> 2013 Summer transfer thread

acid911
post Feb 1 2013, 11:42 PM
Post #16

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 2 2013, 04:14 AM) *
Donadoni? I'm not quite sure. Spaletti yes but we wont be able to match the salary the zenit give him. Montella I have no opinion on, haven't seen him enough.

Montella is okay enough, I guess. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Not the worst choice we can make. At least he does not seem to stick with his idiotic decisions and is more dynamically adaptable.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 2 2013, 04:14 AM) *
I don't think allegri is that bad. I would switch him up only for a coach that we know is much better

Allegri is not bad, he's just drawn that way. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 2 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I want Rijkaard for next season.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 2 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #18

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

IF montella is good then why not, i'm for it. I just don't want to switch him for someone like zeman, whose gonna mess up the whole place. Allegri has been here for almost 3 years now and things have been running okay.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 2 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

Winter transfers in full detail:

Arrivals:

Cristian Zaccardo (31, defender, Parma, swapped)

Riccardo Saponara (21, midfielder, Empoli, €4m)

Mario Balotelli (22, forward, Manchester City €20 million)

Bartosz Salamon (21, defender, Brescia, €3.5m)

Departures:

Alexandre Pato (23, forward, Corinthians, €15m)

Djamel Mesbah (28, defender, Parma, swapped)

Rodney Strasser (22, midfielder, Parma, loan)

Mattia Valoti (19, midfielder, Albinoleffe, loan)

Francesco Acerbi (24, defender, Genoa, swapped)

Ferdinando Coppola (34, goalkeeper, Torino, undisclosed)

Urby Emanuelson (26, midfielder, Fulham, loan)

Adria Carmona (20, midfielder, Real Zaragoza, loan)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 2 2013, 10:08 AM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 1 2013, 11:14 PM) *
Donadoni? I'm not quite sure. Spaletti yes but we wont be able to match the salary the zenit give him. Montella I have no opinion on, haven't seen him enough.

I don't think allegri is that bad. I would switch him up only for a coach that we know is much better

You don't think Allegri is "that bad"?!

Allegri is terrible in every aspect it takes to be even a half decent coach! And on top of that he's so pigheaded that I can't even stand the sight of him anymore!! Don't even try to make me list all the bad things about him because I'd write you an assey on that one.

If we want improvements for next season then Allegri simply has to go! No more chances for him to screw this team up even more than he already did in these last few years.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 2 2013, 12:09 AM) *
I want Rijkaard for next season.

Another much better option then this idiot currently coaching the team

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 2 2013, 12:09 AM) *
IF montella is good then why not, i'm for it. I just don't want to switch him for someone like zeman, whose gonna mess up the whole place. Allegri has been here for almost 3 years now and things have been running okay.

Montella is good and has a lot of potential from what I've seen during his spells at Catania and Fiorentina now. Running ok? You think handing over a Scudetto last season and the huge mess he's made this season is running okay?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 2 2013, 10:32 AM
Post #21

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 2 2013, 04:08 AM) *
You don't think Allegri is "that bad"?!

Allegri is terrible in every aspect it takes to be even a half decent coach! And on top of that he's so pigheaded that I can't even stand the sight of him anymore!! Don't even try to make me list all the bad things about him because I'd write you an assey on that one.

If we want improvements for next season then Allegri simply has to go! No more chances for him to screw this team up even more than he already did in these last few years.

Another much better option then this idiot currently coaching the team

Montella is good and has a lot of potential from what I've seen during his spells at Catania and Fiorentina now. Running ok? You think handing over a Scudetto last season and the huge mess he's made this season is running okay?

It can be a lot worst, trust me lol. Lotsssssssssss of terrible coaches out there. He's not as bad as you make him out to be.

But overall i'd be open to change as long as its better than him

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Feb 2 2013, 10:32 AM

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Feb 2 2013, 11:03 AM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 2 2013, 06:32 AM) *
It can be a lot worst, trust me lol. Lotsssssssssss of terrible coaches out there. He's not as bad as you make him out to be.

But overall i'd be open to change as long as its better than him

Blasphemy! Allegri is the devil combined with a mentally retarded chimp! /s

Seriously, han left objectivity behind a long time ago in regards to Allegri. I think all that is left is blind hate.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 2 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #23

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Feb 2 2013, 11:03 AM) *
Blasphemy! Allegri is the devil combined with a mentally retarded chimp! /s

Seriously, han left objectivity behind a long time ago in regards to Allegri. I think all that is left is blind hate.

