Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ronaldinho -> out?

Danny
post Nov 6 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

Just an idea I have inspired by Pro Evo - feel free to shoot me down in flames if it's dumb.

It seems to me that we may have seen the overall best days of Ronaldinho past - he can still do it, but not as often imo and sometimes seems a little lethargic.

One of the complaints about us is a grinding attack, which lacks pace and we don't get forward with enough panache.

So how about a front 3 of Pato, Ibra, and Robinho? 2 young pacey forwards who can score and attack fullbacks, and one seasoned goal-getting veteran?

Have Dinho on the bench if a defence is proving especially stubborn, but start to use him sparingly like we do with Pippo.

Good idea/bad idea?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 6 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #2

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Oh no, Fillipo won't be happy about this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Nov 6 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

He's living on his reputation. If somebody was putting in these performances and wasn't called Ronaldinho he'd have been gone a while ago.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 6 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 6 2010, 07:33 PM) *
He's living on his reputation. If somebody was putting in these performances and wasn't called Ronaldinho he'd have been gone a while ago.

Pretty much. I want Ronaldinho out more than anyone else. The fact we rely so much on this pseudo-footballer tells about how low we've sunk in the recent years.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 6 2010, 08:15 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Hm, not being flamed like I expected to be...

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 6 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

This forum is anti dinho after all.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 6 2010, 08:56 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 6 2010, 08:01 PM) *
Just an idea I have inspired by Pro Evo

lol

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 6 2010, 09:31 PM) *
This forum is anti dinho after all.

No, no...

There's always Han...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 6 2010, 08:56 PM) *
lol

No, no...

There's always Han...

Well I'm not pro-Dinho or anti-Dinho

I just don't like how you and X-Off just nit pick every little thing he does wrong but try to walk over the good things.

Dinho is not in good form atm, but neither is 75% of the team at this point in time. To me that shows there is something wrong with the entire system not just one player as some would try to have you beleive (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Anyway, just wanted to add that part since I was mentioned (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) . Dinho or no Dinho, I just hope Allegri gets his act together or we can kiss our entire chances of getting any silverware this season goodbye

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I just don't like how you and X-Off just nit pick every little thing he does wrong but try to walk over the good things.

I agree, even if you do the same to Inzaghi. Guess this happens from time to time.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 6 2010, 10:16 PM
Post #10

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

I'm in Han's camp here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Bring me a capable substitute (and I mean really bring him here, with the official shirt wearing presentation and all), and then we can kick Ronaldinho's sweet behind goodbye. Until that, he's one of our premier squad players, his faults and shortcomings included.

No matter what we say this Ronaldinho is still the Top 10 players in the world today. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) He probably won't make the first or second World XIs directly, but if we genuinely rank players like CRON, Messi, Kaka, Sneijder and friends, Ronaldinho still makes it somewhere in the very bottom. Stats and figures don't tell the whole story, but they don't lie either. He had the numbers to show last season, and frankly this is an entirely different look to the Milan team (new faces and all), but who knows maybe he will pick it up in the coming weeks.

But as I said before, being me a like-to-like substitute, and sell R80 the very next day. I'm all for it.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 6 2010, 10:47 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 6 2010, 10:16 PM) *
No matter what we say this Ronaldinho is still the Top 10 players in the world today. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

(IMG:http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/wonder/m1830.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 6 2010, 09:56 PM) *
I agree, even if you do the same to Inzaghi. Guess this happens from time to time.

I don't do it to Pippo, I just see where his limitations are. And wanting him to start a game is stepping over that line of limitations. I can see that the Pippo of old wuld never miss a great chance yet I've seen this Pippo fluff one from nearly half a meter away from goal.

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 6 2010, 10:16 PM) *
I'm in Han's camp here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Bring me a capable substitute (and I mean really bring him here, with the official shirt wearing presentation and all), and then we can kick Ronaldinho's sweet behind goodbye. Until that, he's one of our premier squad players, his faults and shortcomings included.

No matter what we say this Ronaldinho is still the Top 10 players in the world today. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) He probably won't make the first or second World XIs directly, but if we genuinely rank players like CRON, Messi, Kaka, Sneijder and friends, Ronaldinho still makes it somewhere in the very bottom. Stats and figures don't tell the whole story, but they don't lie either. He had the numbers to show last season, and frankly this is an entirely different look to the Milan team (new faces and all), but who knows maybe he will pick it up in the coming weeks.

But as I said before, being me a like-to-like substitute, and sell R80 the very next day. I'm all for it.

I wouldn't go that far (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

But in our squad, and the position he plays, currently he's our number 1 best choice. When you get me someone better then don't even try to mention Dinho to me, but until then I'd rather have Dinho, then forsing Robs in the hole or playing Seedorf there.

However I still stand by me theory that given the right tactical setup we'll see all our players shine. That means Pato, Dinho, Pirlo and Ibra, currently all are strggling and imo that is because of the system Allegri has in place

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 6 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #13

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Agreed on all counts, Han! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) The players are somewhat proven, the coach is a crispy cookie in all of this, he still hasn't been able to create a winning combo in months. Sure there were some unforeseen minor injuries, but at the end of the day he is a professional and should be able to work out a contingency plan.

Up until now, I just feel he is still experimenting, and well the first week of November ends today.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 6 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I don't do it to Pippo, I just see where his limitations are. And wanting him to start a game is stepping over that line of limitations. I can see that the Pippo of old wuld never miss a great chance yet I've seen this Pippo fluff one from nearly half a meter away from goal.

Haha, we will see. Last match he started he scored. But that's just one match. Let's see tomorrow, shall we?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 6 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 6 2010, 11:05 PM) *
Haha, we will see. Last match he started he scored. But that's just one match. Let's see tomorrow, shall we?

we'll see he missed a couple of good ones in that as well. I remember now we were losing to that miracle goal from Catania's FB and there were a couple of missed chances from Pippo that were guilt edged

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:12 AM