Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AC Milan issues ultimatum for Ancelotti

Bluesummers
post Apr 1 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #151

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

anybody over seedorf is a good deal. I would rather have viudez playing than seedorf.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 1 2009, 08:12 AM
Post #152

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Oh man, where can I find such a good Ancelotti picture? I've been searching for a similar for months...very, very accurate. Good to see the support rising and rising! Salad is cat, but cat must find work.

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Apr 1 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #153

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 31 2009, 09:03 PM) *
Seedorf is a 10. Or at least used to be.

yep used to be (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) seedorf is the only no. 10 in the world that will find himself on the shoulder of the last defender and get the ball but stalls, hold him off, twirls around shielding off any other players until every single one of his teamates get ahead (except the CB and a DM or two) then try and make a pass by this time everyone is covered and he sends an impossible ball in the box to our only striker who has 4 defenders on him and the goalie catches it comfortably (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Habitant: Apr 1 2009, 04:02 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 1 2009, 03:56 PM
Post #154

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 1 2009, 01:12 AM) *
Oh man, where can I find such a good Ancelotti picture? I've been searching for a similar for months...very, very accurate. Good to see the support rising and rising! Salad is cat, but cat must find work.

I know your speaking english, but it sounds like i'm reading greek or something. So please in layman terms if you will...

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 1 2009, 03:57 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 1 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #155

Allievi Nazionali

Carlo Ancelotti: I Will Respect My Milan Contract

(IMG:http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00192/Carlo_Ancelotti__AC_192968c.jpg)
Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti insists he has no plans to turn his back and walk out on the club as he ignores Jose Mourinho's recent jibe.

The former Juventus man has been linked with a lucrative move away from San Siro in the summer by Italian press reports. However, Ancelotti will not be forced to quit as he tries to defend and stabilise the club from the constant flow of exit talk.

"I have a contract until 2010 and I will respect that," the coach told Sky Sport Italia.

"Our objective is to qualify for the Champions League and have a different season compared to this year. We have to arrive within the top three."

Mourinho has continued to wage his war of words against the Rossoneri. Despite a far-stretched provocation from the Nerazzurri boss, where he claimed the Milan man was protected by Silvio Berlusconi, Ancelotti has decided to stay quiet rather than fall and take the bait.

"I don't want to talk about Mourinho's comments," concluded the coach.

Please dont. Seriously, save yourself the trouble and the endless headaches. Really, we dont want you here anymore. Lets just have a nice celebration party for you and hey we'll even help you find a new club (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 1 2009, 04:18 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 1 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #156

Allievi Nazionali

Frank Rijkaard To Milan Rumours Resurface

(IMG:http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7931239164/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/10/frank_rijkaard.jpg)

Former Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard is in pole position for the Milan job should Carlo Ancelotti leave this summer.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims the former Milan star is favourite to come in following Adriano Galliani's announcement on Tuesday. The Rossoneri chief excluded the possibility of Leonardo replacing Ancelotti. This has led to speculation in the Italian media, and reports from the Rome-based paper suggest Rijkaard is in line for a call.

The club are set to meet with the Italian coach over his future within the next few weeks. Both parties are set to discuss plans to take the club forwards, but Ancelotti wants reassurances in terms of tranfers. Galliani has already warned that major spending would be curbed to bring finances in line with the club's policies. On the other hand, Galliani wants trophies.

In any case, Corriere seems certain that Rijkaard has already thrown his hat into the ring as he eyes a return to football. The Dutchman has been out of work since Barcelona ended their marriage with him, and he is looking for a way back.

YES (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) PLEASE COME FRANKYYYY. WE NEED YOU

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 1 2009, 04:17 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 1 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #157

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Carlo Ancelotti: I Will Respect My Milan Contract

That headline annoys me. That's something you generally hear a good coach at a smaller club say, to show respect to that club, usually when a coach could move on to bigger things. But Ancelotti.. it doesn't really matter what he thinks of his contract, if he keeps this up it won't be his choice to leave or not.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 2 2009, 12:39 AM
Post #158

Allievi Nazionali

Galliani: Our staff positions will remain the same

Adriano Galliani has declared: "Mancini? He has a history and a career incompatible with Milan." Galliani also confirmed once again the situation of Leonardo "Leo is a great scout and will continue his same role again next year." "The summer of 2010 will be when we decide whether or not a new coach is required, however the candidate must have the history of a great champion in order to coach Milan."
Furthermore, Galliani ruled out the possibilities of Mourinho coaching Milan as he does not fit the requirements listed above.

source:milannews

Great..... so carlo for another year it seems more and more likely with each bs statement that comes out of fester.

PS: sorry about translation. I'm only basic at italian so it might not be word for word translated.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 2 2009, 12:43 AM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 2 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #159

Allievi Nazionali

Carlo Ancelotti Meets Adriano Galliani Over Milan Future - Report

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti and club vice-president Adriano Galliani have shown a sense of urgency as the meeting scheduled for two weeks' time has already taken place.

