Closed TopicStart new topic
> January 08 Transfer window

Bluesummers
post Sep 17 2007, 05:07 AM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

I know this is very early but our problems cannot get much more clearer. We definatly need to add some depth to our squad.

Who do you think we should sign and state why we should sign him. Also if possible try and assume the financial cost(s) of the player(s).

I say we should sign adriano in january along with a RB under 23.

Reason: We definately need more forewards as Ronaldo's case is very serious and inzaghi is not someone who we can depend on all season. Pato is gonna be 18 (much to young).

Cost: Adriano (15 million euro)
RB (5 million)

Total: 20 million euro

Analysis: 20 million is a fine transfer and would add some depth to our squad.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Sep 17 2007, 05:10 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 17 2007, 06:34 AM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

It is early. It will depend on our situation in the Serie A around the Christmas and how many injuries we'd have.

If we stay close until then and without sirious injuries to a key players then I'm pretty sure our management won't do a thing.

I'd love to see a new keeper in January in order to give him some time, untill the start of the next season, to settle in. Akinfeev is my choice. He's young but already a key player for Cska and Russia. He showed a great talent, consistency and has good europe expirience for his age. It's only matter of time until some big club signs him and we should be that club. Cska probably will be eliminated from CL in that time and Russian league will be on big winter break, so with some will power from Milan a deal can be arranged. He will cost around 15-20 mil euro.

It's obvious that we ganna make a few big transfers in the summer. Paolo (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) ,Cafu, Serginho and hopefully Gila will leave. I'd love to see Zambrotta, Huntelaar and Alex instead. And Maybe another quality and creative midfielder to rotate with Seedorf.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 17 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

As I said, in all we need a RB/LB but that's for the summer, another midfielder and CB (also for summer) and a keeper. Eventually also a striker, which depends on Ronaldo. When can we expect him to be back (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) ?

So the RB/LB, the mid-position and the GK position will most probably be solved in summer after our vets retire.

It depends also mostly on:
1) How some players will continue to preform - Gilardino, Dida and Kaladze particulary in mind.

2) If something unexpected happens, like Mourinho drops out Sheva, or something like that, which would force us to act instantly.

My post-X-mas wish list:

Keepers: Adler (Bayer L.), Neuer (Schalke 04), Akinfeev (CSKA), Enke (Hannover), Curci (Roma), Frey (Fiorentina)

Defenders: Pasqual (Fiorentina), Heitenga (Ajax)

Midfielders: van der Vaart (HSV), Montolivo (Fiorentina), De Rossi (Roma), Gobbi (Fiorentina), Srna (Shakhtar), Nasri (Marseille)

Attackers: Adriano (Inter), Sheva (Chelsea), Huntelaar (Ajax)

But that's pure fantasy. The only eventual transfers are Adriano and Sheva I suppose,..

+Quote Post

fahad
post Sep 17 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #4

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,418

i think nasri moved to madrid like he agreed for them

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 17 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #5

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (fahad @ Sep 17 2007, 07:21 PM)
i think nasri moved to madrid like he agreed for them

He has been connected to them, but he's still at OM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 17 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #6

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

For those who dream about a new goalkeeper: it simply won't come true. they have just renewed with Dida, that means he will be our #1 for at least two more season, no matter how many mistakes he makes and damages he does to our team.

I think we might move for a striker in January. but I have no idea whether it's gonna be a star one or not. personally, I'd like to see Adriano in Milan but that's impossible.

We're more or less fine in LB/RB. we can wait until summer to make a move in those departments. Dani Alves' still my dream RB signing.

I think our CB is a problem right now. Kalazde doesn't have any consistency at all. some days he performs very well, but other days he just fvcks everything up. Maldini is injured for most of the games, and if Nesta gets injured one of these days, we're simply doomed. so I say moving for a good and reliable CB could be a wise move, but no ideas about any possible candidates.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 17 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 17 2007, 07:39 PM)
For those who dream about a new goalkeeper: it simply won't come true. they have just renewed with Dida, that means he will be our #1 for at least two more season, no matter how many mistakes he makes and damages he does to our team.

