Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paloschi, Alberto Paloschi

KillerMax
post Feb 10 2008, 05:22 PM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

(IMG:http://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/SoleOnLine4/ARCH_Immagini/Sport/2007/12/paloschi-milan-catania324x2.jpg)

Talk about the youngster super star here.

Will he become the next big thing for Italy?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Feb 10 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

I think players like him always do.

Pato - Paloschi for now and the future!

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 10 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I'm not convinced.

Then again, he does have a perfect record and he is the first player from the Primavera to participate in a (true) competitive game in recent years... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

So... I hope I'm terrible wrong cause I'd love to see a player from our youth system become great! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 10 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #4

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

What's impressed me about his performances (today and in the 2 Coppa games) more than his goalscoring - which for an 18 year old against some seasoned Serie A defenders is impressive enough - is his composure on the ball. He was fighting for balls, moving well, linking up with the other players, and generally working very very hard out there. He has a confidence that you don't often see in 18 year olds.

It's a little hard to say after 3 games, but at this point I think the kid really has potential to do well.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 10 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #5

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Alberto Paloschi

If I were him, I'd adopt myself the nickname "Apachi"! [the new version of Apache (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ].

This post has been edited by zdrossoneri: Feb 10 2008, 06:40 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 10 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #6

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Will he be the next big thing for Italy, Max??

Italy can wait...I want him to be the big thing for Milan...

But speaking as one who's yet to see Milan play this season ((IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) ), what kind of player is he?

Poacher? Target Man? Finisher?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 10 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #7

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Our official website going gaga over Paloschi:

THE PROMISED ONE

On his Serie A debut, 18 seconds after coming on Alberto Paloschi decided the match against Siena with an extraordinary goal. For the 18-year-old it was the third goal in three official games with the Milan shirt.

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200802/9506_news.jpg)

(ON THE PICTURE: ALBERTO PALOSCHI'S JOY AFTER SCORING IN MILAN-SIENA 1-0)

MILAN - Alberto Paloschi, remember this name. It was the 18-year-old who gave Milan a crucial victory in the difficult match against Siena, he did it on the day of his Serie A debut, and he did it about 18 seconds after coming on with his first touch of the ball. Everything points to him being a predestined player.

It should have been the day of the odd couple Inzaghi-Ronaldo, and instead it was the 18-year-old from Chiari who contradicted all expectations. He did it with a disarming coldness which is typical of experienced strikers. 18 seconds after coming on, 'Palo' couldn't even experience the emotion of making his debut at San Siro, that he was already celebrating a goal after beating Manninger with a powerful shot on an incisive pass by Seedorf, thereby allowing Milan to open the score in a deadlocked match.

For Alberto Paloschi, who turned 18 on 4 January, it was the third goal in three official matches with the Milan shirt.

Remember Alberto Paloschi's name also considering Carlo Ancelotti's policy when it comes to young players. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) The Milan coach is known to allow young players chances only when he thinks they have the DNA of a world class player, such as the likes of Pato and Kaká. To call the player from his engagements with Filippo Galli's Primavera youth team at the Viareggio tournament was a courageous choice and indicates Ancelotti thinks he is ready for the big jump, ready to play alongside Ronaldo, Inzaghi, or Gilardino, or to control passes from the likes of Seedorf and Kaká.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 10 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #8

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Hmmm...also seems to contain a very subtle explanation as to the Gourcuff situation.

I still can't believe Yoann could turn out so bad...I guess he's a good player who can't fit into the system. And is not exceptional enough to warrant a change in system.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Feb 10 2008, 07:07 PM
Post #9

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 10 2008, 04:47 PM)
What's impressed me about his performances (today and in the 2 Coppa games) more than his goalscoring - which for an 18 year old against some seasoned Serie A defenders is impressive enough - is his composure on the ball. He was fighting for balls, moving well, linking up with the other players, and generally working very very hard out there. He has a confidence that you don't often see in 18 year olds.

It's a little hard to say after 3 games, but at this point I think the kid really has potential to do well.

Just what I thought.

I like the kid.

So he's nick is Palo? Pato-Palo. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I don't like.

+Quote Post

misha
post Feb 10 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Feb 10 2008, 07:49 PM)
Our official website going gaga over Paloschi:

THE PROMISED ONE

On his Serie A debut, 18 seconds after coming on Alberto Paloschi decided the match against Siena with an extraordinary goal. For the 18-year-old it was the third goal in three official games with the Milan shirt.

