> Kaka again says he wants to stay at AC Milan

Warchant
post Apr 10 2009, 03:03 AM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

MILAN (AP) - AC Milan midfielder Kaka is becoming increasingly tired of the rumors circulating over his future.

Despite repeatedly stating his desire to stay at Milan, the Brazil international has recently been linked with a move to Real Madrid after previous reports he could sign for Manchester City and Chelsea.

"I think that recently too many people have been talking," Kaka said in Thursday's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport. "Now it's my turn. I've had no contact with Real Madrid, no one has tried to get hold of me and I think I've already declared my desire to stay here.

"More than anything its becoming boring, especially for the public."

Kaka, the 2007 World Player of the Year, has only just returned to Milan's starting lineup following a knee injury and has had a disjointed season.

"I've had many problems: my knee, my pelvis, my feet," he said. "I've had no continuity and not been 100 percent. I hope to get there before the end of the season to help Milan secure its place in the Champions League."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Apr 10 2009, 06:23 AM
Post #2

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

I can definitely understand Kaka's frustration, but at the same time he talks way too much in interviews. He needs to stop saying how much he admires the Premier League or La Liga or whatever, because it all winds up becoming tabloid fodder.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 10 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #3

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

The papers keep recycling the news about what he said about the EPL months ago. he's not talking way too much.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 10 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 10 2009, 09:16 AM) *
The papers keep recycling the news about what he said about the EPL months ago. he's not talking way too much.

Exactly, what he said was short and to the point, he did not beat around the bush saying he wasn't sure where he would be next year, he made things clear about the rumours the Spanish papers keep putting out, I think it's good that he came out and said the things he said considering AS and Marca have practically already announced him as a Real player (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 10 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Apr 10 2009, 06:23 AM) *
I can definitely understand Kaka's frustration, but at the same time he talks way too much in interviews. He needs to stop saying how much he admires the Premier League or La Liga or whatever, because it all winds up becoming tabloid fodder.

I actually think he speaks a lot of sense, I also think that when you read how much he admires the prem/La Liga it's in response to a question he is answering. He's hardly likely to come out and say 'I hate the prem/La Liga'

The way he conducts himself just goes to prove what an excellent captain he will make, it's up to the management to make it happen.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 10 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #6

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

I'm going to respectfully disagree there. I don't think the 'I like the EPL', 'I like La Liga', 'Real is a great team' stuff is particularly responsible or respectful. Especially since it happens so often.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 10 2009, 04:24 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 10 2009, 02:55 PM) *
I'm going to respectfully disagree there. I don't think the 'I like the EPL', 'I like La Liga', 'Real is a great team' stuff is particularly responsible or respectful. Especially since it happens so often.

I don't see how saying 'I like the EPL/La Liga' is being in any way disloyal or disrespectful to the club, every football fan and player like different leagues, I personally like all of the 3 top leagues all for different reasons and I'm not afraid to say it to anyone, that does not make me any less of a Milan fan then when someone say I only like Serie A and you should be ashamed for liking any other different league.

I don't see what is wrong with Kaka saying that he likes the football in this league and that league, especially when someone is straight up asking him if he likes the particual league in order to get a story out of it.

As for the Real is a great team, it's like most players to say such things when asked about opposing teams, they always speak highly, Kaka has always complemented other teams, from Inter to Chelsea when asked about them, he's only trying to keep piece, that goes for every other players who do it, including every one of our other players, but like always when it's Kaka and it's Real it gets blown out of proportion.

I think that Kaka has shown nothing but respect and loyality to both the club and the fans

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 10 2009, 04:32 PM
Post #8

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Then we disagree. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 10 2009, 07:40 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 10 2009, 09:24 AM) *
I don't see how saying 'I like the EPL/La Liga' is being in any way disloyal or disrespectful to the club, every football fan and player like different leagues, I personally like all of the 3 top leagues all for different reasons and I'm not afraid to say it to anyone, that does not make me any less of a Milan fan then when someone say I only like Serie A and you should be ashamed for liking any other different league.

I don't see what is wrong with Kaka saying that he likes the football in this league and that league, especially when someone is straight up asking him if he likes the particual league in order to get a story out of it.

As for the Real is a great team, it's like most players to say such things when asked about opposing teams, they always speak highly, Kaka has always complemented other teams, from Inter to Chelsea when asked about them, he's only trying to keep piece, that goes for every other players who do it, including every one of our other players, but like always when it's Kaka and it's Real it gets blown out of proportion.

I think that Kaka has shown nothing but respect and loyality to both the club and the fans

great post, +1

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 10 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

Excellent post Han, totally agree (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 10 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Maybe it's annoying. Don't know. It shouldn't be important as long as he plays with us.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:48 AM