Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Juventus F.C. vs AC Milan

Serie A 2007/08 - Week 33

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Stadio Olimpico di Torino

Time : 19.30 (UK); 20:30 (IT)

Super difficult game but with our situation we cannot lose points anymore. We should build on Cagliari game and make last decisive run in the league.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Apr 6 2008, 04:26 AM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

No defenders for this game =/

Kalac
Cafu Bonera Maldini Favalli
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka
Inzaghi Pato

Although I wouldn't be surprised if Carlo used x-mas tree with Pato the lone striker, although Inzaghi's brace may have earned him a starting spot. If Favalli can't make it then Simic starts in the middle and Bonera will probably be moved onto the left.

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Apr 6 2008, 04:32 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

yep i really do despise the zebras, lets beat em!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 6 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #4

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

We haven't got a reliable keeper, we've barely got any defenders. I see nothing but a Juve win to be honest. 2-0.

+Quote Post

Devillito
post Apr 6 2008, 06:40 AM
Post #5

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,612

The team knew more than anyone else that we need a victory.
There is no margin for error.
Just take a few leaps of faith mate!!

Prediction: 1(Milan) - 0(Juventus)
Forza Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Apr 6 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #6

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

If Klinsman or Wenger would be our coach, Kalac would probably be on the bench against Juve, and Dida will get his chance.

+Quote Post

armiss
post Apr 6 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

Somebody please help , i register on Showtime section of Official website but in terms and conditions section when i click Si and click to continue the page remains on & on and dont go to email verification section !!!!!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 6 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #8

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I just can't... Juve win.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 6 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Our defence will probably prove to be the reason why we won't take full points from this one. Especially since we barely even have one left...

It will probably look something like this

Cafu--Simic--Maldini--Banera

Cafu was hardly impressive yesterday but he is the only choice unless Carlo is will to play Brocchi there, which imo would be better then Cafu, he is fast, can cross and marginally good defensively. Atleast I would be more at rest with him there instead of the Cafu we saw yesterday

I would really like to see Bonera in the center again, but at the moment we have no choice, Maldini would be better suited playing next to Simic since Bonera and Simic are too much alike and have never really impressed when playing together.

And I don't think Maldini can handle a full game against Juve playing as a LB, especially since he will most likely have to play a full 90 minutes since we have no other subs for the defence

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Apr 6 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #10

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

^^^
I hope Simic plays too, but I doubt it!

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Apr 6 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

is nesta available for this game?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 6 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #12

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

No, Nesta's suspended for the game. He picked up a 2-game ban last weekend unfortunately. The defense is going to be...a little scary for this one.

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Apr 6 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #13

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

Maybe our savior Digao will play.
We are very lucky to have him.......

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Juve is tricky they give up a sillygame to Reggina but peform against the big teams. We do have a good setup with Seedorf Pirlo and Kaka in the midfield with a quick Pato up front or a sly Inzaghi.

If we play like we need the 3 points which we do and we play do or die i think we can play the Seedorf card because they will have to play Sissoko on Kaka and Camoranesi on Pirlo Seedorf should be freed up to get the ball to Pato who will easily be able to take the Juve defense. Its the monster they have for a keeper im worried about.

If we put all of the pressure on them and their defense they should crack alowing us to attack quickly. No silly mistakes at the back and an on form Kaka we could win 1-0 or 2-0.

Without the cards going our way they could easily win 2-0 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 6 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #14

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (maldini03 @ Apr 6 2008, 08:32 PM)
Maybe our savior Digao will play.
We are very lucky to have him.......
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Juve is tricky they give up a sillygame to Reggina but peform against the big teams. We do have a good setup with Seedorf Pirlo and Kaka in the midfield with a quick Pato up front or a sly Inzaghi.

If we play like we need the 3 points which we do and we play do or die i think we can play the Seedorf card because they will have to play Sissoko on Kaka and Camoranesi on Pirlo Seedorf should be freed up to get the ball to Pato who will easily be able to take the Juve defense. Its the monster they have for a keeper im worried about.

If we put all of the pressure on them and their defense they should crack alowing us to attack quickly. No silly mistakes at the back and an on form Kaka we could win 1-0 or 2-0.

Without the cards going our way they could easily win 2-0 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

I'm sure Pato would be honored to beat the best 'keeper in the world. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

As for this game, if we want a win we must attack... constantly. considering our defense situation we cannot sit back and defend at all. so no silly Christmas tree for this one, Carlo...

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Apr 6 2008, 06:41 PM
Post #15

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Apr 6 2008, 09:19 AM)
I'm sure Pato would be honored to beat the best 'keeper in the world.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

As for this game, if we want a win we must attack... constantly. considering our defense situation we cannot sit back and defend at all. so no silly Christmas tree for this one, Carlo...

Yes, we have to put all of the pressure on the Juve defense because lets face it they are poor and have no skill when it comes to players like Pato who can run at them. Chellini and Legrotalie IMO arent skilled at all they use brute forse and tricky fouls to stop attackers. We also need to have Seedorf ready to play because Kaka wont get an inch and Pirlo will not be allowed to move.

+Quote Post

34 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:19 PM