Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 16/12/06 - Serie A - Fiorentina v Milan

arivanjj
post Dec 13 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #31

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 13 2006, 06:37 PM)
I don't think it wise to have Rino play a full match so soon. We'll need him come Feb and March and the heavy duty CL starts.

I feel sorry to have to push Yoann this way, but we are desperate. Darn, shouldn't have lost Vogel!

So Brocchi, Ricky,Andy, Clarence for me, with Yoann as a sub for Clarence, since turtle is not 100%.

Oli and Pippo up front. Whatever mental block Gila's been having, it's probably gone up 2 storeys now after that penalty miss. I'd have him as a sub for Pippo, though I think Carlo will take Oli off for Gila.

these 3 matches are important and we need Rino to help our defence... plus our doctor said he is 95% fit so i don't think it'll cause any injuries and if he gets injured he'll surely recover for after the break.. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 13 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #32

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Yea i agree Rino would boost alot of confidence into the squad !!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 13 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #33

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Kalac
Cafu Maldini Kaladze Jankulovski
Pirlo
Gattuso Seedorf
Kakà
Oliveira Gilardino

We need Kaladze to mark Toni, cause they're both strong physically and Simic wouldn't do much against him. It's nice to see our team getting back together. Except Kalac and Kaladze, all the others are from the season's starting eleven.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 13 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #34

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 13 2006, 03:34 PM)
Kalac
Cafu Maldini Kaladze Jankulovski
Pirlo
Gattuso Seedorf
Kakà
Oliveira Gilardino

We need Kaladze to mark Toni, cause they're both strong physically and Simic wouldn't do much against him. It's nice to see our team getting back together. Except Kalac and Kaladze, all the others are from the season's starting eleven.

Yeah, i'd go for that one too

+Quote Post

mishie
post Dec 13 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

a close fought 1-1 draw. at least fiorentina should attack rather than sit 10 men behind the ball! we've had some classic matches over the years with the viola hopefully this one will be the same, a point out of the match would satisfy me in our current form but i always hope for a win. rino should be back and kaka to so gaining are best players back should inspire some much needed confidence and with a good run up to the winter break we could turn things around, but this is a big game for us and we have big game players so there is reason for some confidence lets hope it's not misplaced (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 14 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #36

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Liverani still fears Milan

Fabio Liverani has warned his Fiorentina teammates not to be fooled by Milan’s crisis ahead of Saturday’s clash.

The two teams meet at the Stadio Franchi this weekend in what will be a battle for 15th place, given the Viola’s Calciopoli punishment and the Rossoneri’s lack of results.

“I do not trust the fact that everyone believes Milan are in crisis,” said the former Perugia playmaker.

“It is clear that they are going through a difficult moment, when nothing seems to go as it should. However, if their luck changes, they are able to score at any time.

“I don’t think they can be considered out of the competition, if they recover all their injured players they have an impressive squad.

“I am sure they will get back on track and will fight until the very end for the top positions,” added the 30-year-old.

Liverani left Lazio for Florence during the summer, despite rumours that he had been contacted by Milan who were looking for an Andrea Pirlo alternative.

“I chose to come to Florence and I am very happy about this decision,” he noted. “There were never any conversations with Milan during the summer.”

Channel4

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 14 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #37

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Remember guys Fiorentina got penalised aswell so they are in the same posistion so this is a match we must win we cannot draw it will cost us dearly if we lose or draw i know im being dramatic but its true !!

FORZA MILAN THERE IS ONLY 1 MILAN

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 14 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #38

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Dec 14 2006, 11:16 AM)
Remember guys Fiorentina got penalised aswell so they are in the same posistion so this is a match we must win we cannot draw it will cost us dearly if we lose or draw i know im being dramatic but its true !!

FORZA MILAN THERE IS ONLY 1 MILAN

Fiorentina aren't exactly going throught the same crises we are going through. They seem to have adjusted. And if we can't win this one then we will lose 15th place in the table.

Something we canon do is fall another spot in the table.

This post has been edited by han2503: Dec 14 2006, 02:59 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Dec 14 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #39

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 14 2006, 05:59 PM)
Fiorentina aren't exactly going throught the same crises we are going through. They seem to have adjusted. And if we can't win this one then we will lose 15th place in the table.

Something we canon do is fall another spot in the table.

ok they have no injuries and they are winning games but 5 games winning streak has to end some where and i think it should be us to stop it !

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 14 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #40

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Fiorentina - Milan

There’s a surreal feel to this game as Milan travel to the Stadio Artemio Franchi to face Fiorentina in a battle for 15th place. While both sides have lofty ambitions, they have struggled to undo the damage done by the summer’s heavy Calciopoli deductions and find themselves bogged down in the bottom half.

