> 13/01/08 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. S.S.C. Napoli

milanista1899
post Jan 15 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #451

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 735

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 15 2008, 08:41 AM)
As dst said, for a CB he made some good attempts, the penalty was all Kala's fault as you said in a previous post, he could have just stayed with him and the ball would have gone for a goal kick, from the positions they were in Kala had no need to bulldoze Lavezzi. There is only one culprit for that goal and it definately wasn't Bonera
Exactly. It's time for Bonera to start playing in the center again Kala keeps making stupid mistakes, he gives more penalties to the opposing teams then anyone else on the team.

Ok cool, cos as I said I like him & yes he should play next to Nesta in the middle.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 15 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #452

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Jan 15 2008, 05:22 PM)
Ok cool, cos as I said I like him & yes he should play next to Nesta in the middle.

I think all of us would like to see that happen, but in reality non of us see Carlo actually doing that.

And the real sad thing is, is that if Bonera is given enough chances to hone his talent and play consistantly next to Nesta, I think he would become a great defender by the next 2 seasons.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jan 16 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #453

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

I don't think Carletto is too happy with Kaladze either. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

But he always has this thing about being a nice guy. Keeping all his players happy etc. Seedorf in the trequartista role, and so on.

It works both ways sometimes. No fighting in the group, but sometimes not the best for the team.

I always felt Kaladze was a LB who could play centre. But in Europe, where they use fast wingers, as attacking options, Kala is too slow. He works out in Italy though. Where the wingers are not exactly in the Spanish English mould.

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 29 30 31
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:32 AM