Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Oct 31 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

Ronaldo is not available again.. what a surprise. Now they are saying Atalanta or after the international break, 11/25 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 31 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Darunia @ Oct 31 2007, 07:18 PM)
Ronaldo is not available again.. what a surprise.  Now they are saying Atalanta or after the international break, 11/25 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

How do u know that (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Oct 31 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #4

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

I haven't seen any official list of call ups (it's too early for that), but given the fact that Ronaldo has yet to kick a ball in training or train with the team, I'd venture a guess that he's not going to be available. I DO watch the daily training reports on acmilan.com's italian page very carefully and Ronie is still training apart from the team.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 31 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 31 2007, 07:54 PM)
I haven't seen any official list of call ups (it's too early for that), but given the fact that Ronaldo has yet to kick a ball in training or train with the team, I'd venture a guess that he's not going to be available. I DO watch the daily training reports on acmilan.com's italian page very carefully and Ronie is still training apart from the team.

If that is the case .. Then I would say by mid november (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Oct 31 2007, 10:58 PM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Nazionali

There was something about it on goal.com.. it seems Ronaldo's return keeps getting delayed so it really is no surprise

This post has been edited by Darunia: Oct 31 2007, 10:58 PM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 1 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #7

Smoking Bianco

Ronaldo would be a HUGE boost to this team. But after the reconfirmation from this team against Samp and the way it tore up both Shakhtar and Lazio .. Milan should be tuned now .. I would go for a win; who knows it might just be a 1-0 win, but what is important is those 3 points !!

With the form that Fiorentina have been on along with Juventus. As I see it, those two teams will make it real tough for us later on, IF we don't start collecting these points now.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 1 2007, 04:09 AM
Post #8

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

It's at home right??

Torino will make plans for Sergio. My guess, they'll play it like those other c@nts...who does Reginaldo play for??

They'll man mark Pirlo, and hope to exploit the gap our fullbacks leave (when they move forward) to pull off a counter.

Carlo might pull a surprise and start Yoann here. In fact that seems to me the only obvious way to counter this threat. Less magic from Pirlo and more defensive duties for him this time.

Dida to be on max alert until we go a couple of goals ahead. Of course Gila won't score, so onus will on Seedorf, Kaka and Andy. I'd like to see Emerson given a start though.

--Oddo---Nesta---Kala/Bonera---Sergio
---------------Emerson------------------
----Yoann--------------------Pirlo--------
-----------------Seedorf------------------
-----------Ricky---------------------------
----------------------Gila-------------------

Is what I'd like to see. Carlo will probably start Rino and Ambro. In the stock Xmas tree.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Nov 1 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Yeah, it's at home.. Reginaldo plays for Parma.

That's an interesting lineup.. maybe Carlo will rest Gattuso and use Emerson, but who knows. I don't think Sergio can play every match, so he may rotate with Favalli in this one. I think Maldini will be back for this, unless Carlo is saving him.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 1 2007, 09:31 AM
Post #10

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 1 2007, 02:53 AM)
Ronaldo would be a HUGE boost to this team.

I don't know about the team, but he has been a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT for me this season. when I look back at the games we could easily grab three points from if Ronaldo was there... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 1 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 1 2007, 04:09 AM)
It's at home right??

Torino will make plans for Sergio. My guess, they'll play it like those other c@nts...who does Reginaldo play for??

They'll man mark Pirlo, and hope to exploit the gap our fullbacks leave (when they move forward) to pull off a counter.

Carlo might pull a surprise and start Yoann here. In fact that seems to me the only obvious way to counter this threat. Less magic from Pirlo and more defensive duties for him this time.

Dida to be on max alert until we go a couple of goals ahead. Of course Gila won't score, so onus will on Seedorf, Kaka and Andy. I'd like to see Emerson given a start though.

--Oddo---Nesta---Kala/Bonera---Sergio
---------------Emerson------------------
----Yoann--------------------Pirlo--------
-----------------Seedorf------------------
-----------Ricky---------------------------
----------------------Gila-------------------

Is what I'd like to see. Carlo will probably start Rino and Ambro. In the stock Xmas tree.

Torino's biggest danger is their midfield. They have put up together a nice team of Recoba, Barone, Rosina, Grella, etc. That's why we need Sergio to start, and maybe even Gourcuff,...

But this team should not make us much problems. We should be able to break the damn home-record spell.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 1 2007, 09:49 AM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 1 2007, 09:31 AM)
I don't know about the team, but he has been a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT for me this season. when I look back at the games we could easily grab three points from if Ronaldo was there...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

You know, I won't depend on Ronaldo and I won't lay all my hope on him. That's the policy Inter had years ago and they failed in everything...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 1 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #13

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 1 2007, 11:31 AM)
I don't know about the team, but he has been a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT for me this season. when I look back at the games we could easily grab three points from if Ronaldo was there...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

How could he be a disappointment if he hasn't played, yet.

If ur going with that analysis, then I'm guessing Sergio is a disappointment too.

And yeah, had Ronaldo been fit from the start, we might have won almost all those games that we tied/lost.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 1 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #14

Primavera

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 1 2007, 12:19 PM)
You know, I won't depend on Ronaldo and I won't lay all my hope on him. That's the policy Inter had years ago and they failed in everything...

That's what our management did this year, they laid all their hopes on Ronaldo but he screwed everything up with his injury, anyway he's not to blame.

Inter were right to do so, because at that time Ronaldo was without a doubt the best striker in the world. but now a 31yo overweight and always injured Ronaldo... that's our management's mistake.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 1 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #15

Primavera

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 1 2007, 01:08 PM)
How could he be a disappointment if he hasn't played, yet.

If ur going with that analysis, then I'm guessing Sergio is a disappointment too.

And yeah, had Ronaldo been fit from the start, we might have won almost all those games that we tied/lost.

The fact that he hasn't played at all is a huge disappointment for me. it's strange but it's true!

+Quote Post

25 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:33 PM