> Antonini, Luca Antonini

m1ke
post Jul 14 2008, 08:43 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

All Luca Antonini talk in here

(IMG:http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1029/340xcv1.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 20 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #2

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

AN EMOTIONAL RETURN

7/20/2008 12:14:00 AM

"It was great to go out the back-door and come back in through the front door. It's a huge satisfaction for me to be at Milan." - THE DECLARATIONS OF ANTONINI –

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200807/10898_news.jpg)

(ON THE PHOTO: LUCA ANTONINI ON THE DAY OF THE REUNION AT MILANELLO)

MILANELLO - Here are the declarations made today to 'Milan Channel' by Luca Antonini before the afternoon training session at the Milanello sporting center:

Luca, what effect did it have to return to Milanello?
"It was great to go out the back-door and come back in through the front door. A huge satisfaction for me. Also coming back on the day of the reunion with such a huge fan reception is always a big emotion. It's normal for a team like Milan to have so many fans coming, but the arrival of a player of Ronaldinho's calibre, which always has a huge media impact, there were even more fans. A player like Dinho helps you to give something more when you go on the pitch with him, you want to do almost as well as him and to compensate for your lesser technique by running and doing something more to improve yourself."

What are the objectives for the new season?
"To show that I'm worthy of being in a prestigious club like Milan. Then I want to continue working and improving like I did at Empoli. Here you can only learn from great champions, from the coach. I only have to be calm because sooner or later I will be given a chance and I will have to take it in the best way.
The experience at Empoli improved me a lot on the human level. Also from the tactical point of view, in these seven years away from Milan, I have had many coaches who have taught me a lot."

Do you think Milan will be able to bridge the gap from Inter next season?
"I think that the 20 points which were there at the end of last season won't be there this year. Inter have brought a player of great quality like Mancini, but Milan have bought Ronaldinho and we want revenge. I think we will play for the Scudetto along with Inter, Roma and Juventus."

acmilan.com

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 20 2008, 08:25 AM
Post #3

Primavera

A player like Dinho helps you to give something more when you go on the pitch with him, you want to do almost as well as him and to compensate for your lesser technique by running and doing something more to improve yourself."

I just liked the boy because of what he said here!

Let's hope he turns out to be one of the revelations of the upcoming season.

+Quote Post

Mp_snake007
post Jul 20 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #4

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,684

Ditto

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Aug 4 2008, 02:43 AM
Post #5

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

(It's not quite the 4th here just yet but it is in Milan).

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/balloons.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/balloons.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/balloons.gif) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Luca Antonini!

Things people may not know about Luca (info taken from interviews by Antonini and his wife on Tuttomercatoweb)

* His wife's name is Benedetta and the couple have a little girl named Sofia Vittoria
* Luca is said (by his wife) to be a doting father and little Sofia is a daddy's girl
* The family have a labrador named Golia
* Luca apparently likes to cook and his favourite dish is pasta al pomodoro
* He's got a psycho metabolism and can eat whatever he wants without gaining weight
* He likes to web surf in his free time
* Before he was brought back to Milan, he stated that if Milan called him, he'd walk all the way there, that it would be an honor to wear the jersey after coming through the youth ranks and that he's always been a big fan of the club

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 4 2008, 03:17 AM
Post #6

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Happy birthday, Antonini! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Enjoy your day!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Aug 4 2008, 06:18 AM
Post #7

Primavera

Happy birthday Luca (IMG:http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/champis2.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 4 2008, 06:45 AM
Post #8

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 4 2008, 07:13 AM) *
(It's not quite the 4th here just yet but it is in Milan).

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/balloons.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/balloons.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/balloons.gif) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Luca Antonini!

Things people may not know about Luca (info taken from interviews by Antonini and his wife on Tuttomercatoweb)

* His wife's name is Benedetta and the couple have a little girl named Sofia Vittoria
* Luca is said (by his wife) to be a doting father and little Sofia is a daddy's girl
* The family have a labrador named Golia
* Luca apparently likes to cook and his favourite dish is pasta al pomodoro
* He's got a psycho metabolism and can eat whatever he wants without gaining weight
* He likes to web surf in his free time
* Before he was brought back to Milan, he stated that if Milan called him, he'd walk all the way there, that it would be an honor to wear the jersey after coming through the youth ranks and that he's always been a big fan of the club

From personal experience, it is such a cool thing to have. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

A labrador...hahaha...explains why he doesn't gain weight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

vahid
post Aug 4 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #9

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

happy birthday Luca (IMG:http://www.pic4ever.com/images/confetti.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 4 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 4 2008, 06:45 AM) *
A labrador...hahaha...explains why he doesn't gain weight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Mine ate like 14 eggs the other day, not sure he got to them, but the boxes were all over the floor when we got back.. along with the eggs which he'd puked up. Silly animal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Nov 4 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #11

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Quote from an interview Antonini gave to Sportitalia:
"Il Milan per me è un grande sogno: da piccolo andavo anche allo Stadio, sono sempre stato un tifoso rossonero e per me è un grande orgoglio essere arrivato qui"

[Milan for me is a great dream: I came to the stadium as a child and have always been a fan and for me it's a great honor to have arrived here.]

Nice words from Luca. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Antonini has done very well indeed so far this year. I've been impressed with his performances!

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Nov 4 2008, 01:26 AM
Post #12

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

I agree he has done really well thus far this season for us. I am pleased and impressed.
Its good to see he has such a strong liking for the club as well, lets hope he improves even further in the future and stays for many years to come.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Nov 4 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #13

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

Antonini Living The Dream In Milan
Milan defender Luca Antonini has expressed his devotion for the Milanese club, and for the opportunity to play alongside a great such as Ronaldinho.

Following brief spells at Empoli and Sampdoria, and loan spells all over the country of Italy, Luca Antonini is finally back in Milan, and playing some commendable football this season.

He is extremely grateful for the opportunity to play with the Rossoneri, as he makes clear by saying that, “AC Milan is a dream for me, and as a child I went to the stadium as a fan, and always dreamt of playing here one day.”

He has undoubtedly been one of the surprises of the new season, and in a recent interview with SportItalia, he assured the Milan fans that, “I will do all I can to ensure that this be the only season without the Champions League. We are very sorry for this, but we are trying our best to prevent this from happening again.”

Many believe that Antonini could earn a call up to the national team in the near future, and in response to this, the defender made his intentions clear by stating that, “it’s a great dream of mine, one in which I hope will happen soon.”

Antonini had some final comments for the clubs’ recent signing Ronaldinho from Barcelona: “He is a great player, but also a nice guy and a humble man. We are very close friends, and he is my Brazilian ‘brother’ at the club. Most of my team mates even call me ‘Antoninho’.

Living the Dream - GOAL.COM

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Nov 11 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

National Team? Hmmmm...I don't think so, but we have in Adzurra Grosso and Dossena at left side. They don't ideal now for me.

Forza Luca!

+Quote Post

A.X
post Aug 4 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #15

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 6,105

Happy Birthday LUCA !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:18 PM