> Serie A - Week 12 - Inter - Milan, Date: 14/11/10 Time: 20:45 CET

han2503
post Nov 10 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

It's the big one. And the first time I've been optimistic about in a long time.

What I wish to see against Inter:

Amelia
Zambro--Nesta--Thiago--Antonini
Ambro
Flamini--Boateng
Pirlo
Ibra--Robinho

Abbiati has cost us too many goals in such a short period of time, it's time he sits his @ss down!

Abate has been doing good, but for this kind of game, he's someone I'd rather not play. Antonini is more stable, plus he won't have to face Maicon, cr@p as he's been lately he's still world class and can pull something out at any time.

Ambro in front of the defence is just amazing, it's where he should play, no more of this cr@p with Pirlo playing there trying to defend while the other mids are god knows where. Flamini and Boateng the obvious other choices, Flamini will keep it tight while still moving the ball around while Boateng is the energy we need to keep it moving. Please no Rino or Seedorf, or even Pirlo in that midfield 3. We need to beat Inter at their own game, their strength lies in the midfield. And we need to have muscle in there. Not Pirlo and Seedorf trying to twinkle toe their way in.

Pirlo the obvious choice as AM. Seedorf did well today, but he faded as soon as the clock hit 60.

Robinho is the obvious choice for such a high tempo game if Pato is injured, which I'm assuming he will be. Robinho's finishing is worrying, but hopefully today's goal will give him confidence.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 10 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

You're on a roll, Han. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Let's make it count fellas, about time we tasted a win against the boys in blue!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 11 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 10 2010, 11:59 PM) *
You're on a roll, Han. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Let's make it count fellas, about time we tasted a win against the boys in blue!

Well I'm just hoping that I'll keep on rollin' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This is the first time in I don't know how long we're going into the derby top of the table and most importantly above Inter. Hopefully it will give us that mental push to win this.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 11 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 11 2010, 12:02 AM) *
Abate has been doing good, but for this kind of game, he's someone I'd rather not play. Antonini is more stable, plus he won't have to face Maicon, cr@p as he's been lately he's still world class and can pull something out at any time.

Han, I like your line-up, but Maicon RB, Abate RB, Antonini LB..... what makes you think Maicon and Antonini won't face each other while two RB's would? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

So yeah... Abate + Zambrotta should start... Abate has been doing well, he earns and should start.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 11 2010, 01:16 AM
Post #5

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Agreed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I wonder how much of that has to do with me posting right after you create the next thread. I did so in the last one or two you opened. I guess we'll find out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) At the end of the day, I just want a match worthy of the derby between the two clubs of the best footballing city in the world.

Lots of passion, skills, and intense atmosphere. Has been a while since we had that, 2008 actually.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 11 2010, 02:03 AM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

As much as I'm doubtful of Pirlo's capacity to play as a trequartista, Ambrosini has been doing so well in front of the defense it'd be a pity to relieve him from there. So I'm going with han's line-up as well.

Abbiati has been awful lately, so picking Amelia would be only logic, though we all know it won't happen. Zambrotta usually plays well against the big sides, and I still trust Antonini more than Abate. Boateng and Flamini should be untouchable. If Allegri prefers Gattuso over any of them, he'd be making a huge mistake. They complement our midfield perfectly. And up forward, Ibra + Robinho is the only choice we have, considering Pato and Inzaghi are injured.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Nov 11 2010, 02:34 AM

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Nov 11 2010, 03:26 AM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 10 2010, 08:03 PM) *
As much as I'm doubtful of Pirlo's capacity to play as a trequartista, Ambrosini has been doing so well in front of the defense it'd be a pity to relieve him from there. So I'm going with han's line-up as well.

Abbiati has been awful lately, so picking Amelia would be only logic, though we all know it won't happen. Zambrotta usually plays well against the big sides, and I still trust Antonini more than Abate. Boateng and Flamini should be untouchable. If Allegri prefers Gattuso over any of them, he'd be making a huge mistake. They complement our midfield perfectly. And up forward, Ibra + Robinho is the only choice we have, considering Pato and Inzaghi are injured.

X, why do you doubt Pirlo as the treq? In my mind he can do at least as well as Zee or Dinho if not better. At this point in their careers he has more stamina than both and neither has blistering speed either. Its not like Pirlo isnt creative enough for the job. Wit Ambro, Flamini, and KPB we should have a mid that can lock down and provide Pirlo with some support for attack when needed too.

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Nov 11 2010, 06:05 AM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

Can't say I dislike your lineup Han, but I must say it doesn't seem realistic. I think I'd prefer it actually (Especially Amelia).

