han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 14 2006, 10:05 PM)
You don't know all the facts behind his departure. Is this so difficult to believe that he did it for his family. Yes he "traded" Milan for his family happiness.

Come on, For his family happiness?? Do you really think that his family was miserable living in Milan? Where they miserable driving the Ferrari around the cathedrals and the Piazzas? Where they miserable having dinner dates with Giorgio Armani and Roberto Cavalli? Was he miserable having a legeon of fans who treated him as if he was a god and would kiss his feet if he asked them to? Where they miserable having one of the most powerful men in Italy handing them everything they wanted on a silver platter? If they where miserable living that sort of life, then I can't even begin to imagine how people who sleep on the streets and don't have anything to eat but the food they find in the trash feel.

Damn Sheva was living a very hard life. I feel sorry for him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 14 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #17

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 15 2006, 01:05 AM)
You don't know all the facts behind his departure. Is this so difficult to believe that he did it for his family. Yes he "traded" Milan for his family happiness.

well this is the last thing I reply to this thread cause I simply couldn't care less about that b1tch!!!!

I've said it a million times before (just did it again in my last post) but obviously it is not enough: I don't give a damn why he left He Fackin' Lied To Us Like The Worst Motherf@cker of Them All ... and that I don't forgive people for!!!

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 14 2006, 11:34 PM
Post #18

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2006, 01:20 AM)
Come on, For his family happiness?? Do you really think that his family was miserable living in Milan? Where they miserable driving the Ferrari around the cathedrals and the Piazzas? Where they miserable having dinner dates with Giorgio Armani and Roberto Cavalli? Was he miserable having a legeon of fans who treated him as if he was a god and would kiss his feet if he asked them to? Where they miserable having one of the most powerful men in Italy handing them everything they wanted on a silver platter? If they where miserable living that sort of life, then I can't even begin to imagine how people who sleep on the streets and don't have anything to eat but the food they find in the trash feel.

Damn Sheva was living a very hard life. I feel sorry for him.

I never said that their life was hard. When you married you need to consider what is best for your wife and children and it's hard to communicate with your wife when you don't speak the same language. And she must have put pressure on him to move + you must think about your kids

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 15 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #19

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 15 2006, 01:21 AM)
I've said it a million times before (just did it again in my last post) but obviously it is not enough: I don't give a damn why he left He Fackin' Lied To Us Like The Worst Motherf@cker of Them All ... and that I don't forgive people for!!!

Well ,I don't think he lied about anything bit it's just my humble opinion

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 15 2006, 12:46 AM
Post #20

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 14 2006, 05:14 PM)

Ancelotti just recently revealed that Sheva wante to leave long before he anounced it and that he could have handled it much better without all the lies. Once I heard that I realized how naive I was to believe him in the first place.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 15 2006, 12:47 AM
Post #21

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 14 2006, 11:14 PM)

Yes. He lied. I'm with dst with that.

He could have been the first one to say "I'm going England" but no... he kept saying "No, I'll stay"... and was Don Silvio the first one who said "Did you know he wants England?".

For me, that's enough.
Oh, and he can continue to kiss his Chel$ea shirt how many times he want. Specially when his little team loses.

+Quote Post

gr33k
post Sep 15 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #22

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,395

I don't condone what he did to us fans with all the lies and deceit but somehow as one of my favourite players I cannot help but to root for him. I do not want Chelsea to do well as a team but that does not mean that I won't cheer for Sheva. Look the lies hurt but he made his choice, he decided to leave and we all have to live with that decision. I hope if not this year that next year he finds his place and leads the EPL in scoring because he is a classy guy and one of the best strikers in the world and there is no denying that.

+Quote Post

mpok
post Sep 15 2006, 08:06 AM
Post #23

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,475

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 14 2006, 05:32 PM)
Totally right. I don't care anymore about what he does (although the childish part of me want him to fail miserably at Chelsea, but hey what can I do about it? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)   ) But still he has done a lot for Milan, so I wish him good luck for his future, I hope his kid is born healthy. But nothing more nothing less.

WHY? WHY? WHY? Why are all of you talking as if he betrayed Milan and so many people on this forum turned against him. Sheva is GREAT he will always be GREAT. He was GREAT for us for all this year and i hope he'll do just fine with Chelsea. I watch him play for Dynamo growing up in Ukraine and he was GREAT and i think he will retire with Dynamo in few years.

Players come and go but MILAN is still GREAT.

+Quote Post

pacang
post Sep 15 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #24

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,171

Sheva's good striker.. we must admit that.. because of what he did for the past seven years..

Definitely agree with han, at Milan he netted lots of goals because of the through balls he got from midfielders.. At Chelsea, Joe Cole will cross and try to find him but will Robben do the same? Lampard will prefer direct shot rather than passing to his strikers.. but he still have Ballack to rely on..

Yes he scored free kicks at milan, but at chelsea, he's gonna wait in line.. Lampard and Ballack comes first..

will he become one of the best striker at Chelsea?
..we just have to wait and see..

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 15 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #25

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Well the issue is definitely that he lied and not that he left...when u leave your club honestly u never go down in ur fan's eyes in reputation as a person(Ballack still keeps his fans, even the Bayern fans who boo the cr@p out of him are gonna howl like mad the moment he puts on that national jersey)...I think there's little doubt he could have handled it better...

AND this is my LAST word on the subject...we are flogging a dead horse when we bring him up, I already pushed him out off my fifa 06 team (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 15 2006, 05:09 PM)
Well the issue is definitely that he lied and not that he left...when u leave your club honestly u never go down in ur fan's eyes in reputation as a person(Ballack still keeps his fans, even the Bayern fans who boo the cr@p out of him are gonna howl like mad the moment he puts on that national jersey)...I think there's little doubt he could have handled it better...
AND this is my  LAST word on the subject...we are flogging a dead horse when we bring him up, I already pushed him out off my fifa 06 team (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Yep me too, I replaced him with Oliveira. And guess what? My team is still flying high without him

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Sep 16 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #27

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,214

Unhappy, of course unhappy. At least in his job place (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ( Chelsea ) . I really don't know about the relationship between him and his wife (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 19 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #28

Allievi Regionali B

AC Milan boss wants cut-price Shevchenko return

Carlo Ancelotti has made a cheeky offer to re-sign Andriy Shevchenko

The Ukrainian superstar is still struggling to find his best form in the Premiership following a £30m summer move from AC Milan.

Asked about his former player at a press conference, Ancelotti said: "If Shevchenko wanted to return, we would have him back.

"But not for 45 million Euros!"

The AC Milan coach added: "We want to do well in the next games in order to make our mark in the league and Champions League.

"But, for the moment, we have done nothing.

"We have only demonstrated that we are competitive and the new players are valid acquisitions for this squad."
link

+Quote Post

amancik
post Sep 19 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #29

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

I don't consider Sheva as a traitor but somehow I don't want to see him back here anymore ... weird feeling (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

novfan
post Sep 19 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #30

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,205

QUOTE (mpok @ Sep 15 2006, 07:06 AM)
WHY? WHY? WHY? Why are all of you talking as if he betrayed Milan and so many people on this forum turned against him. Sheva is GREAT he will always be GREAT. He was GREAT for us for all this year and i hope he'll do just fine with Chelsea. I watch him play for Dynamo growing up in Ukraine and he was GREAT and i think he will retire with Dynamo in few years.

Players come and go but MILAN is still GREAT.

Amen brother.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:11 PM