post Sep 15 2019, 09:40 PM
Post #196

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 15 2019, 09:40 PM) *
Can the ref also send RR off for derby

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Sep 15 2019, 09:42 PM
Post #197

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

Somehow 3 points. One sub only so expected a very similar lineup next week

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2019, 09:43 PM
Post #198

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Another 3 points

Once again, not deserved. Some of the worst football I've seen in a while from this team, and disgraceful conduct at the end to boot

The derby is next week. We haven't won that fixture in a while now and I don't anticipate that trend to change anytime soon, I'm mostly worried about getting a good hiding at this point considering how we're playing

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 15 2019, 09:45 PM
Post #199

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Giampaolo has to go. He's a complete amateur. I'm sure Parma, Sampdoria, Crotone or Palermo will soon be in need of a new coach.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 15 2019, 09:45 PM
Post #200

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

What an abysmal performance. No words to describe how clueless and sloppy this team is. Reminds me of how we used to play football when I was a kid, just kicking the ball without knowing what to do with it. Giampaolo has been a huge disappointment.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 15 2019, 09:46 PM
Post #201

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 15 2019, 09:45 PM) *
Giampaolo has to go. He's a complete amateur. I'm sure Parma, Sampdoria, Crotone or Palermo will soon be in need of a new coach.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 15 2019, 09:47 PM
Post #202

Primavera
Group Icon

What made you think he's good?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2019, 09:48 PM
Post #203

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Rodriguez, Biglia, Hakan and Suso were all terrible.

Each one of them continuously slows down our plays.

Bennacer absolutely has to play against Inter, he's the only mid we have along with Paqueta capable of actually making a forward pass.

There are so many things wrong with this team I don't even know where to start. But the fact that we don't even seem to have basic concepts down is what's most worrying.

We're slow and static, the players hold onto the ball too long, there are zero ideas on how to break a team down. The horizontal passing is just mind bending. Rodriguez, Biglia, Hakan and Suso being the major culprits of the continuous horizontal passing leading to nowhere

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 15 2019, 09:48 PM
Post #204

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2019, 10:55 PM) *
I think we need to start a pool.

How long do you think Giampaolo will last?

Wow I used to do that like 2-3 years ago. I completely forgot who this is done. Or has the option disappeared?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2019, 09:49 PM
Post #205

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Allegri is without a team. We better get on that.

And this coming from a huge Allegri critic. But this is obviously not going to lead anywhere good. We need to cut our losses quick imo, before it's another season down the drain

Obviously this won't happen, a bit of wishful thinking on my part

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2019, 09:50 PM
Post #206

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 15 2019, 09:48 PM) *
Wow I used to do that like 2-3 years ago. I completely forgot who this is done. Or has the option disappeared?

I think we can still do it.

IIRC you need to start a thread as a poll. Let me look into it

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 15 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #207

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Absolutely terrible match. We got the 3 points, but is that all that matters? If we play like this during the season then we're going to be fighting for relegation.

Rebic provided some energy and much-needed solutions. He could be an interesting aquisition. But, when we're playing this way..no player can save us. Giamp imo needs to GTFO. He start with this ideal that he has a system, and that he wants Milan to play good football. Then. he decided to change formations very quickly. He is also fucking up our talented youngters. He keeps saying that Paqueta needs to be less Brazilian. He doesn't play in the right position, and not in the right mind-set at least. One of our most interesting player, now just became much less attractive.

Also, Piatek is absolutely is absent. His touch lets him down each time, and we can't seem to get him into the right positions.

Biglia instead of Bennacer is a stupid decision. The guy was man of the match in our second serie A game. Why the hell use Biglia? (who IMO needs to leave sooner rather than later)

And, what's more frustrating is that we're not playing attractive football...if we're putting on good performances I wouldn't mind it.

At this point, I really wouldn't mind seeing Gattuso come back. He knows all the players really well, and can put in some good fighting spirit inside of them.

All I can think about now is how bad the game against Inter will be. And, how they made all the good decisions, and we made all the terrible ones.

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 15 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #208

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 15 2019, 11:45 PM) *

Totally agreed.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2019, 09:53 PM
Post #209

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (William405 @ Sep 15 2019, 09:51 PM) *
Absolutely terrible match. We got the 3 points, but is that all that matters? If we play like this during the season then we're going to be fighting for relegation.

Rebic provided some energy and much-needed solutions. He could be an interesting aquisition. But, when we're playing this way..no player can save us. Giamp imo needs to GTFO. He start with this ideal that he has a system, and that he wants Milan to play good football. Then. he decided to change formations very quickly. He is also fucking up our talented youngters. He keeps saying that Paqueta needs to be less Brazilian. He doesn't play in the right position, and not in the right mind-set at least. One of our most interesting player, now just became much less attractive.

Also, Piatek is absolutely is absent. His touch lets him down each time, and we can't seem to get him into the right positions.

Biglia instead of Bennacer is a stupid decision. The guy was man of the match in our second serie A game. Why the hell use Biglia? (who IMO needs to leave sooner rather than later)

And, what's more frustrating is that we're not playing attractive football...if we're putting on good performances I wouldn't mind it.

At this point, I really wouldn't mind seeing Gattuso come back. He knows all the players really well, and can put in some good fighting spirit inside of them.

All I can think about now is how bad the game against Inter will be. And, how they made all the good decisions, and we made all the terrible ones.

Yep.

Conte and Sensi are like a knife through the heart.

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 15 2019, 09:54 PM
Post #210

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 15 2019, 11:47 PM) *
What made you think he's good?

I think everyone thought of him as this manager who made Empoli play beautiful football. At least this how he was sold to us..

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:14 PM