> Mourinho attacks milan yet again.

Tennie
post Apr 2 2009, 07:07 PM
Post #16

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Milan isn't commenting on anything he says/does. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Which just makes him look more and more like a spoiled little kid throwing his toys out of the pram.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Locke Lamora
post Apr 2 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,499

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 2 2009, 08:02 PM) *
It makes me laugh how people overreact to what Jose says (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Just goes to prove he's winning (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It's not called overreaction, it's called getting fed up with this narcissistic media-whore's constant need for attention.
It's never enough for him, if The Special One feels quirky one morning, then everyone must know about it at once, if The Special One feels Inter should have won with three goals instead of two then that will be the subject of a 15-minute banter, only interrupted by unprovoked snipes at others clubs, managers and players.
At Chelsea I found him fascinating at first, then annoying, then despisable but now he's just boring. He's a windbag, a noisy windbag and nothing more.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 2 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #18

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 2 2009, 11:13 AM) *
And so have you, presumably?

Jose is my idol. He is my most respected person in the world of football. I can never hate him. His coaching philosophy is similar to what I try to follow. I wish to someday achieve the great things he has.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 2 2009, 10:26 PM

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Apr 3 2009, 06:38 AM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

no one denounces his achievements...or being a good coach

being a complete toolbag is a different story.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 3 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #20

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 2 2009, 07:07 PM) *
Milan isn't commenting on anything he says/does. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Which just makes him look more and more like a spoiled little kid throwing his toys out of the pram.

Milan might not be commenting but carlo is as is Maldini, in fact it seems like he has even got to galliani (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) . I'm sure it won't be long before even Berlusconi himself comments upon what Jose has said (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 3 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #21

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 2 2009, 07:10 PM) *
It's not called overreaction, it's called getting fed up with this narcissistic media-whore's constant need for attention.
It's never enough for him, if The Special One feels quirky one morning, then everyone must know about it at once, if The Special One feels Inter should have won with three goals instead of two then that will be the subject of a 15-minute banter, only interrupted by unprovoked snipes at others clubs, managers and players.
At Chelsea I found him fascinating at first, then annoying, then despisable but now he's just boring. He's a windbag, a noisy windbag and nothing more.

I would say he's a clever media manipulator (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 4 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #22

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ

Inter coach Jose Mourinho certainly has a penchant for making controversial statements, and his latest will no doubt spark many discussions around the water cooler.

The former Chelsea tactician appeared on the Italia 1 program 'Chiambretti Night', discussing his exploits with Inter this season.

"Training Inter, I feel like Robin Hood. Even Jesus Christ wasn't liked by everyone. What hope is there for me?" he asked the host of the show.

"It doesn't bother me if people hate me. The Interisti know the job I do for them."

Juventus still have a slim chance of obtaining the Serie A title as they currently sit seven points behind the Nerazzurri and Mourinho spoke about coach Claudio Ranieri, who he does not share the most cordial relationship with.

"I have won 13 titles. It's clear that for a trainer that has won nothing, the Italian Super Cup becomes a great trophy.

"Ranieri is a great coach, his team plays well. For this reason they are seven points behind us and the title race isn't over. That's all credit to Juve."

Mourinho's latest comments are likely to spark reactions from the Italian press, players, fans, and coaches as he continues his quest towards his first Serie A title.

It just gets better and better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 4 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #23

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 4 2009, 12:56 AM) *
It just gets better and better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hahahaha that's a classic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

pacang
post Apr 4 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #24

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,171

haha.. INTERVIEW HIM SOME MORE!!! haha.. can't wait what's coming next..

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 4 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #25

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

goodness gracious, the man is getting more offensive with each interview.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:19 AM