Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Milan shirt thread, All on Milan's past and present shirts

X-Offender
post Jun 5 2017, 07:32 PM
Post #76

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I like it, but I don't like that our shorts and socks are white. Looks very off. I'd have preferred at least the socks being black.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 7 2017, 04:07 PM
Post #77

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Actually I really liked our black shorts. Makes Milan look more in line. I always disliked the white shorts because they don't fit in the general red-black gear.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 8 2017, 01:18 PM
Post #78

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 5 2017, 07:32 PM) *
I like it, but I don't like that our shorts and socks are white. Looks very off. I'd have preferred at least the socks being black.

I personally like them, having the shorts and socks in the same colour makes the kits look better imo. Really didn't like the white shorts black sock combo we've been sporting for the last few years

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 7 2017, 04:07 PM) *
Actually I really liked our black shorts. Makes Milan look more in line. I always disliked the white shorts because they don't fit in the general red-black gear.

Agreed about the black socks and shorts, but I like the white on white as well

+Quote Post

amancik
post Jun 29 2017, 09:51 AM
Post #79

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

(IMG:https://mdp-media.acmilan.com/upl/entities/news/News-Away-Jersey-29.06.jpg)

Our new away kit. Too plain I think.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 29 2017, 10:31 AM
Post #80

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (amancik @ Jun 29 2017, 04:21 PM) *

Anything involving Montolivo is plain and boring. Just look at his face for God's sake. And to think 10 years ago, I wanted him so badly in our side as the next Pirlo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 29 2017, 10:46 AM
Post #81

Primavera
Group Icon

Most of us did.

Anyway, yes. The kits for this season are very dull and forgettable.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 29 2017, 11:37 AM
Post #82

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

The away kits are a bit boring, but I still think the home kits are the best we've had in a good long while.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 29 2017, 11:44 AM
Post #83

Primavera
Group Icon

Yes, which only tells you how bad our kits have been for a while now. Away kit is really dull and boring. I'd wish Adidas would realize that. I mean if we wanna aim at youth and new fans, we should be able to produce an attractive or interesting kit. The away kit looks like it could have been for the 07/08 season, not 17/18.

And I'm not very happy with the Diesel thing either. I expect them to produce more Milan related stuff. Especially the blazer or jacket for the coach should still have a Milan crest.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 29 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #84

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 29 2017, 11:44 AM) *
Yes, which only tells you how bad our kits have been for a while now. Away kit is really dull and boring. I'd wish Adidas would realize that. I mean if we wanna aim at youth and new fans, we should be able to produce an attractive or interesting kit. The away kit looks like it could have been for the 07/08 season, not 17/18.

And I'm not very happy with the Diesel thing either. I expect them to produce more Milan related stuff. Especially the blazer or jacket for the coach should still have a Milan crest.

I think Diesel are actually perfect to reach the younger demo.

As for the kits, the 3rd one was designed by the fans, I don't know which one won, but I think that could be a really interesting shirt

The home kit I really like it because it's so classic, it has the perfect balance of red and black as well.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 30 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #85

Primavera
Group Icon

Naah, I think Diesel might be okay (I really dislike them as a brand - standing for expansive "casual wear", phony overpriced chick and intentionally cheap look). What they've done so far with Milan was very disappointing. I went to a big Diesel shop recently and the have a smaller Milan section. All of the articles (shirts, blazers, jackets) labeled as Milan (don't know the exact line name) products do not have a club crest or a single detail connected to our club other then a occasional red line or something similar.

I repeat - marketing wise it may be okay for us to go with Diesels "shabby-chick" brand, but I don't like the effort they've put in it so far.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 1 2017, 03:14 PM
Post #86

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 1 2017, 03:18 AM) *
Naah, I think Diesel might be okay (I really dislike them as a brand - standing for expansive "casual wear", phony overpriced chick and intentionally cheap look). What they've done so far with Milan was very disappointing. I went to a big Diesel shop recently and the have a smaller Milan section. All of the articles (shirts, blazers, jackets) labeled as Milan (don't know the exact line name) products do not have a club crest or a single detail connected to our club other then a occasional red line or something similar.

I repeat - marketing wise it may be okay for us to go with Diesels "shabby-chick" brand, but I don't like the effort they've put in it so far.

I couldn't find the Milan line on the online store. I really wanted the Milan edition bomber jacket. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 2 2017, 10:09 AM
Post #87

Primavera
Group Icon

You see what I mean.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 25 2018, 03:41 PM
Post #88

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

New shirts for next season from Puma:

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/calci...9-201802a.shtml

I like them. Simple and elegant.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 25 2018, 04:03 PM
Post #89

Primavera
Group Icon

Very good indeed. Now let's see the away kit.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 26 2018, 02:54 PM
Post #90

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Very similar to this season's which was the best one we've had in years. I also hope we keep the white short/sock combo. They look better than the black sock/white short we'd been sporting for the last few years.

Anyway, Puma generally tend to make very nice designs, so I wasn't expecting anything less than this. The away and 3rd kits are what I'm most looking forward to though as they can play around a bit more with them, and I like what they've been doing with he white Italy kits for the last decade or so

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:53 AM