Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan Expect United Move For Pirlo?

misha
post Sep 18 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #1

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is considering a fresh move for AC Milan midfield ace Andrea Pirlo.  Milan directors are convinced Ferguson is ready to try again for Pirlo, having made enquiries over the summer immediately before and after the World Cup. Pirlo only signed a new contract with Milan last week, but ControCampo this morning says that Ferguson has the midfielder top of his shopping list and hasn’t ruled out making an offer as early as January for the World Cup winner.

link

Manchester United are reportedly considering a January bid for AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo. 
Claims from Italy have suggested the Red Devils made several enquiries for the silky Italian playmaker over the summer but were told in no uncertain terms he was not transferable. 

Milan directors are now understood to be bracing themselves for another United bid for Pirlo, who only just signed a new contract last week. 

link
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 18 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Red scum trying to get a new midfielder after missing Senna (Villarreal).

Go to hell, Roonies! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

ManYoo doesn't need Pirlo. They need 3 Pirlo's to have a center-midfield that can play against the Chelsea's and Liverpool's ones. (To have the same quality)

So... just forget him. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 18 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #3

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Of course they want him. Almost all the top clubs want him but Milan will never sell him. I think/hope he will end his career here
Carrick is enough for them (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (£18.6m is way too much)

This post has been edited by mishale: Sep 18 2006, 07:29 PM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 18 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) again (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) what again (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ..

Man U are sinking into history as the has been club just like Leeds, etc .. They seem to be interested in everyplayer, but non of the players want to go to Old Traford ..

But to be linked with our Pirlo, is just too much (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ohh Ferggi u really make me laugh

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 18 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Thought they wanted Gattuso not Pirlo.

But all I have to say about Pirlo supposedly going there is 'OH PLEASE'

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 18 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

lol

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Sep 18 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

ironically...this is the same thing that we said about sheva...and it was about the same time last year

so never say never

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 18 2006, 10:25 PM
Post #8

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Warchant @ Sep 18 2006, 09:22 PM)
ironically...this is the same thing that we said about sheva...and it was about the same time last year

so never say never

I hope our board has learned from the **** incident, so the same thing won't happen with Pirlo also...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 18 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #9

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 19 2006, 12:25 AM)
I hope our board has learned from the **** incident, so the same thing won't happen with Pirlo also...

Our board stated after Sheva left, that under no cercumstaces will any of our essential players leave

+Quote Post

DvZ
post Sep 19 2006, 12:52 AM
Post #10

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 19 2006, 07:51 AM)
Our board stated after Sheva left, that under no cercumstaces will any of our essential players leave

only if he express his desire to leave.. i hope Pirlo is not like Sheva who 'wanted to learn English' for the sake of the family..

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 19 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #11

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (DvZ @ Sep 19 2006, 02:52 AM)
only if he express his desire to leave.. i hope Pirlo is not like Sheva who 'wanted to learn English' for the sake of the family..

I think Pirlo owes Milan, cuz before Milan .. He was a bench warmer, a fringe player. AC Milan made him the player that he is

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 19 2006, 06:17 AM
Post #12

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (DvZ @ Sep 18 2006, 05:52 PM)

Actually Galliani said that everyone will have to honor their contracts from now on and if they don't like it, they just have to deal with it. So unless Milan agrees to sell a player, no one is going anywhere.

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Sep 19 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #13

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

he wont leave Milan for Man Utd. I'm so sure about that. Pirlo will end his carrier in Milan, coz there's not any other club that would fit him.

+Quote Post

rossonari (8)
post Sep 19 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #14

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,334

hi rossenries .. no come on!!!!!! not pirlo !!! pirlo wont leave the best italian team to move to man utd .. ,,, as if ure sayin Gattuso is movin to any other team i just dont see it happening,,, pirlo isnt gonna betray us ..i know!! and about sheva comin back at winter is it true??? and do u guys want sheva to come back or u lost trust on him .. ??

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 19 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (rossonari (8) @ Sep 19 2006, 03:57 PM)
and about sheva comin back at winter is it true??? and do u guys want sheva to come back or u lost trust on him .. ??

What ?! Where is this coming from ?!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:31 AM