Fiorentina were left with the biggest Calciopoli handicap of 15 points, but after a shaky start they are fighting back and last weekend’s 1-0 win over Chievo extended their unbeaten run to five games. Indeed the Viola would be in fourth place were it not for the deduction and they have now broken away from the drop zone and can set their sights on the UEFA Cup spots. If any Coach can guide the Tuscans to European football it’s Cesare Prandelli. The Brescia-born tactician was handed the Golden Bench award for the best Italian Coach of 2005-06 this week and after inspiring his side to an unexpected fourth-placed finish last term will believe his men can defy the odds again to secure European football.

Milan’s star-studded side is dangerously lacking in confidence. The Rossoneri faithful were less than impressed by last weekend’s stalemate with Torino and are calling for changes. Carlo Ancelotti must be feeling the pressure and will demand more from his underachievers. Alberto Gilardino is especially culpable. The ex-Parma marksman has only bagged two League goals this term and even missed a penalty against Torino – a rarity for Milan who converted 10 out of 10 last year. The Diavoli seem to have forgotten how to hit the target. Last term Milan were Serie A’s top scorers but now they only lead the League in shots off target and have also hit the woodwork more often than any other side – 13 times in total.

Prandelli has no new injury worries and may even be able to welcome back Argentine midfielder Mario Santana. Romanian goalkeeper Bogdan Lobont is nearing recovery from a fractured little finger but Cristiano Lupatelli is likely to keep his seat on the bench. Defender Alessandro Gamberini should start despite a quad injury and midfielder Michele Pazienza may return after a muscular problem.

Milan’s injury crisis has eased slightly. Gennaro Gattuso is back in action after recovering from a knee injury sustained at the start of November against Atalanta. Kaka’ has overcome a foot problem and Kakha Kaladze is likely to be available after suffering from muscle fatigue. However, Dida is out for three months so Zelijko Kalac keeps the gloves and Serginho, Giuseppe Favalli, Alessandro Costacurta, Massimo Ambrosini and Alessandro Nesta are all still sidelined. Andrea Pirlo returns from suspension.

Man on fire: Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina) – The Romanian Player of the Year scored his seventh goal of the campaign last weekend with a late strike at Chievo and was at the heart of everything the Gigliati created.

Last season: Fiorentina 3-1 Milan

Form guide: Fiorentina (W D D W W) Milan (L D W D D)

Fiorentina (probable): Frey; Ujfalusi, Dainelli, Gamberini, Pasqual; Pazienza, Liverani, Donadel; Jorgensen, Toni, Mutu

Milan (probable): Kalac; Cafu, Simic, Maldini, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gourcuff; Gilardino, Oliveira

Football Italia

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Dec 14 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #41

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

We will try hard but I'm convinced we will lose this one as well. Fiorentina are doing great and we... well... you know...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 15 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #42

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

SQUAD FOR FIRENZE: Kalac, Fiori, Facchin; Antonelli, Bonera, Cafu, Darmian, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Simic; Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Guerci, Kakà, Pirlo e Seedorf; Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

No Maldini. Simic will probably take his place. I just hope Carlo doesn't play Pippo and Gila at the same time, unless he decides to use Oli as a winger.

Kalac
Cafu Simic Kaladze Jankulovski
Pirlo
Gattuso Seedorf
Kakà
Oliveira Gilardino

FORZA MILAN!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 15 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #43

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 15 2006, 07:05 PM)
SQUAD FOR FIRENZE: Kalac, Fiori, Facchin; Antonelli, Bonera, Cafu, Darmian, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Simic; Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Guerci, Kakà, Pirlo e Seedorf; Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

No Maldini. Simic will probably take his place. I just hope Carlo doesn't play Pippo and Gila at the same time, unless he decides to use Oli as a winger.

Kalac
Cafu Simic Kaladze Jankulovski
Pirlo
Gattuso Seedorf
Kakà
Oliveira Gilardino

FORZA MILAN!

That would be my team too.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 15 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #44

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

@X

I dont think Carlo will play open football with Inzaghi, Gila and Oli .. he'll play it safe against Fiorentina

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 15 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 15 2006, 09:52 PM)
@X

I dont think Carlo will play open football with Inzaghi, Gila and Oli .. he'll play it safe against Fiorentina

In the press conference Carlo said that Kaka might even play upfront. So who knows. I think it will be another different formation for tomorrow maybe a 4-4-2 type thing with Kaka playing slightly behind one from Gila, Pippo or Oli. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:12 AM