14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 22/3/08 - Serie A - Torino vs. AC Milan, I want forget !

Darunia
post Mar 20 2008, 01:00 AM
Post #16

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

I want to see Bonera play alongside Nesta rather than Kaladze, but it won't happen (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

my only hope is that Janku is fit and Maldini starts alongside Nesta.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 20 2008, 01:16 AM
Post #17

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 19 2008, 03:01 PM)
The fish doll and I will be in the stands cheering 'em on at the Olimpico.

I think the players need the woobie across their foreheads. Unless he's the nonviolent type. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 20 2008, 01:33 AM
Post #18

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

The woobie has been known to bite if people are especially naughty. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I really am hoping to see Paloschi play, even for a few minutes. He's fast becoming a favourite.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 20 2008, 02:13 AM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 19 2008, 06:33 PM)
The woobie has been known to bite if people are especially naughty. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I really am hoping to see Paloschi play, even for a few minutes. He's fast becoming a favourite.

Yeah i highly agree! He needs more time. He is already doing more than gila on the pitch. Even if he can't play like pato in the terms of deking and taking a shot or putting a huge amount of pace into works he is still coming back to defend and manuevuring creating space for other people to go into. Gila just stands in one position the whole game demanding a perfect ball to his head.

+Quote Post

armiss
post Mar 20 2008, 01:22 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

BAD News but from now i wont accept any setback at any price !

Brazil’s Kaka a doubt for Sweden friendly

3 hours, 43 minutes ago

March 20 (Reuters) - World player of the year Kaka is a doubt for Brazil’s friendly with Sweden in London next week after pulling up with a thigh problem early on in AC Milan’s 2-1 home defeat by Sampdoria in Serie A on Wednesday.

“Kaka won’t be with us at Torino (on Saturday) and I don’t think he’ll go to his national team either,” Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Brazilian playmaker had reovered from a back problem he suffered in last weekend’s 2-1 defeat at AS Roma to start for the European champions on Wednesday.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 20 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #21

Dida per sempre

I think the last thing Kaka needs to do is play in a pointless friendly anyway. Dunga can go jump in a lake.

Paloschi should start regardless of whom we throw out there on Saturday. Hasn't he saved our neck a couple times this season (and almost did so yesterday)?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 20 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #22

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

The Brazilian superstar was forced off after only nine minutes of Milan’s 2-1 defeat to Sampdoria last night.

It has been revealed that the 25-year-old has a right leg flexor injury, and will be out of action for around 10 days.

Further tests will be undergone today and tomorrow, but Kaka will certainly miss the game with Torino this Saturday, while he faces a race against time to be fit for the following week’s match with Atalanta.

Kaka has had a miserable season on the injury front and has been playing with a niggling sensation in his knee for a few months now.

This has been a key factor in his under-par performances recently, as the Brazilian has struggled to match his brilliant level of performances from last year when he led Milan to Champions League glory.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 20 2008, 07:18 PM

+Quote Post

aLbErTo
post Mar 21 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #23

Best substiton player :)

Member No.: 1,810

jankulovski is obviously still not in top form...not that other are but anyway...i think favalli should start this one, he's done pretty good as a sub couple of times this year...and i hate seeing kaladze on the pitch and simic whole season on the bench...he's not class of nesta or maldini, but he's surely better then kaladze !!!!

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Mar 21 2008, 08:24 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

My guess is Janku will start and get subbed out, that seems to happen a lot these days. We need Zambrotta =/ (We need to start winning games or Zambro won't come)

This post has been edited by Darunia: Mar 21 2008, 08:25 PM

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 21 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #25

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

With Ricky out injured I would play Paloschi and Gila upfront with Pato just behind them(or a free role to roam).

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 21 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #26

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Darunia @ Mar 21 2008, 07:24 PM)
My guess is Janku will start and get subbed out, that seems to happen a lot these days.  We need Zambrotta =/ (We need to start winning games or Zambro won't come)

Janku has been awful recently and was rightly subbed again against Samp. IMO our downfall this season has been the poor quality from both our fullbacks, they need to start producing and fast.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Mar 21 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #27

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

the called up players:

Dida, Fiori, Kalac,

Digao, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Simic,

Ambrosini, Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Seedorf,

Gilardino, Paloschi, Pato.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Mar 21 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #28

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Good to see Gourcuff back in the squad, although i don't think he'll play. No Bonera available.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 21 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #29

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Torino is a must win.

I would like to see Pato and Gilardino upfront, behind them Seedorf and Gourcuff. If we field Pato-Palsochi-Gila it would be too much and we would be without a reserve striker on the bench. As Gila is a murderous bench-joker, I prefer to see him as a starter. Palo showed many times till now that he's able to score in 20 or less minutes from his entrence. Gila,..not!

A fit Serginho would be a blessing for this match, or Cafu. Toro can be broken down with some offensive backs, like the two. But,..it'll be a Favalli-Oddo coup instead I suppose.

Tennie will bring us luck, I'm sure. We'll win this one, let's make it a confident as well..

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 21 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #30

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 21 2008, 01:18 PM)
Tennie will bring us luck, I'm sure. We'll win this one, let's make it a confident as well..

Just look for the person flashing Nesta in the stands. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:53 AM