Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ganso, Bale and Menez for Milan

anano1214
post Apr 19 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #1

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,571

Milan feel that the addition of two world-class players will make the team competitive in Europe again and their targets include Ganso, Jeremy Menez and Gareth Bale.

Earlier this month, Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi said that if his team were to win the Scudetto for the first time since 2004 this season then he would buy two champions.

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri is said to be dreaming about Tottenham wing-back Gareth Bale, who was named PFA Player of the Year on Sunday evening.

However, it seems unlikely that Milan will be able to lure the Wales international away from White Hart Lane this summer.

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands Milan are monitoring Jeremy Menez's situation at Roma very closely with a view to bid.

The France international is unhappy with a lack of playing time in the capital and told L'Equipe last month that he is considering his future.

It's also no secret that Milan have a strong interest in signing Paulo Henrique Ganso from Santos.

The Brazil international can play either as a trequartista or as a central midfielder, and Allegri is thought to like his flexibility.

Football Italia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Apr 19 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

Just 'no' to Bale. He is massively overpriced, and I don't know how he would fit into our formation. Ganso would be a way better signing.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 19 2011, 06:56 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

Milan feel that the addition of two world-class players will make the team competitive in Europe again and their targets include Ganso, Jeremy Menez and Gareth Bale.

'World class players' and the targets are Bale, Menez and Ganso? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 19 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 19 2011, 08:56 PM) *
'World class players' and the targets are Bale, Menez and Ganso? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I will have to agree. (!!!)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 19 2011, 08:36 PM
Post #5

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Yeah, none of them are world class. it's not only world class players that make a world class team, though. I'd take Menez for sure, and Ganso if we can't get anyone better (/proven) in his role. Bale? no thanks.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 19 2011, 08:48 PM
Post #6

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

Do they write this specifically to pi$$ me off, first Balotelli, now Bale? I'd rather have a 60 year old Seedorf than waste money on that. I'm as good a player as Bale - i.e. I can run fast.

We might as well just persuade some sprinter to join us.

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 19 2011, 09:14 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Bolt seems interested in football.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 19 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #8

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 19 2011, 09:14 PM) *
Bolt seems interested in football.

Sign him, stick him on the wing. If Gareth Bale is a 'world-class' footballer, Bolt will be in no time. I mean he only needs to play well for 2 games right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 19 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Am I the only fan who actually likes Bale?

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 19 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #10

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 19 2011, 10:31 PM) *
Am I the only fan who actually likes Bale?

It's not a question of this really. Do I think Bale is good, yeah, he has potential, though he can go missing.

Though when our media is comparing him to Messi/CR7 and saying he's the best left winger in the world, after just a few top-quality performances it's mad. Only at the start of the season were people saying "Yeah, what happened to Bale, he hasn't done much", fickle game.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 19 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I don't think there's any questioning he is decent, but like Ash says, he's nowhere near the hype. I honestly don't think he's a top 5 left winger in the Premier League. He's not even the best left sided Welsh player in the Premier League.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 20 2011, 06:17 AM
Post #12

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 20 2011, 01:31 AM) *
I don't think there's any questioning he is decent, but like Ash says, he's nowhere near the hype. I honestly don't think he's a top 5 left winger in the Premier League. He's not even the best left sided Welsh player in the Premier League.

Of course not, Giggs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 20 2011, 06:42 AM
Post #13

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Oh? I thought he was talking about Charles N'zogbia! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 20 2011, 06:57 AM
Post #14

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

No he had Ashley Young in mind, he just said Welsh so that people like us don't follow through

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 20 2011, 02:32 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Apr 20 2011, 01:06 AM) *
It's not a question of this really. Do I think Bale is good, yeah, he has potential, though he can go missing.

Though when our media is comparing him to Messi/CR7 and saying he's the best left winger in the world, after just a few top-quality performances it's mad. Only at the start of the season were people saying "Yeah, what happened to Bale, he hasn't done much", fickle game.

But it's not just the media is it? Isn't the Player of the Year Award decided by the players?

Personally I have no idea how good he is because I just have not seen him enough. What I know is that whenever I hear his name I will also hear something like "yeah... did you see him against Inter?"... and that's it...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:50 AM