Sportmediaset.it claims both men sat down around the kitchen table on Wednesday afternoon to discuss plans for the future following all the recent speculation which linked the coach with an exit. The report suggests Ancelotti has given the club an ultimatum. The coach has demanded a three-year renewal of his deal which expires in 2010 or he will turn his back and walk out on the club.

Galliani was all ears as he took note of what the Reggiolo-born tactician had to say, but the Milan bigwig was in no mood to bow to his coach's demands just yet. The vice-president is trying to bide his time and he is doing things patiently. The meeting has come as an out-of-the-blue move as earlier reports suggested it was scheduled for Easter.

Ancelotti wants guarantees that he has the resources and transfer stimulus from the club in order to continue in the dug-out. That may prove difficult though. In anycase Sportmediaset claims a host of candidates including Frank Rijkaard and, surprisingly, Italy coach Marcello Lippi are on the club's list of possible replacements.

Okay don't know how much of this is true, but its from mediaset so take it as you will. I hope we don't agree to this bs. 3 more years of 4th place and seedorf, no thanks.

Bring in Rijkaard. Let carlo finish the season, have a party for him and then sack him. Everyone is happy.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 2 2009, 05:51 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 3 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #160

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Gazzetta dello Sport - Milan, patto Galliani-Ancelottilink
E' durato poco più di un'ora l'atteso summit tra Carlo Ancelotti e Adriano Galliani. Entrambi cercavano chiarimenti e pare li abbiano trovati: il tecnico voleva sapere cosa intendesse il dirigente quando ha affermato che "un idea per l'allenatore ce l'aveva", Galliani a sua volta a voluto far luce sulle voci che circolano intorno all'allenatore. Alla fine tutto confermato, e cioè che Ancelotti sarà confermato fino al termine del contratto in caso di raggiungimento del terzo posto in classifica. Poi l'allenatore avrà a disposizione la prima metà della prossima stagione per guadagnarsi l'eventuale rinnova. Accordo anche sulla campagna acquisti, che sarà fondamentalmente al risparmio ma prevederà l'acquisto di due grossi calibri.

[Milan- Galliani-Ancelotti pact
The expected meeting between Carlo Ancelotti and Adriano Galliani lasted little more than an hour. Both seeked clarification and it seems as if they found it: the coach wanted to know what the director intended and Galliani for his part wanted to know about the coach's intentions. At the end everything was confirmed: Ancelotti will see out his contract if Milan reaches third place. The coach will then have the first half of next season to work on an eventual contract renewal. There was also agreement on the transfer market, which includes the purchase of two big players.]

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 3 2009, 01:21 PM
Post #161

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 3 2009, 12:07 PM) *
Gazzetta dello Sport - Milan, patto Galliani-Ancelottilink
E' durato poco più di un'ora l'atteso summit tra Carlo Ancelotti e Adriano Galliani. Entrambi cercavano chiarimenti e pare li abbiano trovati: il tecnico voleva sapere cosa intendesse il dirigente quando ha affermato che "un idea per l'allenatore ce l'aveva", Galliani a sua volta a voluto far luce sulle voci che circolano intorno all'allenatore. Alla fine tutto confermato, e cioè che Ancelotti sarà confermato fino al termine del contratto in caso di raggiungimento del terzo posto in classifica. Poi l'allenatore avrà a disposizione la prima metà della prossima stagione per guadagnarsi l'eventuale rinnova. Accordo anche sulla campagna acquisti, che sarà fondamentalmente al risparmio ma prevederà l'acquisto di due grossi calibri.

[Milan- Galliani-Ancelotti pact
The expected meeting between Carlo Ancelotti and Adriano Galliani lasted little more than an hour. Both seeked clarification and it seems as if they found it: the coach wanted to know what the director intended and Galliani for his part wanted to know about the coach's intentions. At the end everything was confirmed: Ancelotti will see out his contract if Milan reaches third place. The coach will then have the first half of next season to work on an eventual contract renewal. There was also agreement on the transfer market, which includes the purchase of two big players.]

I've heard we're after two big signings, a defender and an attacker. I reckon the defender will be Cannavaro and we'll probably re-sign Ronaldo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 3 2009, 02:10 PM
Post #162

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Or perhaps Bobo Vieri, Iross. He's available for free, after all! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (fyi for those who didn't catch it, he rescinded his contract with Atalanta earlier in the week)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Apr 3 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #163

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

Blue, are you going to double post every time you go on an anti-Carlo rant in here?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 3 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #164

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Usuall mess - this is ideal IMO. Carlo get's his hands free and has a proper chance, can pick and has limited time. Everyone wins. If Carlo fails in the start, it will be crystal clear.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 3 2009, 08:43 PM
Post #165

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 3 2009, 02:10 PM) *
Or perhaps Bobo Vieri, Iross. He's available for free, after all! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (fyi for those who didn't catch it, he rescinded his contract with Atalanta earlier in the week)

Sshh don't let galliani hear that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:55 PM