> Serie A 2019/2020 season, All Milan games in Serie A

han2503
post Nov 10 2019, 10:53 PM
Post #511

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

We'll be without Hakan and Bennacer against Napoli...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 10 2019, 11:00 PM
Post #512

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 10 2019, 10:48 PM) *
I really did not think Krunic was bad, he's an interesting player for sure, just very slow.

Why don't you think Krunic was bad? He's a very limited player. Yes, his tackling and work rate are good, but that's not enough. A midfielder needs to have good passing, vision and quick thinking, and he has none of those. Only Paqueta and Bennacer possess those attributes in our midfield.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 10 2019, 11:02 PM
Post #513

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 10 2019, 10:45 PM) *
I think Pioli should really consider moving to a 4-2-3-1. With Paqueta and Bennacer in the double pivot. Paqueta is not just tricks and flicks, he has industry as well and is one of our best passers, and Bennacer has come back roaring under Pioli. I'd like to see them in that setup. Rebic, Hakan and Suso would be in support of Piatek, that would leave him less isolated than he currently is.

I'd definitely try that.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 11 2019, 11:39 PM
Post #514

Nobody has discussed this here, but there were rumours a few days ago about our interest in Ibrahimovic. LA Galaxy's president even said that he has an agreement with us, only to claim afterwards that his words were misinterpreted.

What do you guys think? Would you sign a 38 year old Zlatan?

+Quote Post

nuh
post Nov 12 2019, 11:11 AM
Post #515

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,284

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 12 2019, 12:39 AM) *
Nobody has discussed this here, but there were rumours a few days ago about our interest in Ibrahimovic. LA Galaxy's president even said that he has an agreement with us, only to claim afterwards that his words were misinterpreted.

One of the biggest mistakes this club has ever made was selling Ibra and Thiago during the summer 2012. Though, having said that, I’d rather we move on and find better solutions. I love Ibra, his two seasons with the club have been fantastic and yes, I think he’d still be able to offer something this season. Though, making short-sited signings are what killed this club. I’d rather we fix this solution with a player that could help us for a longer period than potentially 6 months. I do agree with the opinion that we need experience, but not a 38-year-old Ibra. It may be a good idea to go all out for Cavani, he’s everything we want Piatek to be, good on the ball, helps out in the defense, can create his own chances and creates for others. His contract expires next season and Icardi seems to be doing well for PSG. Maybe he would be worth pursuing.

If we're going to sign a past player it should be Thiago. What we miss more than anything is a leader in the back 4. I really think if we can bring in a vocal player that can shape the defense better and demand players to focus, we'll concede less. I really think one of the reasons Abate and Thiago performed well with us was because of Nesta constant feedback on the pitch.

PS. Hi guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) , I haven’t posted in a long time but I’ve been coming on often to read your opinions.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 12 2019, 04:23 PM
Post #516

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 10 2019, 10:38 PM) *
It's true we did not deserve to lose,

True champions never 'deserve' to win. Which is why losers never 'deserve' to lose.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 12 2019, 04:25 PM
Post #517

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (nuh @ Nov 12 2019, 11:11 AM) *
One of the biggest mistakes this club has ever made was selling Ibra and Thiago during the summer 2012.

Yup, that and the exodus that summer ended Milan.

PS. Hi guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) , I haven’t posted in a long time but I’ve been coming on often to read your opinions.

Hi Nuh, hope you're well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I don't post as often either any more. But I still pop on.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 16 2019, 02:00 PM
Post #518

One of the biggest mistakes this club has ever made was selling Ibra and Thiago during the summer 2012. Though, having said that, I’d rather we move on and find better solutions. I love Ibra, his two seasons with the club have been fantastic and yes, I think he’d still be able to offer something this season. Though, making short-sited signings are what killed this club. I’d rather we fix this solution with a player that could help us for a longer period than potentially 6 months. I do agree with the opinion that we need experience, but not a 38-year-old Ibra. It may be a good idea to go all out for Cavani, he’s everything we want Piatek to be, good on the ball, helps out in the defense, can create his own chances and creates for others. His contract expires next season and Icardi seems to be doing well for PSG. Maybe he would be worth pursuing.

If we're going to sign a past player it should be Thiago. What we miss more than anything is a leader in the back 4. I really think if we can bring in a vocal player that can shape the defense better and demand players to focus, we'll concede less. I really think one of the reasons Abate and Thiago performed well with us was because of Nesta constant feedback on the pitch.

It's hard to find better solutions, my friend. In the situation we're in, you think we have the allure and economic power to sign a world class striker such as Cavani? The only reason Ibra would come is because he'd come for free, and because he's 38. Don't think any decent European club wants him anymore. Not to mention he's said multiple times that he loves this club.

For an 18-month contract I'd sign him on the spot. Physically the guy is still a beast. Like Cristiano, he's one of those players who don't revert to crap after they reach a certain age. And we need him, badly.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 17 2019, 02:38 PM
Post #519

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 11 2019, 11:39 PM) *

I'd carry him on my back from LA to Milano. Zlatan is Zlatan, no matter how old he is, he's a true leader and winner, the exact kind of player we need in this team full of inexperienced players who have never won anything

How old is Thiago now? I think we can find cheaper solutions for the same quality. The PSG players who have gotten used to kicking back in France and earning astronomical wages are out of our price point imo. Look at Verratti as the best example of this, he's wasting all that talent playing in France imo, but look at the contract extension he signed, no Italian team would pay that, even the big clubs in Spain and England would think twice

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 22 2019, 09:46 PM
Post #520

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 17 2019, 02:38 PM) *
I'd carry him on my back from LA to Milano. Zlatan is Zlatan, no matter how old he is, he's a true leader and winner, the exact kind of player we need in this team full of inexperienced players who have never won anything

How old is Thiago now? I think we can find cheaper solutions for the same quality. The PSG players who have gotten used to kicking back in France and earning astronomical wages are out of our price point imo. Look at Verratti as the best example of this, he's wasting all that talent playing in France imo, but look at the contract extension he signed, no Italian team would pay that, even the big clubs in Spain and England would think twice

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Nov 24 2019, 04:15 PM
Post #521

Allievi Nazionali

Wow. No one bothered to show up for the Napoli match.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 24 2019, 04:32 PM
Post #522

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Sadly. Anyone watched the game? I tried, but failed. We're so bad it's really a pain to watch. Even good or solid teams look bad when playing with us.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2019, 08:22 PM
Post #523

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 24 2019, 04:32 PM) *
Sadly. Anyone watched the game? I tried, but failed. We're so bad it's really a pain to watch. Even good or solid teams look bad when playing with us.

Napoli have been bad for quite a while tbh.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Nov 25 2019, 10:11 AM
Post #524

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

was draw a positive result?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2019, 11:00 PM
Post #525

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 25 2019, 10:11 AM) *
was draw a positive result?

It's hard to answer that question in the situation we're in. A draw vs Napoli at home, it's never a bad result, but what good does it do to us? None. Might as well have lost and nothing would have changed.

Just realised this is the worst start to a season ever for Milan since the ra of 3 points.

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:40 PM