Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A 2020/2021 season, League related discussion / All Milan Games

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 2 2020, 10:51 PM
Post #1

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

I was looking for a thread relating to the upcoming season, but didn't see one (feel free to delete this if one has already been created and I missed it)

Here are the fixtures for the upcoming Serie A season:

(IMG:https://www.juvefc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Eg5zf1rXkAA6V7d-1024x576.jpg)

I saw some cooler ones specifically tailored to Milan, but those were from WhatsApp & Twitter tbh, and I have no idea what website has easy sharing options these days.

EDIT: Upon further review I think a new thread for the upcoming season is also required in the football discussion section: [IT] Serie A 2020 - 21

But I'm gonna leave it up to you guys to do so... I believe I've already created a bit of mess with this one (due to the lack of standardization) and have some stuff out of place... it's something of an eye sore to me already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Sep 2 2020, 10:58 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2020, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Sep 2 2020, 10:51 PM) *
I was looking for a thread relating to the upcoming season, but didn't see one (feel free to delete this if one has already been created and I missed it)

Here are the fixtures for the upcoming Serie A season:

(IMG:https://www.juvefc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Eg5zf1rXkAA6V7d-1024x576.jpg)

I saw some cooler ones specifically tailored to Milan, but those were from WhatsApp & Twitter tbh, and I have no idea what website has easy sharing options these days.

EDIT: Upon further review I think a new thread for the upcoming season is also required in the football discussion section: [IT] Serie A 2020 - 21

But I'm gonna leave it up to you guys to do so... I believe I've already created a bit of mess with this one (due to the lack of standardization) and have some stuff out of place... it's something of an eye sore to me already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thanks for this Trini. I'll open a thread for the new season.

Inter on matchday 4...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 3 2020, 04:12 PM
Post #3

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

First three fixtures look very comfortable in order to go with full 9 points in the derby. Hope we don't screw up this start of the season again.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2020, 07:10 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 3 2020, 04:12 PM) *
First three fixtures look very comfortable in order to go with full 9 points in the derby. Hope we don't screw up this start of the season again.

Bologna could be a bit tricky but the others should be wins.

The EL matches will come in handy in this regard, they will serve as good warm ups to the league

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 3 2020, 07:35 PM
Post #5

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2020, 12:03 PM) *
Thanks for this Trini. I'll open a thread for the new season.

Inter on matchday 4...

Welcome! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Inter so early is a bit nerving... But at least our first 3 games on paper are as lenient as they come.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 3 2020, 12:12 PM) *

I know right... Even Maldini recalled a fixture some seasons ago where we opened against Bologna and squandered what on paper was to be an easy fixture. We certainly should look to head into these games overly confident, but as you said as well, if at the end of the season we're expecting a favourable position in the table; 3 points are a must against weaker sides (not to mention newly promoted ones).

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2020, 03:10 PM) *
Bologna could be a bit tricky but the others should be wins.

The EL matches will come in handy in this regard, they will serve as good warm ups to the league

Every game in theory can be tricky, but our first 3 league fixtures are about as easy as we could've hoped for... We just hit Bologna 5-1 a few months ago, and we weren't even playing that well. I expect 3 points.

And I'm not being cocky or arrogant, realistically, we need to take advantage of the easy fixtures. In a way I think this is where Ibra could help out the team mentally.

Also agree that the EL qualifiers should serve as good warm ups and an opportunity to re-establish our chemistry from end of last season.

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Sep 3 2020, 07:42 PM

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 5 2020, 08:30 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Daniel Maldini scores against Monza (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 10 2020, 08:52 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Looking at our defensive lineup atm is worrying.

I really hope we bring in a CB and RB this window. Musacchio, Duarte and Gabbia imo are huge question marks, if Romagnoli or Kjear get injured (which is highly likely) we're screwed.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 10 2020, 09:03 PM
Post #8

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 10 2020, 04:52 PM) *
Looking at our defensive lineup atm is worrying.

I really hope we bring in a CB and RB this window. Musacchio, Duarte and Gabbia imo are huge question marks, if Romagnoli or Kjear get injured (which is highly likely) we're screwed.

Couldn't agree more. Romagnoli is currently recovering from his injury that ended his season a few games shy (but he should be back near month end).

But I'm certain that the club is aware of this and reinforcements would arrive tbh.

(We need a back up to Theo as well...)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 10 2020, 09:07 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Sep 10 2020, 09:03 PM) *
Couldn't agree more. Romagnoli is currently recovering from his injury that ended his season a few games shy (but he should be back near month end).

But I'm certain that the club is aware of this and reinforcements would arrive tbh.

(We need a back up to Theo as well...)

Romagnoli generally gets injured a few times per season. Kjear I'm not sure about his injury history but it's risky to rely on him alone.

Musacchio, Duarte and Gabbia for me should be shopped around. Gabbia should definitely be sent on loan. Musacchio I'd consider keeping but his injuries this season are worrying not to mention that he's never been all that great for us. And Duarte is just aweful.

Calabria and Conti are also not adequate. Conti is made of glass, not to mention that he's simply not good enough, and while I like Calabria, we can't start the season with him as our starting RB.

I think Laxalt for now is adequate backup for Theo

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 10 2020, 11:14 PM
Post #10

I get you, guys. What I don't get is that the league starts in 10 days, we know Romagnoli is out till the end of September and Musacchio will be out for some more time. So, why the hell haven't we signed a CB already? Are we supposed to consider Duarte a valid alternative at this point? Gabbia?

It was all fun and games at the end of last season when not much was at stake and we were in great shape. But now we're starting a new season and we shouldn't mess up. Not another crappy start to the season, please!

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 11 2020, 02:16 AM
Post #11

CrAzY EyeS

I know right...

I'm sorta hoping that we're just working very silently in the background without much news being leaked via the media... *shrugs* *fingers crossed*

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/panicsmiley2.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 11 2020, 10:07 AM
Post #12

^ Nice sig. by the way. Huge AM fan myself.

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 11 2020, 10:50 AM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 11 2020, 01:14 AM) *
I get you, guys. What I don't get is that the league starts in 10 days, we know Romagnoli is out till the end of September and Musacchio will be out for some more time. So, why the hell haven't we signed a CB already? Are we supposed to consider Duarte a valid alternative at this point? Gabbia?

It was all fun and games at the end of last season when not much was at stake and we were in great shape. But now we're starting a new season and we shouldn't mess up. Not another crappy start to the season, please!

I think what you mentioned is exactly the problem. The season ended and started so quickly, there is so little time to navigate. I agree that at CB we need a replacement, but I think we all agree that the signing of Ibra and Tonali were priority here. Duarte is being played in almost every friendly game, and I guess it was too see if he could be a valid backup. But, obviously he hasn't been performing as well at all.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 11 2020, 01:02 PM
Post #14

Objectives according to Tuttosport:

Pezzella - 18M
Milenkovic - 40M
Fofana - 30M

The first two play for Fiorentina, Fofana plays for Saint-Etienne.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 12 2020, 01:32 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 11 2020, 01:02 PM) *
Objectives according to Tuttosport:

Pezzella - 18M
Milenkovic - 40M
Fofana - 30M

The first two play for Fiorentina, Fofana plays for Saint-Etienne.

Fofana apparently accepted an offer from Leicester City. Now it's up to the clubs to negotiate, so he's probably not an option anymore.

Pezella and Milenkovic are both passes for me. Fiorentina are asking too much, neither are worth the sum mentioned.

+Quote Post

157 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:56 PM