Fillipo Simone
post Feb 8 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Crucial match in many ways:

1. If we loose or draw, we are bound to loose our first spot.

2. Allegri has to integrate the recuperated players in a rational system that can launch Milan into another series of wins.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 8 2011, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

Alessandro Nesta is close to his Milan comeback after he returned to regular training with his teammates.

The defender has been out of action for just under a month, having dislocated his left shoulder during the 2-0 win over Cesena on January 23.

As he already had a serious injury to that same shoulder, there were fears Nesta could be out for six weeks or more.

However, a statement released by the official Milan website today confirmed “Nesta completed the entire training session with the squad.”

It is hoped he can make his comeback either against Parma this weekend or the trip to Chievo.

Andrea Pirlo only managed light running during today’s session, while Ignazio Abate and Kevin-Prince Boateng took part in the athletic training, but split off from the group after that.

Football-italia

Some good news.We should win this one,or Inter are in the driving seat.I hope their won't be a 3 DM system.

This post has been edited by William405: Feb 8 2011, 10:19 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 9 2011, 01:27 AM
Post #3

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

It's safe to say that we'll have both Nesta and Pirlo against Tottenham. And who knows, maybe Boateng as well.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 9 2011, 02:06 AM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 9 2011, 01:27 AM) *
It's safe to say that we'll have both Nesta and Pirlo against Tottenham. And who knows, maybe Boateng as well.

Tottenham? Who cares for Tottenham, we gotta keep them for the league, or we'll loose everything we hoped for in one month.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Feb 9 2011, 02:16 AM
Post #5

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 8 2011, 08:27 PM) *

Provided they don't get injured again! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 9 2011, 02:54 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 9 2011, 03:06 AM) *
Tottenham? Who cares for Tottenham, we gotta keep them for the league, or we'll loose everything we hoped for in one month.

Well, I think there are A LOT of people who care about the Champions League, including the players themselves.

+Quote Post

Panama Devil
post Feb 9 2011, 08:28 AM
Post #7

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 1,918

Our defense hasn't been bad the last two games.

Our attack has been failing to find the back of the net.

We've lost the control of the game on the midfield.

We don't need to rush Nesta. I'd rather have him rest for the Champions League clash instead of risking him in this game.

We need to make changes on the midfield.

I insist we need to play Merkel behind Ibra and Pato or Robinho.

On the midfield Van Bommel should go with Pirlo and Emanuelson.

Forget Gattuso!

Seedorf, Strasser and Flamini can come later in the game from the bench.

Cassano can replace Pato or Ibra.......... NOT ROBINHO!

PATO is a very selfish player right now and is not earning his position.

I'd rather start Ibra - Robinho.

If we need offense then we can replace Emanuelson for Seedorf and Merkel for Cassano.

Flamini can go in for Pirlo if he's too tired.

Just an idea.

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 9 2011, 11:05 AM
Post #8

Allievi Regionali B

Pato a very selfish player?No,you didn't watch the Genoa match...
He tried always his best to pass the ball to Ibra and Robinho,he played good then,but our midfield doesn't give our attack any kind of support...Pato's performance against Genoa was really good,but he didn't get to see the ball enough and that has been the major problem.Anyway,it isn't his fault,he's an attacker not a midfielder...

This post has been edited by William405: Feb 9 2011, 11:06 AM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 9 2011, 03:50 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Feb 9 2011, 09:28 AM) *
Our defense hasn't been bad the last two games.

Our attack has been failing to find the back of the net.

We've lost the control of the game on the midfield.

We don't need to rush Nesta. I'd rather have him rest for the Champions League clash instead of risking him in this game.

We need to make changes on the midfield.

I insist we need to play Merkel behind Ibra and Pato or Robinho.

On the midfield Van Bommel should go with Pirlo and Emanuelson.

Forget Gattuso!

Seedorf, Strasser and Flamini can come later in the game from the bench.

Cassano can replace Pato or Ibra.......... NOT ROBINHO!

PATO is a very selfish player right now and is not earning his position.

I'd rather start Ibra - Robinho.

If we need offense then we can replace Emanuelson for Seedorf and Merkel for Cassano.

