> Gourcuff, Yoann Gourcuff

han2503
post Aug 5 2006, 02:20 AM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Since he doesn't have his own thread here in the players section I decided to open this one. And after the other night's game I really feel that we have something special on our hands here.

This is a video of him against Lyon, Rennes won 4 - 1 but it is a shame that his goal isn't in this video

Gourcuff: Rennes - Lyon: 4 - 1

Look at how he ran circles around the French champions, and the team that gave us a really hard time in the CL

And this is a video on youtube that dst found

Gourcuff - Youtube.com

And look at his amazing pass to Seedorf before he made Inzaghi's assist for the first goal against Lecco

Lecco - Milan

Not to mention his amazing goal against Toulouse

Rennes - Toulouse

This post has been edited by m1ke: Aug 1 2008, 08:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

felipe_el_chilen...
post Aug 5 2006, 05:21 AM
Post #2

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,868

He has great skills and he is in the greatest club, he is going to be great in a few years.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 5 2006, 05:56 AM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (felipe_el_chileno @ Aug 5 2006, 07:21 AM)
He has great skills and he is in the greatest club, he is going to be great in a few years.

Yes he is at a great club (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 5 2006, 08:26 AM
Post #4

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

thanx for the videos

yeah we could really make something out of this guy

+Quote Post

nmcg
post Aug 5 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #5

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 2,039

thanks for the video's
if u get any more but them on good man

+Quote Post

aaron
post Aug 5 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #6

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 344

wow!! this guy has got everything
nice acurate passes, scores sweet goals
takes free kicks very well and nice dribbles
oh! we obviously sighned a champion, a super star

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 5 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Bird's Eye View Of 06-07 Stars

Sheridan Bird swears these five players will rock your world next season. They're not all in Italy though so he might be completely wrong. We suspect that he is, but here goes anyway...

SERGIO AGUERO
Do you like Leo Messi? You probably do. His trickery, speed on the ball and close control are a pleasure to watch. This season, fans of La Liga will have another small Argentine dribbler to cherish in the form of ex-Independiente star Aguero. A former team-mate of Messi's in the Argentine youth sides, two-footed Sergio will be wearing the stripes of Atletico Madrid this season, and is another classic Tango attacker in the Saviola, Tevez and Messi mould.

YOANN GOURCUFF
AC Milan beat off a host of other European clubs to secure the signing of the former Rennes number 10. An attacking central midfielder highly reminiscent of Zidane for his height, build and movement, he has a wonderful shot and weighs in with plenty of goals. He is also very effective running into the area to pick up scraps and pull-backs and has a right foot of immense power and accuracy. Bought with an eye on the future, he could be a very useful
addition to the Rossoneri squad and may even break into the first team this year.

DANIEL VAN BUYTEN
Four years ago he was winning rave reviews in the Marseilles defence and scoring crucial goals in Europe. Then it all went a bit off the boil and the Belgian giant struggled for form. In a short spell in the Premiership at Manchester City he rarely looked happy, but after a successful period with German outfit SV Hamburg, he is back to his best. Now DVB seems set to form a rock -olid yet ball-playing central defensive partnership with Lucio at
Bayern Munich after having left Hamburg for the Bundesliga champions this summer.

ANTONIO CASSANO
Once, this rascal from the Puglia region of Italy was regarded as the saviour of calcio and scored goals which earned comparisons with the likes of Roberto Baggio and even Diego Maradona. These days he is mocked in Spain for being fat and lazy, and had to watch his ex-Azzurri pals win the World Cup from his living room. As luck would have it, he now has his football father Fabio Capello with him at Real Madrid, and perhaps he can get his career back on track. At Roma Capello managed to coax the best out of Cassano, and who is to say he won't do the same in the Spanish capital?

DANIELE DE ROSSI
Returning home after an interesting World Cup which included that ridiculous elbow on Brian McBride and then a ridiculously well-taken penalty in the final, Roma's De Rossi has the ability and balls to help his club win their first title since 2001. On the same career trajectory and in the same bracket as Steven Gerrard, the blonde midfielder is good enough to make himself a Champions League legend and future captain of Italy. Watch his development continue this season.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 6 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #8

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 5 2006, 05:46 PM)
YOANN GOURCUFF
AC Milan beat off a host of other European clubs to secure the signing of the former Rennes number 10. An attacking central midfielder highly reminiscent of Zidane for his height, build and movement, he has a wonderful shot and weighs in with plenty of goals. He is also very effective running into the area to pick up scraps and pull-backs and has a right foot of immense power and accuracy. Bought with an eye on the future, he could be a very useful
addition to the Rossoneri squad and may even break into the first team this year.

I hope he lives up to his reputation (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 6 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #9

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 5 2006, 04:46 PM)
These days he is mocked in Spain for being fat and lazy, and had to watch his ex-Azzurri pals win the World Cup from his living room.

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

myki23
post Sep 2 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #10

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 150

He played last night with France U21 and did well. He scores a goal ( but it was a gift from J.Briant ). He entered the game at the 60e minute and scores at 83e.

So i think he's a realy great hope for milan, and I hope he can play sometimes.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 2 2006, 11:42 AM
Post #11

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (myki23 @ Sep 2 2006, 09:31 AM)
He played last night with France U21 and did well. He scores a goal ( but it was a gift from J.Briant ). He entered the game at the 60e minute and scores at 83e.

So i think he's a realy great hope for milan, and I hope he can play sometimes.

He'll play. I believe.

He's young and quality. Hope he performs great this first season in Serie A.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 2 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #12

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

From what I've heard of the kid he's extremely talented, but I've only seen him a couple of times, so I think I'll wait till some games of the upcoming season are played until I can really say how much potential he has.

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 2 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #13

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

the kid has great potential ... he'll certainly will realise his potential in Milanello; lucky him he's didn't go to The Bog next door, it would have ruined his life!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

anyway ... the kid has already have a thread of his own!!!great!!!

I like the kid!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

Good Luck Yoann!!!!!!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Sep 2 2006, 07:58 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

I would like to see both him and Ricky behind Gila, what a trident (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2006, 02:33 AM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 2 2006, 06:58 PM)
I would like to see both him and Ricky behind Gila, what a trident (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

Yeah I would like to see something like that, but unfortunately for us the rule is 2 strikers only

I think that he will definately develop into a star in the future, but Carlo needs to give him playing time, and I'm sure he will give him just that, you can see that he will become a Carlo favourite, he already has a soft spot for him

+Quote Post

56 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:47 PM