> Serie A 2019/2020 season, All Milan games in Serie A

X-Offender
post Feb 17 2020, 10:51 PM
Post #766

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

1-0

Good first half, sloppy second. Wasted some very good chances. Nevertheless, 3 points.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 17 2020, 11:36 PM
Post #767

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 18 2020, 12:51 AM) *
1-0

Good first half, sloppy second. Wasted some very good chances. Nevertheless, 3 points.

I just watched the second half. We were okay, we created some chances..but yes sloppy describes it perfectly.

So, the first half was good?

We really seem to have found our best formation here. What worries me is always the dependency of Ibra, and what happens after him. But, if we can keep going like this, that's good.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 18 2020, 11:35 AM
Post #768

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I see Rebic is doing good...

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Feb 18 2020, 12:49 PM
Post #769

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 18 2020, 12:35 PM) *

very good indeed judging from the press. I beleived paqueta also started last night. I just hope that we continue this momentum till end of season

+Quote Post

Danny
post Feb 18 2020, 02:07 PM
Post #770

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Feb 18 2020, 12:49 PM) *
very good indeed judging from the press. I beleived paqueta also started last night. I just hope that we continue this momentum till end of season

He didn't.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 18 2020, 03:32 PM
Post #771

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 14 2020, 12:15 AM) *
Unfortunately Pioli cost us this match by not hooking Theo. Sarri had the sense to hook Ramsey.

I think taking off Theo atm is not much of an option for us. Pioli could not have predicted that he'd get the 2nd, not to mention that Juve would be helped out by the ref in the last few minutes

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 14 2020, 12:54 AM) *
Inter got De Vrij, Godin, Lautaro, Lukaku, Barella, Sensi, Eriksen just to name some in the last couple of years. They didn't just invest in their coaches, but also in the players.

I completely agree that we're not going anywhere with Pioli, and he should only be an interim solution till the end of the season. But let's not blame every loss on him.

I thought we played a great game as well, considering the opponent. Until the second yellow, Juve were pretty much inexistent because we pressed them on every ball. I thought Bennacer and Kessie were especially impressive tonight.

Shame about the result. It was such a nonexistent penalty.

Be Vrij and Lautaro were there last year. Eriksen just signed for them. I was mostly talking about Sensi, Barella and Lukaku this summer. Last season we were just one point behind them, this season, they're fighting for the Scudetto. They've been making improvements every summer, no doubt. But really spending on Conte is what has made them take that leap from a team fighting for 4th to fighting for the Scudetto imo

Agreed about Kessie and Bennacer, they're really starting to click in that double pivot

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 17 2020, 10:51 PM) *
1-0

Meh, I wouldn't call it sloppy, we were never going to maintain the high intensity we had in the first half. A drop off was expected. My issue is mostly with the wasted chances. Should have been 3-0

QUOTE (William405 @ Feb 17 2020, 11:36 PM) *
I just watched the second half. We were okay, we created some chances..but yes sloppy describes it perfectly.

So, the first half was good?

We really seem to have found our best formation here. What worries me is always the dependency of Ibra, and what happens after him. But, if we can keep going like this, that's good.

Excellent first half, quick, direct, created chances, pressed Torino very high up.

The Ibra dependency is worrying for sure. He's the focus for all our attacks, and all the aerial balls he wins help with our build up play so much.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 18 2020, 11:35 AM) *

He's been on fire, and not just with the goal scoring. I really wish we had given him a chance to play earlier in the season

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 22 2020, 09:25 PM
Post #772

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

How was that a handball FFS??

Why do we keep getting screwed?

+Quote Post

Danny
post Feb 22 2020, 09:33 PM
Post #773

Allievi Nazionali

For some reason UK decided to show rugby instead of this. So no clue how the first half went.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 22 2020, 10:47 PM
Post #774

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 22 2020, 09:33 PM) *
For some reason UK decided to show rugby instead of this. So no clue how the first half went.

It was okay, not the same intensity we've been seeing in these last few games

That 2nd half was bad though, especially considering Fiorentina were down to 10.

Can't help but feel that we were once again screwed over though

Ibra's goal was valid imo, and that penalty was soft at best since Romagnoli seemed to have touched the ball on the tackle. On the whole though, we invited on the pressure in that second half and ths is what you get. We can't just switch off. Pioli's sub was also problematic. He should have brought on Paqueta to add numbers to the midfield when we were struggling at that point Salemaker was a pointless sub

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 22 2020, 11:18 PM
Post #775

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

That was surely not a penalty.

But we lost this one by ourselves, again caving in and waiting for the match to end after scoring.

Also, Romagnoli is a poor captain. I'm a bit tired and to angry right now to explain,...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 23 2020, 05:01 PM
Post #776

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I honestly do not know why they didn't swarm the ref so he would at least give it a 30 second glance on the VAR monitor. It was obvious that Romagnoli got the ball, it was a good tackle

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 23 2020, 07:46 PM
Post #777

Didn't watch the game but I saw those hot moments. Ibra's goal seemed valid, and that surely was not a penalty. Looks like Comisso's pathetic crying in the end paid off.

That being said, in 10 men vs such a poor Fiorentina. No excuses once again.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 23 2020, 08:33 PM
Post #778

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 23 2020, 07:46 PM) *
Didn't watch the game but I saw those hot moments. Ibra's goal seemed valid, and that surely was not a penalty. Looks like Comisso's pathetic crying in the end paid off.

That being said, in 10 men vs such a poor Fiorentina. No excuses once again.

No doubt that we invited on the pressure

But even so, this game should have been a cut and dry 2-0. The ref totally f'd us over imo

Ibra's goal was completely valid, his hand was down and to his side, he didn't move it to change the trajectory of the ball

And that penalty was simply invented out of thin air, the fact that he didn't check on the monitor makes it even more obvious

The frequency that we keep getting screwed over with is f@cking irritating. After all the effort this team has put into trying to recover this season we get poor decisions against us that are directly effecting game outcomes.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 23 2020, 09:37 PM
Post #779

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 23 2020, 08:33 PM) *
No doubt that we invited on the pressure

But even so, this game should have been a cut and dry 2-0. The ref totally f'd us over imo

Ibra's goal was completely valid, his hand was down and to his side, he didn't move it to change the trajectory of the ball

And that penalty was simply invented out of thin air, the fact that he didn't check on the monitor makes it even more obvious

The frequency that we keep getting screwed over with is f@cking irritating. After all the effort this team has put into trying to recover this season we get poor decisions against us that are directly effecting game outcomes.

Alright, side from this game, in what other occasion did we get screwed over?

+Quote Post

Danny
post Feb 24 2020, 01:19 PM
Post #780

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 23 2020, 09:37 PM) *
Alright, side from this game, in what other occasion did we get screwed over?

When we appointed Pioli.

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 50 51 52 53 54 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:44 PM