Post #17

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 22 2008, 01:22 PM)
EXACTLY
EXACTLY

The only reason Pato still did well in the xmas tree being completely iscolated upfromt is because he is a different type of striker to Gila, imo his performance in the xmas tree continues to solidify the theory that the only reason Gila struggles in that formation (same for Pippo) is because he is not the type of striker that can do well in that system. Pato has all the characteristics to do well in practically any type of formation. But playing Gila or Pippo for that matter in that formation will 95% out of hundred results in us not scoring

The fact that poeple on here find faults in Gila but others can do no wrong irritates me to no end. as bigm said, it's not an excuse for the poor season he's had, because yes, he is having a poor one but the fact that if he misses a chance and people want to hang him for it but if Pippo or anyone else on the team for that matter misses the same chance people won't say anything, it is ridiculously unfair to Gila

han is my soul brother. Now how do I say it in Maltese... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 22 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #18

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 22 2008, 05:17 AM)
The guy that's scored as many goals as Pato, R9 and Pippo combined this season. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I'm not denying Gila's problems and disadvantages [how he'd be better with a SS for instance], and I'm not his hater either. but that's not the way one compares strikers with each other!! you know... Pato's just started in January [and has lost two games due to injury] while Ronaldo barely played a handful of matches.

ONLY goalscoring rate (goals/minutes played) shows how a striker has performed! so until this very moment Gila stands after Pato, Ronaldo and Kaka [who is an AM after all...]:

1. Pato: 4 in 437 [0.009]

2. Ronaldo: 2 in 319 [0.006]

3. Kaka: 8 in 1702 [0.004] = Gila: 7 in 1402 [0.004]

(League goals only)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 22 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 22 2008, 10:43 AM)
han is my soul brother. Now how do I say it in Maltese... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

In Maltese: Hija tal-qalb

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 22 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 22 2008, 02:47 AM)
The guy that's scored as many goals as Pato, R9 and Pippo combined this season. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I didn't realise Milan fans were so fickle. He single handedly won us 2 games with his goals already this season and gets this sh!t. Sell him to Juve, let him come back to haunt us.

Single handedly ??? See there is allready where you're wrong imo , Gilardino will never score single handedly like for example Sheva did. Unless its a cheesy header , but the day we win a game thanks to him and only him ?? I like to see that.

As Zdrossoneri said , you cant compare Gila with the rest. Gila had been playing all season , then comes this kid and benches him immediatly.

You guys think I dont like him cause of the fact he just isnt scoring. Trust me , its not that. Its his basic skills he posseses as a striker , wich to ME are below Milan standards. He gets the ball outside the box , passes it right back to kaka or any other player. Why ? He just cant make the play on his own. Always depending on others.

And there is the difference with Pato. The boy CAN do it on his own , with or without service is still is a huge value to this team. Just look at Milan this season before pato and now .

Its all the proof you need. And the "no service" excuse is long dated now and actually kinda wrong too as Pato has proven.

Pato didnt had a lot of services and he did manage well. fact.

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 22 2008, 12:56 PM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 22 2008, 08:52 AM)
EXACTLY
EXACTLY

The only reason Pato still did well in the xmas tree being completely iscolated upfromt is because he is a different type of striker to Gila, imo his performance in the xmas tree continues to solidify the theory that the only reason Gila struggles in that formation (same for Pippo) is because he is not the type of striker that can do well in that system. Pato has all the characteristics to do well in practically any type of formation. But playing Gila or Pippo for that matter in that formation will 95% out of hundred results in us not scoring

The fact that poeple on here find faults in Gila but others can do no wrong irritates me to no end. as bigm said, it's not an excuse for the poor season he's had, because yes, he is having a poor one but the fact that if he misses a chance and people want to hang him for it but if Pippo or anyone else on the team for that matter misses the same chance people won't say anything, it is ridiculously unfair to Gila

Like I said in my previous posts , his lack of goals are not the main reason I dont like him as a player. A player that can't give a proper pass , controll a ball , give a decent cross , dribble or at least try going past a defender ... cause after all , he is a striker !! Pippo is what , 34 years old ? I dont want him to start every mach , but when we need him he gives it all AND delivers when it matters.