That would be inasanity. And plus of that, I'm sure one of those "young flyers" would not mind sit for one or two seasons on the bench. We have 2 very old keepers and one dinosaurus, which means in the next two transfer windows a keeper will come. Sure, most likely it will be Coppola rather then one from the list,..

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 17 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #8

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Hrm.

Okay, if we're delving into the realm of fantacalcio, here's my wish list.

Keepers: anyone from Fillipo's list or Buffon (unrealistic) or Cudicini (who is, after all, a Milan youth product)

Defenders: Luisao (Benfica), Chiellini (Juve), Zambrotta (Barca)

Midfielders: Aquilani (Roma), Montolivo (Fiorentina), Nasri (OM), van der Vaart (HSV)

Strikers: Rocchi (Lazio), Quagliarella/Di Natale (Udinese), Ibrahimovic (Merda. Unrealistic but it's fantacalcio).

As may be gathered, I'd MUCH prefer to see more Italians on the squad than more Brazilians.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 17 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #9

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 17 2007, 10:15 PM)
That would be inasanity. And plus of that, I'm sure one of those "young flyers" would not mind sit for one or two seasons on the bench. We have 2 very old keepers and one dinosaurus, which means in the next two transfer windows a keeper will come. Sure, most likely it will be Coppola rather then one from the list,..

My choice for 'keeper, which can occur in real world and not only in my dreams, is Marco Amelia. he is financially affordable, is very young with a bright future, is Italian, is highly talented imo, is not settled very well at Livorno, he even scores goals ((IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ), etc. why don't we sign him in winter transfer window?!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 17 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 17 2007, 01:26 PM)
My choice for 'keeper, which can occur in real world and not only in my dreams, is Marco Amelia. he is financially affordable, is very young with a bright future, is Italian, is highly talented imo, is not settled very well at Livorno, he even scores goals ((IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ), etc. why don't we sign him in winter transfer window?!

cause we have Dida and we just can't simply put him on the bench as it would cost unrest among many players and many brazillians. Dida is good imo, i dont think we need a goalkeeper for atleast this season.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Sep 18 2007, 04:56 AM
Post #11

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Bluesummers)
cause we have Dida and we just can't simply put him on the bench as it would cost unrest among many players

Because they're so used to him, or they're in no hurry to see Kalac in his stead?

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Sep 19 2007, 01:44 AM
Post #12

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

Well bieng Italian i say we sign a GK a forward A RB/LB and i would love another mid.

GK: My choice is Amelia( the Italian in me)

RB/LB someone who is high quality dont really know of too many I like( why isnt Zambrotta 5 years younger)

Mids: My ideal choices would be two of these three if possible Aqualiani, Montolivo (These two are pretty muchimpossibile) or Snra, I loved him int eh WC

Fwds: Pazzini( I wish) Quagriella

+Quote Post

Il Capitano
post Sep 24 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #13

PatoMania

Member No.: 142

My wish is that we buy at least one playing midfielder. We got to many defensive players.

GK: Carrizo, Amelia, Boruc

DF: Alves(but not for the price Sevilla are asking for),Zapata,Mexes, Barzagli

MF: Alex (fenerbahce), Diego(werder), Aqualani, quaresma, Nasri

We only have Gourcuff on the bench that is god with the ball. We need players that can enter from the bench and turn around a game like Rui costa.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 24 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #14

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

For what it's worth, the rumour mill in Italy says that Milan are in contact with Udinese and are preparing an offer of +/- 20 million for Di Natale.

Not sure how reliable the info is.

+Quote Post

Il Capitano
post Sep 24 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #15

PatoMania

Member No.: 142

I hope thats not true. He is a great player but there is better way to spend that money.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:21 PM