> a few thoughts..., a few thoughts...

Shidan
post Aug 28 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #1

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 496

Just a few thoughts for you guys...
well, i agree with some of you, the team is good still, we have a few new players and we can probably try to acheive something this year...
now, my problem is this. i dont believe in milan anymore, the promises they've made are not coming true.
ancellotti said sheva would be replaced by another champion, braida promised a big surprise. nothing at all. i've gotten to the point of accepting sobis, ronaldo and oliveira and actually would have been happy.
Now, nothing is happening in the transfer market and i wonder why.
I watched a video the other day of oloverira walking into the airport with braida and galliani. braida looked so nervous and annoyed, and also galliani.
It struck me, and i came with a realisation. We have a horrible image. With everyone. No body really wants to make deals with us, not even freaking betis.
we need to change galliani first of all, he lost it, its been a few years he's lost it. Since the summer where we got nesta i cant recall a good investment on his part. Kaka was braida's and leonardo's move. Galliani did the gilardino thing, but he payed too much. I think there is need to change galliani. Berlusconi is too good to him, football has changed, we need smart people that now how to make business quickly.
we wont be getting no good players guys, not now not next year...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 28 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I'm not that despearare to say that we won't be buying anyone for the next years but I agree with you on that our board is not working well anymore and the fact that we would feel OK with players like Ronaldo and Oliveira is grave and ominous!!!

Silvio Berlusconi seemed to wanted to fire Galliani for Moggi at some time last season and that shows he's concerned too about our boards abilities ... it's true that I don't feel we have a good image inside/outside of Italy!!!!

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

Costacurta
post Aug 28 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #3

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,611

Interesting, and I too share your concerns as to the farce that has been this summers transfer market. Witht he relation and exodus from Juventusm, we should have been making hay, instead, we have lost ground to our biggest rivals continenatally, Barca and Madrid, and at home, Inter looks like they will be more than competetion for us this year for best team in Italy.

Transfers have been lacking, and I totally agree that when we're promised a 'surprise' and an equal to Sheva, we expect one. Wr should be going for the future superstars like Tevez where they can make their name here at Milan. Instead, all we've had is some chat about 2 unknown Brazilians. In my view, i we're going to get a new striker in, lets do it properly, not some cut-price mid-table Spanish side outsider. I agree with the image thing too, I think Milan has been tainted more than we might acknowledge by the CalciopoliMoggi Gate rubbish, and the fact that we SEEM to have escaped, more or less unharmed, has further made us seem llike we used our size and influence to avoid the justice we deserved. Hence I think your right, people arnt too keen to come here at the moment. And our transfer board, I don't know why Ancelotti seems to have so little to do with transfers, but he should be given a chance to soend the cash since my fiath in Galliani is dwindling fast too. I still think he is an outstanding footballing statesman, if you know what I mean, though perhaps that is a reputation built on his skilled oratory, rather than his actions.

Dark days I fear.

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 28 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

what Costacurta says is true and disgusting; everyone thinks that Milan escaped punishment because of Berlusconi and his power. They don't know the facts, they probably have never even watched a single Serie A game before, but seeing Milan in the CL while previously accused of match-fixing makes them think that Milan is a rotten club!!!! I say f@ck them but still our image is bad and I can't think of anything we could probably do to change the tide but win the Scudetto; that would make people shut their nasty mouths up!!!!!

Forza Ragazzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 28 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #5

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I agree, Galliani should move out. His summer market this year has been disastrous. I don't have faith in his words anymore like I had 1-2 years ago. Every year Milan has signed great players, but this year they have to admit they've passed the limit.

2002: we got Nesta, Rivaldo, Seedorf and Tomasson
2003: we got Kakà and Cafu
2004: we got Stam and Crespo
2005: we got Gilardino and Jankulovski
2006: what have we got? Favalli? Bonera? Gourcuff?

Please! We need reinforcments. Not because our team is weak, but because Stam, Rui Costa and Sheva are not Milan players anymore, and they haven't yet been replaced. So I think that Galliani too has to be replaced. Sacchi maybe?

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 28 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Sacchi is old too ... I want a fresh mind in Milan!!!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 28 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #7

Sacchi's mind is fresh like a 30 years old person. But maybe you're right, we should bring young blood in, even in our board.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 28 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Shidan @ Aug 28 2006, 11:08 AM)
ancellotti said sheva would be replaced by another champion, braida promised a big surprise. nothing at all. i've gotten to the point of accepting sobis, ronaldo and oliveira and actually would have been happy.

You are totally right, especially here, I think when we finally heard about Oliveira everyone was extatic, and over what? An unproven player who had just recovered from a serious injury, but more importantly we were all relieved to finally have some assurance that we don't only have Gila and Pippo as our strikers. I think this just shows how desperate we have become to at least have a life line to hang on to for next season that we won't be starting with just 2 strikers who can't even play together in the same formation.

QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 28 2006, 11:42 AM)
Interesting, and I too share your concerns as to the farce that has been this summers transfer market. Witht he relation and exodus from Juventusm, we should have been making hay, instead, we have lost ground to our biggest rivals continenatally, Barca and Madrid, and at home, Inter looks like they will be more than competetion for us this year for best team in Italy.

Transfers have been lacking, and I totally agree that when we're promised a 'surprise' and an equal to Sheva, we expect one. Wr should be going for the future superstars like Tevez where they can make their name here at Milan. Instead, all we've had is some chat about 2 unknown Brazilians. In my view, i we're going to get a new striker in, lets do it properly, not some cut-price mid-table Spanish side outsider. I agree with the image thing too, I think Milan has been tainted more than we might acknowledge by the CalciopoliMoggi Gate rubbish, and the fact that we SEEM to have escaped, more or less unharmed, has further made us seem llike we used our size and influence to avoid the justice we deserved. Hence I think your right, people arnt too keen to come here at the moment. And our transfer board, I don't know why Ancelotti seems to have so little to do with transfers, but he should be given a chance to soend the cash since my fiath in Galliani is dwindling fast too. I still think he is an outstanding footballing statesman, if you know what I mean, though perhaps that is a reputation built on his skilled oratory, rather than his actions.

Dark days I fear.

What you said here is a perfect analysis of what we're going through right now.

Just want to answer what you said about Carlo and why they don't let him get involved in the transfers. If we were an English side then yes the transfers would be up to him, all the board would have to do is askhim who HE wants and they try anything in their power to get him, that's why in England coaches are called managers, because they actually MANAGE the team. In Italy however Carlo is just the coach, he might tell them we need a new right back, but the board are the ones who try to find that RB and bring him, Carlo is not the one that chooses who to bring.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 28 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #9

Carlo is just a victim in this whole mess, like us fans. Maybe he is thinking he should have accepted Real's offer back in May. That way at least he would had a better summer and transfers market. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 28 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2006, 04:06 PM)
Carlo is just a victim in this whole mess, like us fans. Maybe he is thinking he should have accepted Real's offer back in May. That way at least he would had a better summer and transfers market. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

it's a pity. I'm sure Carlo wanted some more players but even though he's the one on which the hammer is gonna fall on when/if we fail this season!!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 28 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2006, 02:21 PM)
it's a pity. I'm sure Carlo wanted some more players but even though he's the one on which the hammer is gonna fall on when/if we fail this season!!!

Remove the bold part from your post please.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 28 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2006, 01:21 PM)

I never thought I would see this day, dst is defending Carlo (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

But you're totally right, first they don't get us the players the team need, totally our board's fault then at the end of the season they will blame him, when our defense has been weakened even more and we have lost someone that is capable of scoring 20+goals for us but still make a lot of assists for his strike partner. Last year our defense was not under that much heat because we always almost managed to score more then we conceeded, but this season that will definately not be the case

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 28 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #13

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2006, 04:23 PM)
Remove the bold part from your post please.

it's just there for formality matters ... if I believe it's just 'when' I'm going to kill myself!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2006, 04:29 PM)
I never thought I would see this day, dst is defending Carlo  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

yeah I surprised myself too!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
I hope Silvio's not just trying to use Carlo as a scapegoat ... that would be totally unfair!!!