Flamini can go in for Pirlo if he's too tired.

Just an idea.

I agree with most you've said, but not about the midfield. I wouldn't play Emanuelson and Van Bommel as starters when Pirlo and Boateng get back. Plus, Flamini should always be a starter. He's the most all-around DM we have.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 9 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

I agree with most you've said, but not about the midfield. I wouldn't play Emanuelson and Van Bommel as starters when Pirlo and Boateng get back. Plus, Flamini should always be a starter. He's the most all-around DM we have.

Ambrosini, then Gattuso, then Flamini. We should really play one of our captains as starters IMO.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 9 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 9 2011, 07:48 PM) *
Ambrosini, then Gattuso, then Flamini. We should really play one of our captains as starters IMO.

Flamini, Pirlo and Boateng should always be starters. Gattuso and Ambrosini can fight for one spot, but playing them together would be a huge mistake IMO.

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 9 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #12

Allievi Regionali B

Why?I don't understand Fillipo,it isn't like they offer anything to our team these days.Or is it an obligation,I don't get it.

Ambrosini can't pass the ball to save his life,his defending has been meh,and now he's injured for two month.

Gattuso is frustrating to watch,the only thing he knows how to do is follow players,and that doesn't take much skill,does it?

Although,Flamini disappointed me a bit against Genoa.Still,he's coming back from injury,and still not 100 percent sharp.He's the best midfielder we have for now,Strasser isn't miles far way from him though,but he's still injured.

Also,Thiago Silva for Captain IMO!

X-off: Flamini-Pirlo-Boateng is our ideal midfield really.Flamini being the modern Dm midfeild,Pirlo being our playmaker and Boateng being our box to box player.If we can have that combo for Tottenham,it would be amazing to see.With Robinho,Pato,Ibra in the attack.Well,I will start to consider Robinho a deep lying midfielder from now on,why not? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by William405: Feb 9 2011, 07:09 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 9 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #13

Well, Fillippo is a bit one-sided when it comes to (Italian) players that have given a lot to this club in the past. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I agree with you William. Flamini-Pirlo-Boateng would be the ideal midfield.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 9 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

No, I just don't wish Abbiati being our captain for the rest of the season.

But you know what, I'll tell you what I think:

Ambrosini can't pass the ball to save his life,his defending has been meh,and now he's injured for two month.

Totally disagree. Why do we always tend to label players as - 'this one is old, he's past it' and repeat it again and again and again? Why? When Milan proved a hundred times this shouldn't be done. Ambrosini had his injuries again, but when on top, like the few last seasons, he's a starter and his contribution to the team is unquestionable. While I understand that someone can past his peak and deteriorate, I don't think Ambrosini is that kind of an example yet.

Gattuso is frustrating to watch,the only thing he knows how to do is follow players,and that doesn't take much skill,does it?

Again disagree. He's been a shadow of the Gattuso that once killed off half of the Man.Utd. team, but he's still not bad. I consider him to be a rotational player.

Also,Thiago Silva for Captain IMO!

Because he's Brazilian, I get it. Yes, and Zvone Boban should be coach and Dario Simic president. Sure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

-----

But here is what I wanna say in general:
I really think we're being so fast in labeling players - we see Ambrosini play, what twice or three times and label him as past his prime and useless. We see Strasser play a couple of times - wow now he is our next best midfielder. Boateng! When did he become that indispensible? While really, we shouldn't cross of players that soon. Milan isn't such a club anyway, why force it? If you wanna sack people and release players like a madman, why don't chear for Real Madrid, they are the pure personification of it!

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 9 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #15

Allievi Regionali B

I agree on Gattuso being a Rotational player,I won't mind if his job is to be a defensive midfielder.

As with Ambrosini he hasn't given any performance to make me think otherwise,he had one good match,when he came back from injury and that was it.You know,we don't need players that will play a great match,then stink for the rest of the season.No,we need consistent players,who can work as a complete unit.

Also,I don't think Thiago Silva should be captain because he's brazilian.Every time he plays,he is the leader of our defense,he gives his best everytime.

+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:03 AM