+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 31 2014, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

Must win.

Menez gave an interview mentioning that he was barely fit to play in that game so it kinda justifies his performance.

Honestly, I'd go with a front trio of Honda-Menez-Sharaawy. It's still our best and most dynamic trio upfront.

What's more important is how the midfield will play out, hopefully we'll see some improvements there. Muntari will miss this game.

In defense, I expect to see Alex with another CB..in addition to the usual fullbacks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danny
post Oct 31 2014, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Think this might be GDS but really not sure:

Lopez, Abate, Alex, Zapata, MDS, Poli, De Jong, Van Ginkel, Honda, Menez, El-Sha.

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 31 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 1 2014, 12:32 AM) *

Lopez, Abate, Alex, Zapata, MDS, Poli, De Jong, Van Ginkel, Honda, Menez, El-Sha.

Would like to see that lineup.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2014, 01:06 AM
Post #5

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Oct 31 2014, 10:32 PM) *

Mediaset has Essien instead of van Ginkel. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 1 2014, 02:14 AM
Post #6

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2014, 06:06 AM) *
Mediaset has Essien instead of van Ginkel.

Ooo, I like that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Hopefully Mediaset is right on this count. We just have to give our lackluster has been as playing time as possible, unless they go by the name of Mexes. Besides, Essien is a big marketable name in Africa, where as this Ginkel guy is a nobody, on leased leash.

If only that biased bought referee had not given Muntari that yellow card. Had he just not accumulated those four yellows, he'd fit right in instead of Poli in this lineup. Palermo wouldn't have stood a chance then. Of losing, that is.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2014, 02:34 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 1 2014, 02:14 AM) *
Ooo, I like that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Hopefully Mediaset is right on this count. We just have to give our lackluster has been as playing time as possible, unless they go by the name of Mexes. Besides, Essien is a big marketable name in Africa, where as this Ginkel guy is a nobody, on leased leash.

If only that biased bought referee had not given Muntari that yellow card. Had he just not accumulated those four yellows, he'd fit right in instead of Poli in this lineup. Palermo wouldn't have stood a chance then. Of losing, that is.

I like the way you think.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 1 2014, 02:41 AM
Post #8

Berretti

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2014, 07:34 AM) *
I like the way you think.

Gotta catch up with the times, X. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) If you can't beat them join them! Besides, these are universal thoughts, almost all our recent coaches used to think this way. Even the "great" Ancelotti, gotta have stability. Some called them legs. Except for, well, Leonard, but that douche wasn't even a proper coach.

Same probably goes for Seedorf, and look where that got him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Who cares about playing like a big team?! Let's all play like individuals, even the coaches think of themselves first, and this philosophy transitions into the players. most of them, anyway. The result? We, as a club, take a leisurely stroll in the opposition direction of gold.

We aren't going to make an inch of progress this way, just keep running around in circles. But hey, if I change my thinking to the cloudy levels of our decision makers, well, at least I'll have less heartaches, right?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 1 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Not really man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 1 2014, 04:56 PM
Post #10

Berretti

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 1 2014, 05:07 PM) *
Not really man

Can't disagree, sadly. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Like most of you here, all I ask for is determination and faith from the guys up top, the guys in the mix. Team spirit, right decision making and good displays on the turf. The results will either come automatically, or even if they don't then no one will raise a finger. No one should raise a finger.

Instead here we get one bad decision after the other, from the players, coaches, and most of all the management. I may have written a fair amount of my last two posts in jest, but you're right, it's downright painful. Painful seeing all this time and talent amounting to nothing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif) Things will change, one day, I'm hopeful.

But really, this unit is so far removed from the the AC Milan of old, it's unfathomable.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2014, 04:57 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 1 2014, 04:56 PM) *
Like most of you here, all I ask for is determination and faith from the guys up top, the guys in the mix. Team spirit, right decision making and good displays on the turf. The results will either come automatically, or even if they don't then no one will raise a finger. No one should raise a finger.

+∞

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 1 2014, 05:10 PM
Post #12

Berretti

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2014, 09:57 PM) *
+∞

That's what sports is all about, right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) Or used to be, I guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) Most football fans I know, and almost all Milan fans I know are sane, reasonable and knowledgeable people. They can see what's going on, and a whole lot of them don't agree with what's going on. Not this season, but since the middle of the last decade.

At precisely the right time when the management should have been at their most vigilant (experience, what experience?), they let the guard down in terms of strategy and signings. This mess we're in did not start last season, the roots go back a fair bit. And is it changing? No. That's what me, Han, X, and a lot here see. We're reasonable.

And let's not start with it's a project thing, because if it is, it's the worse managed project in footballing history!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2014, 05:40 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 1 2014, 05:10 PM) *
And let's not start with it's a project thing, because if it is, it's the worse managed project in footballing history!

Haha, yeah, that's just crazy. People believing this is all part of some major project to bring Milan back to Europe's elite. It makes me wanna cry.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Nov 1 2014, 10:46 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

According to sky, Saponara could start in the midfield so the predicted line up at the moment is:

Diego Lopez; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong, Saponara; Honda, Torres, Menez.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2014, 11:31 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 1 2014, 10:46 PM) *
According to sky, Saponara could start in the midfield so the predicted line up at the moment is:

Diego Lopez; Abate, Alex, Rami, De Sciglio; Poli, De Jong, Saponara; Honda, Torres, Menez.

That's a bigger facepalm decision than starting Essien

So far Saponara has shown no indications that he could actually play in midfield, he's just too lightweight and doesn't really work all that hard either.

WTF do we have Bonaventura and Van Ginkel for if he's not going to use them

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:43 PM