It irritates me too to see you using "he's a different type of striker" as an excuse over and over . Like he's a 5yr old who needs protecting from the harsh reality .

Pippo is 34 years old , 34 !! He doesnt play every game , let alone start . Gila has had all the oppertunities of the world and he's what , 25 ??

Just look at other "different kind of strikers" in the world , they score too . Im glad pato has proven me right . Cause lack of services wasnt the reason we couldnt win or score. It was lack of quality up front.

Unfair to Gila ?? He should thank God himself to still play for this team.

This post has been edited by Nova: Feb 22 2008, 01:00 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 22 2008, 01:07 PM
Post #22

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Gila was chosen by Ancelotti to replace Pato in the game at Emirates ahead of Pippo... that either means that Gila is not as bad as some biased people want to think or that Carlo is stupid... your call!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 22 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #23

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

....anyway, guys. Back to the game.

Here's Gazzetta's probable formation:

Kalac
Oddo Bonera Kaladze Jankulovski
Brocchi Pirlo Seedorf
Kakà
Gilardino Pato

They're unsure about some starting places and give the following odds:

Brocchi 55% Gattuso 45%

Seedorf 55% Ambrosini 45%

Gilardino 55% Inzaghi 45%

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 22 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 22 2008, 01:07 PM)
Gila was chosen by Ancelotti to replace Pato in the game at Emirates ahead of Pippo... that either means that Gila is not as bad as some biased people want to think or that Carlo is stupid... your call!

Now use the same sentence with kaladze.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 22 2008, 01:18 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 22 2008, 11:56 AM)
Like I said in my previous posts , his lack of goals are not the main reason I dont like him as a player. A player that can't give a proper pass , controll a ball , give a decent cross , dribble or at least try going past a defender  ... cause after all , he is a striker !! Pippo is what , 34 years old ? I dont want him to start every mach  , but when we need him he gives it all AND delivers when it matters.

It irritates me too to see you using "he's a different type of striker" as an excuse over and over . Like he's a 5yr old who needs protecting from the harsh reality .

Pippo is 34 years old , 34 !! He doesnt play every game , let alone start . Gila has had all the oppertunities of the world and he's what , 25 ??

Just look at other "different kind of strikers" in the world , they score too . Im glad pato has proven me right . Cause lack of services wasnt the reason we couldnt win or score. It was lack of quality up front.

Unfair to Gila ?? He should thank God himself to still play for this team.

See I can't agree with you when you keep comparing apples with oranges

It's not an excuse when me and others here point out that he is a different type of striker to Pato. Because he IS a different type of striker. And when you say you don't like him because of his lack of quality and in the same sentence say that it doesn't matter that Pippo is basically the same type of striker, it's hypocritcal. When has Pippo last scored an important goal for us, and yes he scored the 2 goals in the final but without Kaka last season we wouldn't have gotten there in the first place so the excuse that Pippo has won us the CL is just devoid of any substance since it's untrue.

Do I think that Gila should do better with the chances he gets? YES. But do I also think that he is disadvantaged because of the system he plays in? Certainly.

As for the Pato thing and how he plays as a lone striker, I've already stated many comments on the matter, Pato is the tyoe of stiker that can handle playing in that type of position, because he's a second striker by nature, Gila is not that, neither is Pippo, that's why both of them struggle in the formation

This post has been edited by han2503: Feb 22 2008, 01:19 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 22 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #26

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 22 2008, 02:10 PM)

You did not answer! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Also, I have admitted it when Kaladze has played well while you always bash Gila no matter what and never said anything when Kaladze screwed up!

And last but not least, Gila is not doing Silvio's daughter! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Feb 22 2008, 01:22 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 22 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 22 2008, 12:07 PM)

Exactly.

QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 22 2008, 12:09 PM)
....anyway, guys. Back to the game.

Here's Gazzetta's probable formation:

Kalac
Oddo Bonera Kaladze Jankulovski 
Brocchi Pirlo Seedorf
Kakà
Gilardino Pato

They're unsure about some starting places and give the following odds:

Brocchi 55% Gattuso 45%

Seedorf 55% Ambrosini 45%

Gilardino 55% Inzaghi 45%

If we play with both Pirlo and Seedorf in the 3 behing Kaka then we need someone more stable then Brocchi in the DMF spot. I personally would like to see Emorson, he's getting back into form and has been more impressive then Rino and Ambro lately

QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 22 2008, 12:10 PM)

Kaladze is just this strange unexplainable thing, he makes atleast 1 mistake per game and still starts for some strange reason, and a defender's mistakes are 50 times more costly then a striker's mistake since a mistake from him will 95% of the time result in us conceeding a goal.

If we had a decent replacement for him then I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be starting. But as things stand with our current team I don't see anyone who could replace him. But Paolo against Arsenal proved to Carlo that he should start in the center next to Nesta in the big ties and not Kaladze

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 22 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #28

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 22 2008, 02:27 PM)
But Paolo against Arsenal proved to Carlo that he should start in the center next to Nesta in the big ties and not Kaladze

Paolo does not need to prove anything to anyone. Kaladze is not even worthy of looking at him! Even so, God still has agreed to play at LB so that Silvio's favorite can fit in the squad!

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 22 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 22 2008, 01:18 PM)
See I can't agree with you when you keep comparing apples with oranges

It's not an excuse when me and others here point out that he is a different type of striker to Pato. Because he IS a different type of striker. And when you say you don't like him because of his lack of quality and in the same sentence say that it doesn't matter that Pippo is basically the same type of striker, it's hypocritcal. When has Pippo last scored an important goal for us, and yes he scored the 2 goals in the final but without Kaka last season we wouldn't have gotten there in the first place so the excuse that Pippo has won us the CL is just devoid of any substance since it's untrue.

Do I think that Gila should do better with the chances he gets? YES. But do I also think that he is disadvantaged because of the system he plays in? Certainly.

As for the Pato thing and how he plays as a lone striker, I've already stated many comments on the matter, Pato is the tyoe of stiker that can handle playing in that type of position, because he's a second striker by nature, Gila is not that, neither is Pippo, that's why both of them struggle in the formation

I'm not defending Pippo . He missed some great chances too. BUT , that doesnt make Gila any better then him.

To say he scored 2 important goals in Athens , but we wouldnt be there if it wasnt for kaka. Thats hypocritical . Cause if it was Gila who had scored , you wouldnt even mention Kaka as an excuse for Inzaghi's goals and praise him for that achievement.

And lets not switch the subject . And why you keep comparing Gila with Pippo ?

Gila is disadvantaged cause of the skills he lacks . Carlo sees it , I see it , the whole world sees it ... Go live in denial if you want . Im not blaming our system for his failure.

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 22 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #30

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 22 2008, 01:21 PM)
You did not answer! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Also, I have admitted it when Kaladze has played well while you always bash Gila no matter what and never said anything when Kaladze screwed up!

And last but not least, Gila is not doing Silvio's daughter! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Answer ? and who are you to make up the questions ?
Oehhhhh , Carlo chose Gila instead of Pippo . What an achievement !!!

You admitted when kaladze played well ?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) cmon now ...
I dont have to praise Gila, cause there is nothing to be praised about. kaladze has made some errors , so does Nesta. But you blow them up so childish with your " F*****ckkkkkkk Kaladzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , you dumb f*ckkkkeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr go tohelllll pieve of sh!t (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) " kinda comments.

All very very intelligent (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) I at least have some respect when I criticise Gila.

Ohhh , now kaladze is playing cause of silvio's daughter. Djeezes Pana, whatever makes you happy ...

This post has been edited by Nova: Feb 22 2008, 01:47 PM

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:53 PM