+Quote Post

megaren
post Aug 28 2006, 02:44 PM
Post #14

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,170

Hey Guys,
I totally agree with you all.....I am posting in here for the first time...well before stating my opinion i'd like to introduce myself.My name is Renoy,I am 25,I am from India,I am a Mechanical Engineer and i am plaaning to leave for Australia the end of this year to pursue my Master's degree in OIl and Gas Engineering.On my love for AC Milan i would say that i have been following the club since the end of the 80s....you could say,since i was a kid.And this has only been a club i have loved so much and i have loved no other ever since.I grew up watching Baresi,Paolo Maldini,Van Basten,Rijkaard,Gullit,Costucurta and other milan legends.from the middle of the 90s till the beginning of the year 2000,i wasnt able to follow them as much but since 2001 i got back an hard.i didnt have a hard time getting back cuz milan was always in my blood.I was fascinated to see guys like maldini,costucurta,nesta,rui costa,sheva,gattuso,pirlo,seedorf,pipo and other guys who made Milan always the strongest as in the past.we later got kaka who has shown that the milan selection policy never got wrong when it came to finding talent.Well i really like the guy Gila.he has a lot of potential and we just need to give him sometime.he is a lethal striker and he will come out all guns blazing soon.sheva was a great player for us no doubt but he left with a sting for all us milan fans and i have to say with regret that i hate him ever since......the main thing being his saying that he liked to end his career there like some milan greats.....f**king traitor.its all over now.
I am totally disappointed with Milan now...not with the team but by the delay and these speculations that do not bear fruit......its the 28th guys and what are these guys upto.i wouldnt have liked to see that ibra or fatnaldo or even crespo here.who cares abt fatnaldo anyway.if sobis was good enough or even this oliveira dude was good enough,why didnt we net these guys....all these fakes promises by the Milan management are going up in smoke now.Cafu is too old,i agree but he is playing well....God knows for how long though.i would love to see Oddo here.he is a good RB.we have the strongest midfield any side would love to have.we have to make great inroads into the defender market and the forwards market and that too very soon.well ronaldinho is a great player i agree.but do we need another midfielder?i dunno.i was impressed the way he gave us alot of trouble in last years CL...though i prayed that reno gattuso or nesta would break his legs that he would never play again.i dont think he has space in the midfield for this team with kaka,pirlo,gattuso and seedorf...man what a cast!!!So Milan management,wherever u guys are....forget that crap called Fataldo and go for someone better.......like torres or even tevez(he aint bad though he looks like a convict)...and to the Real Madrid idiots....u better not even dream abt Kaka for another 5 or 10 years cuz he is ours and only ours.....and if Real ever does...........we would squash them like bugs........that Calderon MF has to be stoned that he never mentions Kaka again not even when he is asleep...ok guys will post something later....Praying that we get Oddo,Buffon,some good forward other than Fatnaldo.......31st is just a couple of days ahead....Silvio u better buys all these guys with the million u have and do it soon
Bye Guys

+Quote Post

megaren
post Aug 28 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #15

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 2,170

Hey Guys,
I totally agree with you all.....I am posting in here for the first time...well before stating my opinion i'd like to introduce myself.My name is Renoy,I am 25,I am from India,I am a Mechanical Engineer and i am plaaning to leave for Australia the end of this year to pursue my Master's degree in OIl and Gas Engineering.On my love for AC Milan i would say that i have been following the club since the end of the 80s....you could say,since i was a kid.And this has only been a club i have loved so much and i have loved no other ever since.I grew up watching Baresi,Paolo Maldini,Van Basten,Rijkaard,Gullit,Costucurta and other milan legends.from the middle of the 90s till the beginning of the year 2000,i wasnt able to follow them as much but since 2001 i got back an hard.i didnt have a hard time getting back cuz milan was always in my blood.I was fascinated to see guys like maldini,costucurta,nesta,rui costa,sheva,gattuso,pirlo,seedorf,pipo and other guys who made Milan always the strongest as in the past.we later got kaka who has shown that the milan selection policy never got wrong when it came to finding talent.Well i really like the guy Gila.he has a lot of potential and we just need to give him sometime.he is a lethal striker and he will come out all guns blazing soon.sheva was a great player for us no doubt but he left with a sting for all us milan fans and i have to say with regret that i hate him ever since......the main thing being his saying that he liked to end his career there like some milan greats.....f**king traitor.its all over now.
I am totally disappointed with Milan now...not with the team but by the delay and these speculations that do not bear fruit......its the 28th guys and what are these guys upto.i wouldnt have liked to see that ibra or fatnaldo or even crespo here.who cares abt fatnaldo anyway.if sobis was good enough or even this oliveira dude was good enough,why didnt we net these guys....all these fake promises by the Milan management are going up in smoke now.Cafu is too old,i agree but he is playing well....God knows for how long though.i would love to see Oddo here.he is a good RB.we have the strongest midfield any side would love to have.we have to make great inroads into the defender market and the forwards market and that too very soon.well ronaldinho is a great player i agree.but do we need another midfielder?i dunno.i was impressed the way he gave us alot of trouble in last years CL...though i prayed that reno gattuso or nesta would break his legs that he would never play again.i dont think he has space in the midfield for this team with kaka,pirlo,gattuso and seedorf...man what a cast!!!So Milan management,wherever u guys are....forget that crap called Fataldo and go for someone better.......like torres or even tevez(he aint bad though he looks like a convict)...its sad that zambrotta liked milan than barca and juve cheated him and us all by sending him to barca....this season has been so bad for us in the transfer market....and those ******* at inter are enjoying all the spoils..and to the Real Madrid idiots....u better not even dream abt Kaka for another 5 or 10 years cuz he is ours and only ours...and if Real ever does...........we would squash them like bugs........that Calderon MF has to be stoned to death that he never mentions Kaka again not even when he is asleep...ok guys will post something later....Praying that we get Oddo,Buffon,some good forward other than Fatnaldo.......31st is just a couple of days ahead....Silvio u better buys all these guys with the million u have and do it soon...sorry if theres a problem in spelling or typos...i did this really quick...forgive me mates
Bye Guys

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:53 PM