Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ricardo Oliveira In Real Rebound?

Rossoneri7
post Jan 29 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Mijatovic is set to meet at the Bernabéu with AC Milan exec Galliani this afternoon at 5pm Madrid time to finalise the transfer of Ronaldo – and perhaps seal another deal.

It’s not just the Fenômeno who may be switching between Rossoneri and Merengue shirts as Ricardo Oliveira may be ricocheting back to Spain in a related deal.

The Villarreal debacle has twisted the knife in a visible Real wound: the team hasn’t scored two goals in a game since Ronaldo’s December brace in Kiev – an embarrassing fact.

With only Van Nistelrooy up front Mijatovic is slated to ask for a loan deal that would bring an unwanted Oliveira from San Siro to the Bernabéu before the transfer window slams shut at Midnight on Wednesday.

26 year-old Ricardo Oliveira will find his space severely limited by the arrival of Ronaldo and the established pecking order seeing both Gilardino and Inzaghi ahead of a number 7 who’s only scored four times in five months.

Oliveira already knows the Spanish Liga after playing two years at Real Betis and a year at Valencia which is a point in his favour.

The only question that really remains to be answered – and there is a wide range of opinions – is if Oliveira has the right stuff to be given a chance at Real Madrid?

Goal.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 29 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

I don't understand why there is speculation that he might move (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Just days ago he was listed on goal.com to move to CSKA .. now he is a target for Madrid ..

I think he should stay put

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 29 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

Oliveira deal for Real?

Reports in Spain are suggesting that Real Madrid have asked Milan to include striker Ricardo Oliveira in the deal that will bring Ronaldo back to Italy.

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani is flying to Madrid today and is scheduled to meet the Merengues’ officials in the afternoon, when Il Fenomeno’s transfer should be finalised.

The player completed his medical tests in Milan last week and the two clubs now need to clarify the financial details.

Galliani recently confirmed that there still is a £700,000 difference between Real Madrid’s request and what the Rossoneri are willing to offer.

Spanish newspaper AS reported that Oliveira might be part of the deal, as the Galacticos are in desperate need of new blood upfront.

Oliveira has struggled since his summer arrival from Real Betis and might ask Milan to let him leave on a loan deal at least until the end of the season.

The 26-year-old has also been suffering personal problems, as his sister was kidnapped in Brazil in October and has not yet been released.

The player, who has only scored four times in five months, has been granted limited playing time so far and would be even more limited by the arrival of Ronaldo.

Football Italia

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 29 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

And again (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Jan 29 2007, 03:18 PM

+Quote Post

HasanHasanly
post Jan 29 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #5

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 476

Actually, i think that even if Ronaldo arrives, we still need Oliveira, as he is not cup tied, and can become a really good player. But if Real agree to trade Raul or RVN, then sure why not? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 29 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #6

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Jan 29 2007, 06:44 PM)
Actually, i think that even if Ronaldo arrives, we still need Oliveira, as he is not cup tied, and can become a really good player. But if Real agree to trade Raul or RVN, then sure why not? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Nah ... I think Oli will stay w/ us .. It isn't logical to play the CL w/ only Gila and Pippo .. Though many sources r linking Oli to Madrid .. I think if anything, it will be for next season (at least that is what I hope for)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 29 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #7

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

It's funny how Milan invest in a striker like Gilardino and pay a certain price for him and stand by him through thick and thin, but when they make the same investment in Oliveira, they act as if he is a risk to the club and don't stand by him through these really bad moments. (His sister being kidnapped...)

Signing him in the first place was a mistake as Sheva's replacement. But now that they have done it, they are not even giving him the confidence of the club. It's so obvious...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 29 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 29 2007, 04:58 PM)
It's funny how Milan invest in a striker like Gilardino and pay a certain price for him and stand by him through thick and thin, but when they make the same investment in Oliveira, they act as if he is a risk to the club and don't stand by him through these really bad moments. (His sister being kidnapped...)

Signing him in the first place was a mistake as Sheva's replacement. But now that they have done it, they are not even giving him the confidence of the club. It's so obvious...

Exactly.

The guy needs to play to find his feet and he hasn't been given adequate time.

Oli should definately stay and not just this season, he's got the talent all he needs is the backing of those around him and right now I don't think he is being given that.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 29 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Guys I don't think this is the case with Oliveira! Milan don't stand by him?? They would have already sold him if and gone for some cheap 30+ year old replacement. I don't wanna comment on his situation cause it may be that he has a special request for the club... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 29 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 29 2007, 12:25 PM)
Guys I don't think this is the case with Oliveira! Milan don't stand by him?? They would have already sold him if and gone for some cheap 30+ year old replacement. I don't wanna comment on his situation cause it may be that he has a special request for the club...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

What? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

mishie
post Jan 29 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

i like many others haven't really seen enough of Oliviera this season to say if he really is good enough to be a Milan player, from the glimpses i've seen i don't think he is but saying that it's far to early to give up on him. He has joined one of the biggest clubs in the world with that comes a certain responsibility that he has yet to adjust to, i would like to see him given the rest of this season and next to prove himself and then after 2 tears at the club we can then make a more reasonable assessment of him as a world class striker or not whatever the case may be.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 29 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #12

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

Well, I was waiting for him to prove what some people on here have said he is capable of, sadly it hasn't and doesn't look likely to come.

Time to cut our losses and get rid of him.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jan 29 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

i think we've spent to much to let him go...he has done well, not great, but he has done well.

plus, with the situation with his sister i think he deserves at least another year to prove himself.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 30 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 29 2007, 09:10 PM)

yeah I can't understand what I wrote either... what I meant was that we don't know the reason why he's not given a decent play time but I think there is some serious reason, I mean... it's not that they don't "get it" and we're the only ones clever enough to see he needs to play more. It maybe even have something to do with his sister... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 30 2007, 12:46 AM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 29 2007, 11:27 PM)
yeah I can't understand what I wrote either... what I meant was that we don't know the reason why he's not given a decent play time but I think there is some serious reason, I mean... it's not that they don't "get it" and we're the only ones clever enough to see he needs to play more. It maybe even have something to do with his sister...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

But why would they even call him up for the match if he feels that it is interfering with his concentration or something like that?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:59 PM