Guests cannot vote 

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 9 2015, 09:53 AM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

So, all defensive votes go here for the part I of this poll.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 9 2015, 12:51 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Voted for Lopez as the only Milan player who was good enough to get into any list for best of the season. Plus I really do think he was.

He probably conceded the most goals from that list of players but all of them were unpreventable, at least from the goalkeeper's perspective. And he pulled off saves that were amazing and won us points as well

Chiellini for best defender as I honestly didn't watch much of the others aside from Bonucci since I watched a couple of Juve games last season. As for the rest, I barely had the desire to watch Milan games last season, let alone random Serie A matches

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 9 2015, 01:20 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

You think Serie A was poor overall last season (my sentiment as well)?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 9 2015, 01:24 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 9 2015, 01:20 PM) *
You think Serie A was poor overall last season (my sentiment as well)?

Well aside from Juve I really don't see another stand out team

Sure teams like Samp and Genoa did relatively well, but that mostly had to do with how absolutely terrible teams like us and Inter were. With the other contenders for the European places being horrible inconsistent throughout the season.

In any other league, Roma would have never come in second, not with the way they played the second part of the season, but in Serie A they basically cruised into 2nd without much trouble even after performing so badly for a good few months. Same goes with Napoli who were so inconsistent, yet still finished in the EL places and why Lazio who had a 2 to 3 month purple patch managed to get into the CL places

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 9 2015, 01:27 PM
Post #5

Primavera
Group Icon

Man, sometimes you really shock me. First the Bayern-Juve thing, now this! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Agreed on the overall impression. But you are aware that Napoli finished 5th and most certainly not in the CL place. Also, Roma was under heavy pressure from Lazio and stayed second with one point difference. I wouldn't call it a cruise, it was just that they had a brilliant season start.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 9 2015, 01:34 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Lopez (although he made a couple of shocking howlers) and Bonucci.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 9 2015, 01:36 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 9 2015, 01:27 PM) *
Man, sometimes you really shock me. First the Bayern-Juve thing, now this! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Agreed on the overall impression. But you are aware that Napoli finished 5th and most certainly not in the CL place. Also, Roma was under heavy pressure from Lazio and stayed second with one point difference. I wouldn't call it a cruise, it was just that they had a brilliant season start.

Fixed it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Totally forgot about Lazio for a minute there

Still, Roma were absolutely terrible from basically February to the end. And other league, no matter how good their start is and they wouldn't even be in the CL places after those kinds of performances and results

Lazio had a really good ptach of form, but that was all it was tbh. They started to wain a bit at the end. Which is why they still couldn't take over Roma

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 9 2015, 01:36 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Tbh, I think Fiorentina and Juve are the only teams who round about performed in the way that I expected they would

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:52 AM