seems like there is one striker in Milanello who can bring down a high ball comfortably! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Too bad he's playing for the Primavera... That was a beautiful goal!

This kid was also the only good thing to keep from this game... we were not bad but we could have been more careful and they were very lucky! Anyway, I wouldn't be disappointed if we were eliminated in this round... I hope to see Paloschi, Umunegbu and DARMIAN, COSNER in the second leg too though, that's what matters. The more games they play the better and hopefully they will manage to go through.

Digao did not impress me at all. It was not his two grave mistakes (hell, I remember Nesta destroyed the offside trap twice in his first game with Lazio), I just did not see any special defending abilities in him! I hope he can prove me wrong in the future... Kaka will probably scold him! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Dec 21 2007, 02:30 AM
Post #122

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Paloschi's postgame comments (from acmilan.com):

[When I found out that Mister Ancelotti had chosen me to play with the first team, I was very happy, because since I was a child it was my dream to be able to play at the San Siro. Tonight was very emotional because I realized my dream with a goal and the emotion was even greater.

All the players helped me, especially Brocchi who as captain talked to me a lot.

In the future, I'd like to become like Inzaghi, to be able to score as many goals as Pippo, but there's only one Inzaghi. I've admired him since I was little and even now I follow him to pick up pointers.

Before taking the pitch, Mister Ancelotti told me that the pitch would be just like the Primavera pitch and that they'd only be eleven players just like us."

[Quando ho saputo che il Mister Ancelotti mi aveva scelto per aggregarmi alla prima squadra ero contentissimo, perchè sin da quando ero bambino il mio sogno era quello di poter giocare a San Siro. Stasera ero emozionatissimo, anche perchè ho realizzato il mio sogno con un gol e l'emozione è stata ancora più grande.
Tutti i giocatori mi hanno aiutato, in particolare Brocchi che da capitano mi ha parlato molto.
Nel mio futuro mi piacerebbe diventare come Inzaghi, riuscire a fare tanti gol come Pippo, ma di Inzaghi ce ne è uno solo. Sin da quando ero piccolo lo ammiravo molto e ancora adesso lo seguo per prendere qualche spunto.
Prima di scendere in campo il mister mi ha detto che il campo sarebbe stato esattamente come quello della Primavera e che loro sarebbero stati solo undici giocatori come noi!"]

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Dec 21 2007, 04:24 AM
Post #123

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

Good job Paloschi. His effort was great, it seemed like he fit right in.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 21 2007, 04:47 AM
Post #124

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Maybe we should try the same team. It sounds like Catania scored from defensive lapses. Well that's not news anymore!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Willy is turning out to be another Boriello from the looks of it!! Was Darmian injured or something??!! There's no way in hell he could have been not picked!!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 21 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #125

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I think we did pretty good, and if it weren't for those 2 defensive errors we would have won.

And for a team mostly consisting of primavera players and subs it was a good performance.

Gourcuff, Emerson and Paloschi were our best players. Sergio also had a good game. I liked how everything was going through Yoann and he controlled our game really well. Hopefully Carlo will give him more starts against teams of Catania caliber.

Paloschi really impressed, his running off the ball was great and also when he got the ball at his feet he looked good, the only thing that was lacking was his finishing although he took one of those chances really well. He should be in the squad ahead of Willy imo.

Digao made 2 huge mistakes, but maybe they come from nervousness and the fact that he hasn't played in any official game for milan until yesterday and he hasn't played in a match since that friendly. But he also made a couple of good tackles and interceptions, so I'm still undecided about him.

We started really well but we made 2 defensive errors and paid for them other then that I thought we played well and for the team we put out we did really good at controlling most of the game.

But if Carlo wants to pass this round I think he will have to play a couple of first team players in the next leg. That is if he wants to actually go further in the competition, which I don't think is the case.

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 21 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #126

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 21 2007, 05:47 AM)
Willy is turning out to be another Boriello from the looks of it!! Was Darmian injured or something??!! There's no way in hell he could have been not picked!!

Not even that! Willy has been the biggest disappointment I remember... Borriello at least had shown some flashes of brilliance.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 21 2007, 10:10 AM)
Paloschi really impressed, his running off the ball was great and also when he got the ball at his feet he looked good, the only thing that was lacking was his finishing although he took one of those chances really well. He should be in the squad ahead of Willy imo.

Exactly. Especially his off-the-ball movements were very refreshing. I've missed that, it's been a long time since I've seen someone alive play up front for Milan!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:08 AM