15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 01/12/07 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. Juventus F.C.

m1ke
post Nov 28 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #16

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 28 2007, 11:03 AM)
La Fidanzata d'Italia might be good in bed, getting what she wants but my... she's an ugly b/tch!!

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Possibly our toughest test of the season so far? As much as I dislike Juve, you've got to admire the way they've bounced back from the Calciopoli. Saying that, I still believe that Milan are a far superior team (even if recent results don't show it). Hopefully we can end the San Siro curse and get our Serie A season back on track.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Nov 28 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #17

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Serie A Week 14 - 1/12/07 (19.30 UK) 

Milan-Juventus

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the classic Serie A fixtures returns for the first time in two years and with both teams on the ascendant it’s a mouth-watering prospect.

During the 1990s these two teams dominated the Scudetto race, but have found life tough after the Calciopoli scandal. While Juventus were demoted to Serie B, the Rossoneri were ruled out of last year’s title challenge with an eight-point penalty and have had a shaky start to this season. They are still looking for their first home victory of the campaign and have picked up an astounding 77 per cent of their points on their travels. Their record against the Bianconeri here is not particularly positive either, winning only two of their last five meetings. The most decisive was a 1-0 sealed by David Trezeguet’s early header that handed Juve the Scudetto in May 2005.

Milan are showing signs of improvement though, and last week Ronaldo made his return after six months out with a mystery injury, earning a penalty and hitting the woodwork in the 2-1 win at Cagliari. Alberto Gilardino would be a certainty to start upfront if it weren’t for the fact all five of his Serie A goals this season have been scored outside San Siro, while Pippo Inzaghi is raring to face his former club. Carlo Ancelotti is another Juve old boy, having been given a reputation as a ‘lovable loser’ while in Turin only to win every trophy at Milan. Emerson and Marek Jankulovski are injured, while Clarence Seedorf’s return could restore the Christmas Tree formation.

Juventus are flying high after their 5-0 demolition job on Palermo and have done very well against the other Scudetto contenders so far, earning draws with Inter, Roma and Fiorentina. Jorge Andrade, Zdenek Grygera and Jean-Alain Boumsong remain sidelined, but Giorgio Chiellini returns from a ban to bolster the defence. Alessandro Del Piero netted twice on Sunday evening and set up a third after coming off the bench for the final 20 minutes, so has probably done enough to win back his starting spot from Azzurri rival Vincenzo Iaquinta. Del Piero had been linked with a move to Milan when his contract talks with Juve were stalling, as he has an excellent rapport with his former Bianconeri boss Ancelotti. Trezeguet’s place is secure, the current Capocannoniere on 11 goals in 13 games.

Keep an eye on: Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus) – The veteran is fired up after exclusion from the Azzurri and the Juventus starting XI, so this is the kind of game where he can really prove a point to his doubters.

Last season: Not played

Form guide: Milan (L L W D W) Juventus (L W D D W)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan (probable): Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Maldini, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kaka; Ronaldo, Gilardino

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet

+Quote Post

amancik
post Nov 29 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #18

Milanfan to Death

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11

QUOTE (m1ke @ Nov 28 2007, 12:20 PM)
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Possibly our toughest test of the season so far? As much as I dislike Juve, you've got to admire the way they've bounced back from the Calciopoli. Saying that, I still believe that Milan are a far superior team (even if recent results don't show it). Hopefully we can end the San Siro curse and get our Serie A season back on track.

yah I envy their current form, they just got back from Serie B and killing their opponents with big scorelines. Hopefully, Milan can put an end to the miserable form and starting earning back the respect we had as European Champions

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 29 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 28 2007, 11:03 AM)
If Juventus is in it, it's bound to be a boring encounter... La Fidanzata d'Italia might be good in bed, getting what she wants but my... she's an ugly b/tch!!

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 29 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #20

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Ronnie set to miss Juve

Ronaldo doesn’t think that he will recover from a calf injury in time to feature for Milan against Juventus on Saturday.

The Brazilian star has only just returned to action after a frustrating period on the sidelines with a thigh injury.

However, during the warm-up at Benfica last night, El Fenomeno reported a suspect calf pain.

“I’m still feeling a bit of pain and I don’t think that I’ll be back in time for Juventus,” Ronaldo explained.

“I don’t know what happened last night yet. I will have to wait until tomorrow when I see the doctors again. I don’t even know if I’ll be back for Tokyo.”

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani was also unable to shed any light on the Selecao marksman’s condition.

“I don’t know – the decision will be up to the doctors and Ronaldo himself,” he growled.

“One thing at a time. Before the Club World Cup we have to face Juventus and Celtic.”

Channel4

+Quote Post

jefri91
post Nov 29 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #21

"Durgle The Turtle"

Member No.: 3,402

We will loose 1-2 or 2-3

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Nov 29 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

What's wrong with Ronnie... gets injured in warm ups.. grr

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Nov 29 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

This is getting ridiculous..

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 30 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #24

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Oh, that's just too sad about Ronaldo... and he says he might even miss the CWC... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Nov 30 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #25

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

LMAO this beyond a joke now, we totally deserve this as well.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Nov 30 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #26

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Nov 29 2007, 11:20 PM)
LMAO this beyond a joke now, we totally deserve this as well.

The more the board went on about us not needing any other players, the more likely this was to happen. Hopefully it will be a lesson learned and it won't happen again.

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Nov 30 2007, 06:18 AM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 29 2007, 06:59 PM)
The more the board went on about us not needing any other players, the more likely this was to happen. Hopefully it will be a lesson learned and it won't happen again.

ya we'll see, i thought last season should have been enough of a lesson.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Nov 30 2007, 06:55 AM
Post #28

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Dida
Oddo-Nesta-Kaladze-Maldini/Serginho
Gattuso-Pirlo-Ambro
Kaka-Seedorf
Gilardino

pretty standard.. no Ronnie (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 30 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #29

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 30 2007, 03:29 AM)

QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Nov 30 2007, 08:48 AM)
ya we'll see, i thought last season should have been enough of a lesson.

I said some time ago that for me, Ronaldo was this season's biggest disappointment... I wasn't wrong!

We screwed up our Serie A chances, and now if Ronaldo misses the CWC, god only knows what will happen in that tournament. maybe losing another CWC title would be a good lesson for our board...?

+Quote Post

mkenya
post Nov 30 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #30

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 2,324

[quote=zdrossoneri,Nov 30 2007, 09:32 AM]
I said some time ago that for me, Ronaldo was this season's biggest disappointment... I wasn't wrong!

I think our transfer policy sucks. Any team/manager that decides to buy a player who is over 30 (no matter how good he is!) has no clue on building a team. Ronnie, Emerson, those were ridiculous purchases!!
Its more painfull to hear the don talking about Zambrotta in January or new season.
30+ players are injury prone, they are through with their best years...then we have Gourcuff and don't make use of him!

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:55 PM