Realistic looks like this, I think:

Abs
Abate Nesta Silva Antonini
Ambro Pirlo Boateng
Seedorf
Robinho Ibra

This is assuming Pato doesn't find fitness before the game.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 11 2010, 11:09 AM
Post #9

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

theres no way allegri will bench abbiati =[ just praying he doesnt stuff it up in one of the most important matches of the season

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 11 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 11 2010, 01:14 AM) *
Han, I like your line-up, but Maicon RB, Abate RB, Antonini LB..... what makes you think Maicon and Antonini won't face each other while two RB's would? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

So yeah... Abate + Zambrotta should start... Abate has been doing well, he earns and should start.

On paper it is RB vs RB, but on the field, if Maicon is playing on Inter's right and Antonini on our left, then Antonini has to be the one that handles Maicon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 11 2010, 01:16 AM) *
Agreed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I wonder how much of that has to do with me posting right after you create the next thread. I did so in the last one or two you opened. I guess we'll find out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) At the end of the day, I just want a match worthy of the derby between the two clubs of the best footballing city in the world.

Lots of passion, skills, and intense atmosphere. Has been a while since we had that, 2008 actually.

Now don't try to take the credit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/swear1.gif) Also everyone remembers the topic starter, and no the one who posted the 2nd comment (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Nov 11 2010, 06:05 AM) *
Can't say I dislike your lineup Han, but I must say it doesn't seem realistic. I think I'd prefer it actually (Especially Amelia).

Realistic looks like this, I think:

Abs
Abate Nesta Silva Antonini
Ambro Pirlo Boateng
Seedorf
Robinho Ibra

This is assuming Pato doesn't find fitness before the game.

Flamini simply cannot be dropped, Allegri would be mad to do so, also Seedorf for this game is asking for trouble. He couldn't handle more then a half yesterday against Palermo and the frist half was played at a really slow tempo. Imagine him trying to play 90 against Inter, such a high tempo game. He'd be dead by half time. also Pirlo is becoming a huge liability in that midfield 3 against strong teams. He needs to be moved forward, where all he has to worry about is creating, something that he's great at.

Also Abate is just not going to cut it for this game. Zambro, if he's fit, should be playing

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 11 2010, 11:28 AM
Post #11

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I suppose Oddo's still out? Part of me likes the idea of Abate going up against the much slower Chivu. Also like the idea of Pato on the right flank.

Do Flamini and KPB have the lungs to play 3 matches back to back. I don't think there is a problem with Rino starting and Ambro playing more box to box. KPB worried me a bit in that last match.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 11 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 11 2010, 11:28 AM) *
I suppose Oddo's still out? Part of me likes the idea of Abate going up against the much slower Chivu. Also like the idea of Pato on the right flank.

Do Flamini and KPB have the lungs to play 3 matches back to back. I don't think there is a problem with Rino starting and Ambro playing more box to box. KPB worried me a bit in that last match.

I bet you that Rino who hasn't played for an entire week would get tired before a Flamini or Boateng that have played every last 3 days.

Also Ambro is not a box-to-box, he makes an @ss out of himself trying to play that. He's a holding DM, play him there FFS.

If Pirlo is really out, play Dinho or Seedorf behind the strikers. As long as that midfield 3 is strong, energetic and keeps control of the midfield we won't have problems no matter who plays as the AM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 11 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Well box-to-box is the wrong term. I meant someone who stays in and around to congest the mid-field area. Block passing lanes as well as who can get the ball and make a decent pass. Also Ambro's runs into the box are pretty good.

Rino can just stay and watch Sneijder and Coutinho.

+Quote Post

ForzaMaldini
post Nov 11 2010, 11:58 AM
Post #14

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 7,471

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 11 2010, 01:14 AM) *

Maicon is injured. Samuel as well. If Benitez choses for this lineup im gonna laugh SO hard!:
Santon - Lucio - Cordoba - Chivu

Cambiasso and Sneijder probebly will make the match. To bad, because their midfield is **** without those two. And I hope Zambrotta will return in time and leave Abate on the bench. Abate will not do well against Eto'o.

The 4-3-1-2 formation suits Milan very well. There is the right balance in this lineup. It's a formation where everyone gets the best out of himself (like Seedorf and Pato).
Abbiati has a bad run, leave him out!

I hope to see:
Amelia
Zambrotta - Nesta - Silva - Antonini
Flamini - Pirlo - Ambrosini
Seedorf (no other serious option)
Robinho - Ibra

Any news on Pato or Pippo btw?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 11 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Totally cannot imagine going up against Inter without the fire of Rino and the steel of Ambro in there. By all means take Rino out in the 60th...but he needs to be there in the beginning.

And damn it...why Pippo..why??!!!!!! Pippo-Ibra with Robinho playing Energizer bunny is quickly becoming my attack of choice.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:08 PM