Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cassano: 'I have everything at Milan'

anano1214
post Apr 17 2011, 03:43 PM
Post #1

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,571

Antonio Cassano dedicated the goal to his wife and newborn son. “I have everything at Milan, but I hope Sampdoria survive.”

FantAntonio converted a penalty against the club he left in bitter circumstances in January, as the Rossoneri swept Samp aside 3-0 last night.

“I played a great game. Maybe I was inspired by the birth of my son,” he said after Christopher Cassano’s arrival on Friday.

“Obviously I dedicate the goal to my son and my wife. Becoming a father is an indescribable joy. I don’t know how to express these emotions.

“Why did we choose the name Christopher? I just liked it. I am a special kind of guy and my son will be the same.”

Cassano had struggled to make an impact at Milan recently, but was pushed into action with Zlatan Ibrahimovic suspended and Alexandre Pato injured.

“I am starting to improve physically, as that is very important for me and once I am fit it makes everything easier.

“I have everything at Milan. I feel complete, get on well with my teammates and the Milan family. Now we have to focus on winning the Scudetto.”

The fiery forward still reserved a word of commiseration for his former club, as Sampdoria are now just one point clear of the relegation zone.

“I hope Sampdoria survive. At the same time, next week there’s Bari-Samp, so it’s tough to support them against my hometown club.

“They didn’t do too badly at San Siro, especially in the first half. I have always said Samp will reserve a place in my heart, because if I am at Milan then it is thanks to those three years at Marassi.

“I didn’t feel any particular joy at scoring against them, just as I don’t when netting against Bari. Samp were decisive for me.”

Football Italia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 17 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Cassano is one of my favourite players. He's been a good boy since being at Milan, and imho is a wonderful player.

I like him a lot and feel quite comfortable when he plays.

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 17 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 17 2011, 07:12 PM) *
He's been a good boy

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 17 2011, 07:12 PM) *
I like him a lot and feel quite comfortable when he plays.

Can't agree with either of that.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 17 2011, 09:49 PM
Post #4

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Cassano >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldinho.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:44 AM