han2503
post Nov 19 2014, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Who: A.C. Milan vs. F.C. Internazionale Milano

(IMG:http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah232/hannvis/milan-inter_zps4626da11.png)

Where: Stadio San Siro

(IMG:http://www.acmilan.com/uploads/club/sansiro.jpg)

When:
23rd November 2014 @ 8:45pm CET

Head-to-Head Record

(IMG:http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah232/hannvis/milan-interstats_zpsb472f2a7.png)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 19 2014, 12:12 PM
Post #2

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Strangely Mediaset have Abate on the right even though they say he's unavailable. They also say that Rami might play on the right if that's the case (cos again, f*ck Armero).

MILAN (4-3-3): Diego Lopez; Abate, Rami, Alex, De Sciglio; Muntari, De Jong, Bonaventura; Honda, Menez, El Shaarawy.
INTER (4-3-1-2): Handanovic; Nagatomo, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus, Dodò; Guarin, M'Vila, Obi; Kovacic; Icardi, Palacio.

Link

Yes Pippo, go with the brilliant 4-3-3 with Muntari in midfield and Honda on the wing. That really has worked for us so far *sigh*

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 19 2014, 01:26 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

www.milanfan.com/f*ckarmero

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 19 2014, 09:05 PM
Post #4

Someone posted this on FB as the formation they'd play:

(IMG:http://i61.tinypic.com/2mx085g.png)

How could you disagree? It's exactly like how we should be playing, but no! Too obvious and offensive for Pippo. Not enough shtick in the middle without Muntari. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 19 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

I'd have Bona over Honda. And Zaps over Rami. And myself over Torres.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 19 2014, 11:25 PM
Post #6

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 20 2014, 04:14 AM) *
And myself over Torres.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 20 2014, 02:23 PM
Post #7

Mediaset have to get their sh*t together. Yesterday they were saying De Jong had recovered from his injury, today they're saying his recovery for the derby is improbable. Essien will play in his stead.

Diego Lopez; Abate, Mexes, Alex, De Sciglio; Muntari, Essien, Bonaventura; Honda, Menez, El Shaarawy.

Ain't that midfield a joy to watch? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

If Pippo really does end up playing that formation then I hope we get thrashed. This sh*t can't keep up any longer!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 20 2014, 09:28 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Hoping to get trashed by Inter just because you don't like the lineup is - and pardon my expression - pretty stupid.

I get your frustration, but at this point it's pointless. We hoped Allegri would go away. What happened then? Nothing, just more of the same or similar. If we sack Pippo now, we'll most probably end up with...Oddo or Zambrotta at helm. So, what's the difference?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 20 2014, 09:58 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 20 2014, 09:28 PM) *
Hoping to get trashed by Inter just because you don't like the lineup is - and pardon my expression - pretty stupid.

I get your frustration, but at this point it's pointless. We hoped Allegri would go away. What happened then? Nothing, just more of the same or similar. If we sack Pippo now, we'll most probably end up with...Oddo or Zambrotta at helm. So, what's the difference?

Yes, it is pretty stupid, but the frustration is taking the better of me. I'm way past the point of patience. We should have signed someone like Rijkaard, who's free and won't probably cost a lot. Yes, he completely vanished after leaving Barça and has accomplished jackshit since then, but even so he'd be ten times better than poor Inzaghi.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 20 2014, 11:33 PM
Post #10

Allievi Nazionali

I'm with X actually. If we start a team that disgusting and it plays like it looks, then if a thrashing is what it takes to see Pippo isn't the man for the job and the team isn't up to Milan scratch, I'll take it.

I love Milan, and that's why I desperately want change.

This midtable incarnation isn't Milan - it's a hollow joke, and Essien and Muntari paired in midfield with that disgusting defence and that threadbare attack is just garbage.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 21 2014, 01:32 AM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I can't understand the logic. Leonardo got trashed by Inter, nothing happened. Allegri lost and lost and lost and only got sacked at the last bearable moment. Now should we enter the cycle again? What will it take now to make a difference? Relegation spot?

And what then, when we sack Inzaghi? You think we'll sign Spalletti, Rijkaard? No, it will start over again.

So the only difference would be a change in management.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 21 2014, 10:07 AM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 20 2014, 11:33 PM) *
I'm with X actually. If we start a team that disgusting and it plays like it looks, then if a thrashing is what it takes to see Pippo isn't the man for the job and the team isn't up to Milan scratch, I'll take it.

I love Milan, and that's why I desperately want change.

This midtable incarnation isn't Milan - it's a hollow joke, and Essien and Muntari paired in midfield with that disgusting defence and that threadbare attack is just garbage.

What's disgusting about the defence? I think it's the strongest 4 we can field, I know you don't agree with me because of Mexes and DS. But really, if both Abate and DS are fit they should be starting, Armero is a good back up guy and I don't for one second think that it's okay for Pippo to shift around the entire back line just so that he doesn't have to play him but Armero has serious defensive weaknesses, DS is going through a rough patch atm, but defensively I still trust him more.

As for Mexes, I still personally think that him and Alex are our most accomplished CBs. Rami and Zapata both bring in a whole slew of issues

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 21 2014, 01:32 AM) *
I can't understand the logic. Leonardo got trashed by Inter, nothing happened. Allegri lost and lost and lost and only got sacked at the last bearable moment. Now should we enter the cycle again? What will it take now to make a difference? Relegation spot?

And what then, when we sack Inzaghi? You think we'll sign Spalletti, Rijkaard? No, it will start over again.

So the only difference would be a change in management.

You're right it's a big issue, and not really a coaching one. The fact that we've been hiring rookies since Carlo left has been a major problem for us.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 21 2014, 10:39 AM
Post #13

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 21 2014, 03:07 PM) *
As for Mexes, I still personally think that him and Alex are our most accomplished CBs. Rami and Zapata both bring in a whole slew of issues

Oh, I would pay good money to see a pairing of DS, Mexes, Alex, Abate play on. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) On for a few straight weeks, without any injuries and without any additional tinkering. Maybe we'll get some defense stability going. But I'm sure such thoughts and Inzaghi don't live on the same planet.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 21 2014, 11:06 AM
Post #14

I'm not sure if Mexes and Alex complement each other well...

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 21 2014, 12:19 PM
Post #15

Berretti

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 21 2014, 04:06 PM) *
I'm not sure if Mexes and Alex complement each other well...

That was on my mind, true, and that's why I put DS alongside Mexes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Besides, both Abate and him are pacy and at their peak, so they can lend a hand. But at least, we'll not have those brain freeze moments that we get with our other CB pairings, at least one every match that leads to goals.

But hey, it's fantasia, not like this back four will ever happen. Plus, things may change in January, and we may offload Mexes if both the club and the player see an opportunity. Point being, our defense is in tatters, and no surprises our whole team is, in a way. Leagues are won from the back, you need stability there. Watertight.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:25 PM