Why should I be objective about Allegri when he clearly does not even TRY to correct his mistakes?

Always the same BS with him. We make one decent step forward and you think we're about to start improving and then proceeds to make 4 backwards. Always the same thing. Always the same bad decisions. Allegri does not deserve any objectivity at this point.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 2 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #24

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 2 2013, 12:12 PM) *
Always the same BS with him. We make one decent step forward and you think we're about to start improving and then proceeds to make 4 backwards.

"Always"? In the past 10 games only Barca have picked up more points than us in the top European leagues, hardly going in the wrong direction.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 2 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 2 2013, 11:40 AM) *
"Always"? In the past 10 games only Barca have picked up more points than us in the top European leagues, hardly going in the wrong direction.

This has been our easiest stretch in the fixture list by far. The hard games will now come rolling in one after the other. Does it really matter that we're barely scraping wins against the likes of Bologna, Atalanta, Samp (oh sorry that was a draw) when we come up against the better sides and we'll get absolutely hammered like we did against Roma?

The point has always been the performances, because they might not matter much if you manage to scrap through against the previously mentioned team, but the terrible way we've been playing will count when the fixture list won't be so forgiving.

That's my entire point regarding the steps back we always make. Because in one game where we seem to have made some sort of step forward in the way we're playing, the following game is the epitome of terrible because of some decision or other that Allegri has made. Such as the inlclusion of the clumsy Niang now on the wing. We think it's great that he's FINALLY moved Boateng back in his natural position and he does something stupid to counteract that by playing Niang there

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 2 2013, 12:24 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 2 2013, 01:18 PM) *
This has been our easiest stretch in the fixture list by far.

Juve lost to both Milan clubs, drew with Lazio and Fiorentina. "easy games" are where things are won. You don't get anywhere winning a few games against top clubs. Performances for the most part have been much improved lately anyway. Last weekend was a bit shaky, but it happens.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 2 2013, 12:43 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 2 2013, 12:24 PM) *
Juve lost to both Milan clubs, drew with Lazio and Fiorentina. "easy games" are where things are won. You don't get anywhere winning a few games against top clubs. Performances for the most part have been much improved lately anyway. Last weekend was a bit shaky, but it happens.

That's why Juve have let a large point gap slip right?

We've lost enough games against both good and bad teams this season. And if you call scraping through these games "much improved" then that is your view and I simply cannot share it with you.

Our recent run has took us to 5th place after that horrible start we made, but if we slip up in the upcoming harder fixtures then we'll easily be back in midtable due to how close the points are between the teams

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 2 2013, 08:33 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 2 2013, 01:43 PM) *
That's why Juve have let a large point gap slip right?

Their lead was still fine. It's points dropped against Samp and Genoa recently that's seen their lead slip. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Feb 2 2013, 11:52 PM
Post #29

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Championships are won by the gritty away and indeed home wins v the likes of Catania and Atalanta. The marquee matches are crucial too but the sheer volume of teams weaker than Milan means that it's absurd to suggest the matches against the big rivals decide the league.

They don't.

Simple maths.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 2 2013, 11:52 PM) *
Championships are won by the gritty away and indeed home wins v the likes of Catania and Atalanta. The marquee matches are crucial too but the sheer volume of teams weaker than Milan means that it's absurd to suggest the matches against the big rivals decide the league.

They don't.

Simple maths.

No they don't decide a league. BUT in our case it's not a league title that has to be decided. It's the last CL spot against the likes of Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and Lazio, all of which we'll be facing in the coming weeks aside from Roma. And if you think that these won't be crucial for that CL spot then I don't know what else to tell you.

My point is kurt that we've lost too many points already against BOTH big and small clubs, enough to make these next few games count for a LOT. While Juve have blazed through the first part of the league, so losing a bit of points here and there has so far not hurt their position, whether that is lost points against big or small sides.

And one final point. If you think the big ties don't matter that much in the course of a season then all you have to look at is our Scudetto winning season versus last season.

In our Scudetto win we basically disposed of all the small sides with ease, while ALSO winning the big ties, double against Napoli, double against Inter, lost 1 won 1 against Juve, I think a draw and win against Roma and so on. Last season on the other hand we struggled in all our big ties, which in the end basically decided the Scudetto.

My point is, when things are close you simply have to win those head-to-head ties. And rght now that CL spot is VERY tight, and I can't see it changing too much in the coming months

+Quote Post

203 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:40 AM