> Rising Stars, Yangsta Rap!

dst
post Oct 30 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #61

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

We should get Papastathopoulos from AEK (the team we played against last season in the CL group stages)!! He's a CB and every time I see him play I'm amazed! He has great confidence, superb defensive skills and he looks like he's got 10 years of experience on his back while he's only 20! He's undoubtedly the greatest talent I've seen since Nesta...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Nova
post Oct 30 2007, 12:54 AM
Post #62

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 34

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 30 2007, 12:51 AM)
We should get Papastathopoulos from AEK (the team we played against last season in the CL group stages)!! He's a CB and every time I see him play I'm amazed! He has great confidence, superb defensive skills and he looks like he's got 10 years of experience on his back while he's only 20! He's undoubtedly the greatest talent I've seen since Nesta...

Are you playing with my ding-dong ?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Milan would never give me that joy of having a greek player with us (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 30 2007, 12:58 AM
Post #63

Primavera
Group Icon

Oh and he is also the captain of the Greek U21 team that reached the European final last summer!

+Quote Post

Nova
post Oct 30 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #64

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

I'm afraid the only thing Milan and Greece have in common is Athina.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Nov 5 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #65

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

Here's another one:

(IMG:http://www.transfermarkt.de/bilder/spielerfotos/s_31909_2007_1.jpg)
Toni Kroos
Position: Offensive/central midfield
Team: Bayern Munich

The media here is going totally crazy about him. "Experts" are even saying he's a bigger talent than Kaiser Franz was. I dunno but he was already crowned best player of the last U17 WC, in front of Barcas Krikic. He also rescued Bayern in their first Uefa Cup group game against red star. He came when Red Star was leading 2:1. Then he assisted Klose for the equalizer and scored the winner with a free-kick.
Anyone heard of him?

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 5 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #66

Primavera
Group Icon

I think I've heard of him.

But this crowning thing should stop! They are putting too much pressure on the young players... it's just not right!

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Nov 5 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #67

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 5 2007, 04:39 PM)
I think I've heard of him.

But this crowning thing should stop! They are putting too much pressure on the young players... it's just not right!

I think you don't want to hear this but you're with Bayen manager Uli Hoeneß on this. After Bayerns match against Red Star he dimished the "Kroos show" with comments like "Kroos? Matchwinner?" or "That freekick? We would have scored that too wouldn't we" (to a journalist). Well...sometimes that stupid idiot can be funny too.
But I totally agree with here. Players like Krikic, Kroos or Dos Santos aren't even 18, yet everyone talks about them as if they'll be the new Beckenbauers, Maradonnas or whatever.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 6 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #68

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Krikic... Someone kidnap that kid and bring him to San Siro.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 7 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #69

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 6 2007, 03:18 AM)
Krikic... Someone kidnap that kid and bring him to San Siro.

Agha in Krkic khodast!
///
At just 17, he's doing just incredible. Dos Santos will be faded under his shadow, this I'm sure of! and do I dare to say he's going to be at least as good as Messi? I do!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 8 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #70

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 7 2007, 04:31 PM)
At just 17, he's doing just incredible. Dos Santos will be faded under his shadow, this I'm sure of! and do I dare to say he's going to be at least as good as Messi? I do!

Exactly what I think as well.

But I wouldn't compare him to Messi. You can easily compare Messi to Maradona, but Krikic is a class of his own. He is very very unique.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 8 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #71

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 8 2007, 02:59 AM)

But I wouldn't compare him to Messi. You can easily compare Messi to Maradona, but Krikic is a class of his own. He is very very unique.

At first glance, yes ... But when u think about it. Messi has a long way to go to be compared to Maradona. Sure he scored a 'similar' goal to the one Diego scored, and the journalists and commentators would love nothing more than comparing them. But I have heard it all to much before, many before Messi were compared to Maradona, and showed promise, but soon after they were nothing compared to Maradona.

At first glance yeah I would agree with you, but look at it this way, Maradona played for Napoli in comparision to Messi who plays for Barcalona .. Maradona took Napoli from their struggling roots and crowned them champions of Serie A. While Messi blossomed in a team that already has champions in every department and a team that could win the CL and La Liga without him ... What I'm trying to say is, take Messi out of Barcalona and put him in Napoli today, I don't think he has what it takes to live up to such a hype .. He might turn out to be even greater than Diego, but that would have to be proven first.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Nov 8 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #72

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Hrm. It'll be interesting to see what Lavezzi does at Napoli. He's started off brightly enough and I've enjoyed watching him so far. It's really unfortunate (or is it, if they deserve it?) that the Napoli fans keep getting banned from away games. Still, teh team is doing a lot better than anyone expected.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 8 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #73

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

El Pocho !!! Yeah, he has been doing some good things ... I keep reading reviews about him in our local Italian sports editorials .. As I understand it, he is propelling Napoli into greater heights this season.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #74

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 8 2007, 03:29 AM)

Krkic's style of play and physique is very similar to that of Messi [they're both about 1.70cm in height - though Krkic's 17yo and can still grow a few centimeters until he's 20] and in my opinion, Krkic's technique is [or will be someday] better than Messi's.

I don't like Barca at all, but I admit their youth academy is admirable. Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Krkic, Dos Santos, ... .

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 8 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #75

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 8 2007, 07:54 AM)
I don't like Barca at all, but I admit their youth academy is admirable. Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Krkic, Dos Santos, ... .

Hey! We have Digao and Aubmayshotorgavpalang...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:15 PM