3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Would Ronaldinho be the answer to Milan's problems in 08/09?, 14/07/08 to 21/07/08

Would Ronaldinho be the answer to Milan's problems in 08/09?
Would Ronaldinho be the answer to Milan's problems in 08/09?
Yes [ 15 ] ** [37.50%]
No [ 13 ] ** [32.50%]
Maybe [ 12 ] ** [30.00%]
Total Votes: 40

CrazyMilanFan
post Jul 18 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #31

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 18 2008, 01:39 PM) *
^^^

I benched him, coz he's a no good lazy s.o.b who can't run for shite. Even his free kicks are horrendous. I'd rather have Flamini. We should have sold him to Barca and gotten ourselves Adebayor as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

or in other words u forgot him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 18 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #32

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

^^^

Damn...I was hoping I could bait you into flaming me. I just want to test this warn feature m1key's got in(nothing personal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ).

No...I didn't forget. Read my post again. I mention how Milan are too Pirlo-centric, and so R10 (R11?) is key. I was trying to put forward the non-Pirlo related options. See the last line too, if you're unconvinced. I do say the formations are without Trilly playing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Me forget Pirlo in Milan??!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) Like Galliani forgetting to shave his head in the morning. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Jul 20 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #33

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've voted no, although I think he'll make a big difference. I would have liked to see a suitable no.1 arrive - I saw that as a bigger weak spot (considering 'dinho isn't an out-and-out striker). Still, a Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pato front three is going to produce some pretty dynamic football - great against the 95% of Serie A teams who put 11 behind the ball and tried to hit us on the counter last season.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jul 20 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #34

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

hes so versatile and his game is so undefined that it would only benefit us. Hes not like rivaldo and i believe he will succeed. He is the type of midfielder that we need. To push seedorf deep and give us a true Trequista.

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Jul 22 2008, 10:39 AM
Post #35

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This was a lot closer than I expected - over 30% of you think that R80 ((IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) ) is definitely NOT what Milan needs for their upcoming campaign. I guess time will tell.

I think it'll be interesting to see where Carlo plays him (it's got to be on the left in the front 3 of the Xmas tree, hasn't it?).

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:39 AM