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200802/9506_news.jpg)

(ON THE PICTURE: ALBERTO PALOSCHI'S JOY AFTER SCORING IN MILAN-SIENA 1-0)

MILAN - Alberto Paloschi, remember this name. It was the 18-year-old who gave Milan a crucial victory in the difficult match against Siena, he did it on the day of his Serie A debut, and he did it about 18 seconds after coming on with his first touch of the ball. Everything points to him being a predestined player.

It should have been the day of the odd couple Inzaghi-Ronaldo, and instead it was the 18-year-old from Chiari who contradicted all expectations. He did it with a disarming coldness which is typical of experienced strikers. 18 seconds after coming on, 'Palo' couldn't even experience the emotion of making his debut at San Siro, that he was already celebrating a goal after beating Manninger with a powerful shot on an incisive pass by Seedorf, thereby allowing Milan to open the score in a deadlocked match.

For Alberto Paloschi, who turned 18 on 4 January, it was the third goal in three official matches with the Milan shirt.

Remember Alberto Paloschi's name also considering Carlo Ancelotti's policy when it comes to young players. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) The Milan coach is known to allow young players chances only when he thinks they have the DNA of a world class player, such as the likes of Pato and Kaká. To call the player from his engagements with Filippo Galli's Primavera youth team at the Viareggio tournament was a courageous choice and indicates Ancelotti thinks he is ready for the big jump, ready to play alongside Ronaldo, Inzaghi, or Gilardino, or to control passes from the likes of Seedorf and Kaká.

Our new messiah...

The kid is very promising, but let's not exaggerate.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 10 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) papalapap and dada,..young players with 20 or so must adapt to every system. He's not ready, yet. Carlo hopefully know's what he's making. Today he would have fielded Gourcuff, but again nothing of him. So there must be something,..

Anyway, Paloschi had a good match. He'll score us a couple of goals this season, I'm pretty sure. But,..does that mean no Drogba, no new striker?

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 10 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 10 2008, 07:57 PM)
Hmmm...also seems to contain a very subtle explanation as to the Gourcuff situation.

Yep, I guess this is it... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 11 2008, 01:34 AM
Post #13

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

I took a little time to look at the Primavera pages on acmilan.com. Young Alberto is having a pretty good season. Here's his scoring tally to date (I hope. I don't THINK I miscounted):
Primavera League: 7 goals
Primavera Coppa: 4 goals
Torneo di Viareggio: 2 goals
Coppa Italia: 2 goals
Serie A: 1 goal

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Feb 11 2008, 03:29 AM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

What impresses me most, like others have said, is Paloschi's composure. He looks like he has the potential to be a great finisher and he seems to have a natural knack for the goal.

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 12 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

MILAN – Chicco Evani, coach of the Rossoneri’s Allievi Nazionali knows well Alberto Paloschi. With the baby phenomenon, Evani became Italian champion in the past season. The master described this way his former pupil:

“Watching Alberto score at San Siro with the shirt of the first team was for me a reason of great pride. In the 2 years with him, I tried to transmit to him my experiences and my knowledge. This is a lad with an extraordinary great work culture and huge capacity of learning. Alberto is a lad who has fun, he’s just waiting for the moment to play. The most important characteristic that will help him to become a fundamental player for the first team is his humbleness and that of his family. Alberto has the luck of being able to count on parents who have their feet to the ground and in the youth football this is fundamental.”

From the technical point of view, Paloschi is a modern attacker who knows how to play upfront on his own. He’s also very generous, makes a lot of movement and spends a lot of energy on the pitch. Thanks to this characteristic at times he does not arrive too fresh in the penalty area, but with this mentality, with this sense of the team, he will go a long way. In the first years he wasn’t a great goal scorer, but now in front of goal he became deadly. He owes this to the work and the great commitment. Alberto is not born a natural talent like Di Gennaro, Alberto is a player who knew how to build himself season after season. He has improved a lot and will continue to do so. I’m really proud of him. Siena’s goal? Incredible coolness and explosiveness, but even in the past season towards the end of the league against Genoa he scored a similar goal. You will see, he will be able to reconfirm himself.”

+Quote Post

34 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:18 PM