> Should He Stay or Should He Go?

Fillipo Simone
post May 21 2018, 04:36 PM
Post #31

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Man, what we need is attacking power with the flanks. Not a single player we have is capable of this bar Conti, who is more then questionable.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 21 2018, 08:20 PM
Post #32

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Mirabelli: "We want to sign a midfielder who is a mixture betwen Bonaventura and Kessie, a (left) winger and a CF. Cutrone will definitely stay. Bacca will return. We think of changing two strikers (i.e. Kalinic and Silva) for a top CF. In defense we're fine"

Link

Well, at least we agree that that is exactly what we need. Not sure about Bacca's return, but maybe we'll offload him again somewhere else.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 21 2018, 08:39 PM
Post #33

Primavera
Group Icon

Silva...what a waste of money.

Fillipo: "We want Mirabelli out"

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 22 2018, 07:25 PM
Post #34

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

We have to wait for uefa decision regarding ffp which is expected late June i believe

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 22 2018, 07:48 PM
Post #35

Primavera
Group Icon

Not good.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 22 2018, 07:51 PM
Post #36

Allievi Nazionali

Very alarming situation with no agreement i beleive that there is serious issues with our ownership finances

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 22 2018, 11:08 PM
Post #37

We're royally f*cked. I read we might even get banned from the Europa League next season.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 23 2018, 12:24 AM
Post #38

Primavera
Group Icon

So we’re done...

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 23 2018, 09:26 AM
Post #39

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Apparently, we might go the legal route and claim that UEFA are being unfair with their ruling. We could go to CAS.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 23 2018, 08:32 PM
Post #40

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 23 2018, 12:08 AM) *
We're royally f*cked. I read we might even get banned from the Europa League next season.

if we get banned from Europa, does that mean uefa cannot put transfer ban as we will not be in Europe?

All in all our management is in shock as well. Now i the decision will come suppose end of June then we go into appeal our transfer campaign will be in shatters

Also i am correct to believe that UEFA cannot dock league points from us? They can give Europe ban and have given transfer ban to Real and Athletico (but both were for some different reason of poaching youth players or something?)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 24 2018, 07:48 AM
Post #41

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 24 2018, 03:02 AM) *
if we get banned from Europa, does that mean uefa cannot put transfer ban as we will not be in Europe?

All in all our management is in shock as well. Now i the decision will come suppose end of June then we go into appeal our transfer campaign will be in shatters

Also i am correct to believe that UEFA cannot dock league points from us? They can give Europe ban and have given transfer ban to Real and Athletico (but both were for some different reason of poaching youth players or something?)

A Europa League ban is the worst they can do. I doubt they will. They need the money we bring in. My guess is a fine and some transfer restrictions in terms of the squad size. Again, for Europe.

Meaning we could buy top players, but we won't be allowed to play them in EL or something. I believe Inter had that situation with Kondgobia.

Personally, I don't want us to play EL, and would rather we go all in for CL qualification. I think having just one tournament to focus on, is one big reason why Inter could qualify for CL over the others.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 24 2018, 10:58 PM
Post #42

I don't care about the EL to be honest. I just want us to be competitive enough in Italy. But I don't know what these restrictions might imply. Fine, limited mercato, no Europe. It's all bad.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post May 25 2018, 05:20 AM
Post #43

Allievi Nazionali

we need to push for a solution asap otherwise next season will be havoc

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 25 2018, 10:40 PM
Post #44

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

The title of this thread should change.

We are going to be cornered to sell players, players like Bonucci, Donna, Romagnoli, Silva, Bonaventurva, Suso to name a few.

Then again, this is an extreme observation to adjust for expectations. Had UEFA approved the plan, we'd be here talking about one player leaving and three players coming in. But that is not the case anymore, apparently.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 27 2018, 08:54 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 21 2018, 08:20 PM) *
Mirabelli: "We want to sign a midfielder who is a mixture betwen Bonaventura and Kessie, a (left) winger and a CF. Cutrone will definitely stay. Bacca will return. We think of changing two strikers (i.e. Kalinic and Silva) for a top CF. In defense we're fine"

Link

Well, at least we agree that that is exactly what we need. Not sure about Bacca's return, but maybe we'll offload him again somewhere else.

I honestly don't trust him to make the right buys.

We're apparently after Fellaini FFS. That's lower than low and the guy has the gal to demand 10m apparently!

We need absolute top quality to be competitive in the league. And they keep talking about 3 players but in reality we need a total of 6 new buys to improve the bench as well.

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 22 2018, 07:51 PM) *
Very alarming situation with no agreement i beleive that there is serious issues with our ownership finances

Silvio sold us down the river. He took the money knowing that this new ownership was shady af. Simple as tha really, now we're once again sitting on unsolid ground in terms of what the future holds for the club. If Li can't pay Elliot and they can't refinance the loan, Elliot will take control and it will be another waiting game to see who we'll be sold to

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 22 2018, 11:08 PM) *

We could, we could also get fined or get squad limitation for the EL. I read that if we get banned from Europe out transfer budget will have to be reduced by 20m (don't know how accurate this even is)

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ May 23 2018, 08:32 PM) *

No, they cannot sanction us in terms of the domestic competition.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 24 2018, 07:48 AM) *
A Europa League ban is the worst they can do. I doubt they will. They need the money we bring in. My guess is a fine and some transfer restrictions in terms of the squad size. Again, for Europe.

Meaning we could buy top players, but we won't be allowed to play them in EL or something. I believe Inter had that situation with Kondgobia.

Personally, I don't want us to play EL, and would rather we go all in for CL qualification. I think having just one tournament to focus on, is one big reason why Inter could qualify for CL over the others.

Inter stumbled @ss backwards into the CL. No doubt that it helped that they didn't have any other distractions but it's not like they romped to 4th. EL is a good tool for exposure (in the latter stages) and it also helps the team to be more used to playing games more frequently

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 24 2018, 10:58 PM) *
I don't care about the EL to be honest. I just want us to be competitive enough in Italy. But I don't know what these restrictions might imply. Fine, limited mercato, no Europe. It's all bad.

It could be all of the above. We'll see how this effects out mercato

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 25 2018, 10:40 PM) *
The title of this thread should change.

We are going to be cornered to sell players, players like Bonucci, Donna, Romagnoli, Silva, Bonaventurva, Suso to name a few.

Then again, this is an extreme observation to adjust for expectations. Had UEFA approved the plan, we'd be here talking about one player leaving and three players coming in. But that is not the case anymore, apparently.

I can't see us selling Romagnoli or Bonucci tbh. The other I can seel us selling because they're not considered as fundamental to the team. Suso, Bonaventura, Silva and especially Donna could all go, and if we get the right prices for all of them, it would be good business imo. Especially if we can replace them with better players

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:33 AM