Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Galliani rules out Ronnie move

Rossoneri7
post Nov 27 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Chief officer Adriano Galliani has insisted that Milan will continue to sign young players rather than chase star names.

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi recently said he would love to bring Ronaldinho to the club to link up with Kaka, but Galliani has admitted that pursuing the Barcelona star would be a pointless exercise.

Galliani believes the way forward is to bring in promising youngsters like Yoann Gourcuff and let them develop into world class players at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

"It is not right to cheat supporters," said Galliani.

"To go after Ronaldinho would be foolish.

"We have to get the right balance so we will continue with this strategy of signing champions when they are young.

"Have you seen Gourcuff? He has talent, like Kaka.

"So no Ronaldinho and no Trezeguet. The French market, and the Brazilian and Argentinean ones, are the most interesting for us."

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has come under pressure in recent weeks following a series of poor results and speculation has linked Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard with the job.

Questioned about the rumours, Galliani admitted: "In the future anything is possible."

skysports.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 27 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Maybe Galliani needs a check-up .. This ain't no BS I WANT SHEVA'S EQUAL !!!!!!!!

+Quote Post

agenth
post Nov 27 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #3

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

good that we won't buy R10...
i want YOUNG TALENTED AMBITIOUS players who are NOT PROVEN

+Quote Post

misha
post Nov 27 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

"To go after Ronaldinho would be foolish.

So all the talks about R10 were lies or you just realized that now?

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 27 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 27 2006, 10:09 PM)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 27 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 27 2006, 07:09 PM)

Galliani has always denied that Milan will go for Ronnie.

R10 is Silvio's dream, and if Silvio wants to bring him in Galliani won't have any say in the matter, simple as that

+Quote Post

misha
post Nov 27 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #7

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 27 2006, 10:35 PM)
Galliani has always denied that Milan will go for Ronnie.

R10 is Silvio's dream, and if Silvio wants to bring him in Galliani won't have any say in the matter, simple as that

If Galliani is saying that "To go after Ronaldinho would be foolish" than he is criticizing Silvio who wants him. All I want is coordinated stand from the club.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 27 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #8

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

For once Galliani is speaking wise words. Going for young talented players instead of big names is always a good thinking, like what Arsenal has been doing lately.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Nov 28 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

sweet, ANOTHER article about ronnie not coming here (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 28 2006, 09:33 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 27 2006, 10:51 PM)
For once Galliani is speaking wise words. Going for young talented players instead of big names is always a good thinking, like what Arsenal has been doing lately.

Eaxaclty.

As much as I would like for R10 to come to Milan, I still can't shake the Rivaldo thing from my mind.

Just think about it, Rivaldo was a great at Barca, probably better then R10, he came to Milan when he was thirty or something like that and was a flop.

If we where to get Roniie it wouldn't be for anbother couple of seasons, which is when he will be approaching 30. And I have this feeling that he might not work out for us.

Well if this happens at least we'll sell some more shirts (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

kdman
post Nov 28 2006, 02:49 PM
Post #11

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 53

"We have to get the right balance so we will continue with this strategy of signing champions when they are young.

"Have you seen Gourcuff?

That's rich, coming from someone has made signing 30yr freebies a specialty. And not right to cheat supporters? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Is Galliani now a 'born-again' or what? 'Cos I remember him telling us to expect a "big name signing'. "A gift" were his words precisely.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 28 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #12

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Nothing new from baldy.

I'm still waiting for the "Sheva's equal" (quality) that he said on the last Summer... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Nov 28 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 28 2006, 10:33 AM)
As much as I would like for R10 to come to Milan, I still can't shake the Rivaldo thing from my mind.

Just think about it, Rivaldo was a great at Barca, probably better then R10, he came to Milan when he was thirty or something like that and was a flop.

If we where to get Roniie it wouldn't be for another couple of seasons, which is when he will be approaching 30. And I have this feeling that he might not work out for us.

Well if this happens at least we'll sell some more shirts  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

When Rivaldo moved here his best years were already behind him.

R10 is 26 now and I don't think Milan will wait too much for him. There are talks about him coming here next yer or max the year after.

What I concern about is how his arrival (if he will come for the so much money as the press speculating) will influence on our other transfers which are more urgent.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 28 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 28 2006, 03:32 PM)
When Rivaldo moved here his best years were already behind him.

R10 is 26 now and I don't think Milan will wait too much for him. There are talks about him coming here next yer or max the year after.

What I concern about is how his arrival (if he will come for the so much money as the press speculating) will influence on our other transfers which are more urgent.

I think his transfer would make a big impact. His transfer fee would probably be one of the highest there ever was, even greater then the Zidane to Real transfer. Plus his wage wouldn't be a joke either

+Quote Post

misha
post Nov 28 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #15

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 28 2006, 06:47 PM)
I think his transfer would make a big impact. His transfer fee would probably be one of the highest there ever was, even greater then the Zidane to Real transfer. Plus his wage wouldn't be a joke either

If Milan will buy him and wouldn't be cheap on other transfers then it's o.k. But I afraid that they will concentrate all the effort on R10 and wouldn't put enough in other areas

This post has been edited by mishale: Nov 28 2006, 06:00 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:12 PM