> 35a Giornata - Udinese vs Milan, 0809 Serie A

Tennie
post May 14 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #16

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Welcome to Coldest! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 14 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #17

Token Girl
Group Icon

Today's training has taken place.

After warmups there was a rather involved ball possession drill. Following this was a practice game.

Nesta AGAIN trained with the team. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) Borriello took part in the first part of training and then worked in the gym.

Tomorrow there'll be an early practice and then the prematch interview and call ups for the Udinese game.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 14 2009, 05:12 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 14 2009, 06:49 PM) *

Please PLEASE let this be the beginning of his resurrection!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post May 15 2009, 02:28 AM
Post #19

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (dst @ May 14 2009, 12:12 PM) *
Please PLEASE let this be the beginning of his resurrection!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

Thats an inappropriate smiley (isn't it...?) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Anyway: +1, Please let this be a fresh begining!

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 15 2009, 02:41 AM
Post #20

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

I still think it'd be a mistake to have him play this season.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 15 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #21

Token Girl
Group Icon

Fishdoll ugh. We've got Rizzoli to ref the game.

Here is Mediaset's projected lineup. Also ugh.
Milan (4-3-1-2): Dida; Zambrotta, Maldini, Senderos, Jankulovski; Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kakà; Inzaghi.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 15 2009, 12:00 PM
Post #22

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I don't like the way Pato's been thrown away from the XI and become a late substitute after all he did over the season. hope I'm wrong and he starts this game, but I should've known not to think he was in Carlo's good books already.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 15 2009, 12:51 PM
Post #23

Token Girl
Group Icon

Call ups:

Dida, Kalac, Perucchini
Zambrotta, Maldini, Senderos, Jankulovski, Darmian, Mattioni, Antonini
Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Cardacio, Seedorf
Kakà, Pato, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko.

+Quote Post

Coldest
post May 15 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #24

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,462

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 14 2009, 12:50 PM) *
Welcome to Coldest! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thank you very much. I'll hope we get one well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 15 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #25

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 15 2009, 04:51 AM) *
Call ups:

Dida, Kalac, Perucchini

I'll believe it only when I see at least a pinky toe standing in goal.

QUOTE (Zeddie)
I don't like the way Pato's been thrown away from the XI and become a late substitute after all he did over the season. hope I'm wrong and he starts this game, but I should've known not to think he was in Carlo's good books already.

It boggles the mind why Pato is being treated this way. We've dominated when Seedork does not play.

Someone at R&B once speculated that Seedork must have some kind of dirt on Carlo. I'm starting to believe it.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post May 15 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #26

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 15 2009, 11:44 AM) *
Fishdoll ugh. We've got Rizzoli to ref the game.

Here is Mediaset's projected lineup. Also ugh.
Milan (4-3-1-2): Dida; Zambrotta, Maldini, Senderos, Jankulovski; Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kakà; Inzaghi.

I hope this is someone's idea of a sick joke???????

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 15 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #27

Token Girl
Group Icon

prematch press conference, translation courtesy of acmilan.com's english page:

MILANELLO - These are the declarations of the Rossoneri's coach Carlo Ancelotti, who spoke today during a press conference at Milanello, on the eve of the clash against Udinese:

ON TOMORROW’S CLASH AGAINST UDINESE
“Tomorrow it will be an important game. The team knows what it must do: we want to reach as soon as possible the three points which will assure us of the mathematical qualification to the next Champions League. From now until the end of the season there are three difficult games and we don’t want to arrive to the match against Fiorentina in need of points. For this reason, we want to win tomorrow.”

ON THE TEAM’S MOMENT AND THE FORMATION AGAINST UDINESE
“The team is fine, apart from the two suspended players Favalli and Beckham, all the players are in a good condition for tomorrow.

“Dida has recovered, he will play tomorrow. In defence Zambrotta, Senderos, Maldini and Jankulovski. Midfield with Flamini, Pirlo and Ambrosini. Then there are three players for two places: Seedorf, Pato and Inzaghi (Kaka’s place is taken for granted).”

ON THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS
"Nesta started to work in the past week with the team, apart from continuing his specific work. He must still find an acceptable physical condition, but he could play before the end of the season.

“Borriello is more behind Nesta and I don't know if he will manage to work with the team before the end of the season. However, he’s in the recovery phase.”

ON THE SCUDETTO
“The key to Milan’s league for the Scudetto race is in the home game against Reggina which we drew on the eve of the derby and the injury to Kaka. We lost two important points in the standings and Kaka’s unavailability for two months was felt.”

ON UDINESE
“Udinese are a team in good form, they are coming from five consecutive wins and found the condition they had at the start of the season. Both Milan and Udinese are two teams who are going through a good moment. They have found back the velocity and quality in their game, a team that starts often counter attacks and takes advantage of the game of its attackers. It’s a very dangerous formation.”

ON THE TRANSFER RUMOURS AND HIS FUTURE
“There is no new news to what I said before and there is no Chelsea-Milan issue. There is a lot of fantasy talk, I’m at Milan and I think that it’s a big fantasy and grotesque to think that I can make a transfer market for a club who I’m not tied to. Tomorrow we’ll see what happens, I don’t think that in the case of a win anything will happen, but we'll see tomorrow. On Sunday I'm free and I can do what I want, actually I will be at my dad's home to celebrate his birthday. Obviously, at times it’s like I’m living at Big Brother….However it won’t last long because May 31 is close by to everyone and we shall arrive to it quickly.”

ON SILVIO BERLUSCONI’S DECLARATIONS
“I think that it’s useless to comment the declarations made by president Silvio Berlusconi or wait for a phone call because yesterday’s denial by the president was quite strong, therefore I believe that there is no need for any comment.

“The president had already spoke to Galliani when we were at Tirana and already back then the president had denied. I don't think that there is the need for a phone call from him to me.

“My rapport with the club is a good one, very warm and affectionate.”

ON THE RONALDINHO’S TRANSFER RUMOURS
“I did not speak to Galliani, but our will is that of holding on to Ronaldinho, but then if the player wants to leave for many reasons, we will evaluate.”

ON THE RAPPORT WITH GALLIANI
“With Galliani I have a very strong rapport, very warm. It’s been like this for a long time, it’s an attachment which consolidated in time, now we’re in perfect harmony.”

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 15 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #28

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (Tennie Racquet)
ON THE RAPPORT WITH GALLIANI
“With Galliani I have a very strong rapport, very warm. It’s been like this for a long time, it’s an attachment which consolidated in time, now we’re in perfect harmony.”

*cough*

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 15 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

It looks like he's totally black balled Dinho for some reason.

And I personally cannot believe that he would list Seedorf as the player that will fight for 1 of the 2 attacking positions, first of all if the midfield spot is opened becuase of Becks' suspension then that is were Seedorf should be played, in HIS NATURAL position, he has nothing to do with the striker and AMs, since he is certainly nothing close to that. Second, why aren't Dinho and Sheva concidered to either partner Kaka in midfield or partner Pippo or Pato in attack.

Both have showed that they are in far better form then Seedorf is. I'm just really fead up with this entire Seedorf cr@p. It's obvious he's not in form and he doesn't give a cr@p anymore, imo he should get an express ticket to the bench. But it will never happen because he is Seedorf, had this been any other player, I'm certain that he would be sitting in the stands instead of strting every week

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 15 2009, 09:37 PM
Post #30

Token Girl
Group Icon

He's kind of conveniently forgetting the press conference in Tirana there, isn't he?(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

But Fishdoll nudges Didafan to look at the part about who's playing!

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:17 PM