> 06/12/06 - CL - Milan - Lille

han2503
post Dec 4 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (milanistar @ Dec 4 2006, 09:40 PM)
Do you really think Antonelli and Lunati have CL licences? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

You can bring through a limited ammount of youth players
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 4 2006, 11:56 PM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I would also go for Han's line up, except maybe put Gourcuff instead of Lunati.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 5 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 4 2006, 10:56 PM)
I would also go for Han's line up, except maybe put Gourcuff instead of Lunati.

Yeah that would probably be better. But since gourcuff has been playing a lot lately I thought a rest would be good, especially since Pirlo will be suspended he will definately play in the weekend against Toro.

But I gues at his age all the matches he gets the better

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 5 2006, 09:27 AM
Post #19

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 07:18 PM)
Yeah that would probably be better. But since gourcuff has been playing a lot lately I thought a rest would be good, especially since Pirlo will be suspended he will definately play in the weekend against Toro.

But I gues at his age all the matches he gets the better

isn't he suspended in serie a (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) ?!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 5 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 5 2006, 08:27 AM)

sry I meant since Pirlo will be suspended Gourcuff will definately play in the weekend

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 5 2006, 09:54 AM
Post #21

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 07:36 PM)
sry I meant since Pirlo will be suspended Gourcuff will definately play in the weekend

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/goodheart.gif) oh right.. my bad

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 5 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 5 2006, 08:54 AM)

No worries (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by han2503: Dec 5 2006, 10:04 AM

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 5 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #23

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 11:01 AM)

I think he should be banned!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 5 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 5 2006, 12:33 PM)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 5 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #25

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Ancelotti wants useless win

Carlo Ancelotti has asked his Milan side to perform against Lille, even though they have already qualified for the last 16 of the Champions League.

The Rossoneri were defeated by AEK Athens two weeks ago, but were confirmed as winners of Group H thanks to the draw between Anderlecht and the French outfit.

“The Champions League is our main objective every season and this year it is the same,” said Ancelotti in the Press conference at Milanello on Tuesday.

“We want to win tomorrow, for two different reasons,” added the tactician.

“First of all a victory would help us in this difficult moment, then many accused us of not being a serious club at the start of the campaign and we want to prove that is not the case.

“I have not yet decided which starting line-up I will field, although both Massimo Ambrosini and Kaka should be available.”

The Rossoneri have been hit by an injury crisis, but the former Juventus Coach deflected questions about possible new arrivals after Christmas.

“The club may decide to make some moves on the market in January, but this will not depend on the Champions League,” he added.

“We are just hoping that most of our injured players will have recovered by then.”

Ancelotti was then inevitably asked to comment on the betting investigation which does include two of his squad – Zeljko Kalac and Marek Jankulovski.

“These two players will be focused on the match and I am sure this issue will not distract them,” he continued.

“What happened during the summer is only the tip of the iceberg, but I believe illegal betting is an entirely different problem.

“In any case, there is a federal rule that says that FIGC members must not bet and that rule should always be respected.”

Football Italia

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 5 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #26

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

KAKA BACK

AC Milan welcome back midfielder Kaka for their final Champions League Group H showdown against Lille on Wednesday.

Kaka, who missed last weekend's 2-2 Serie A draw at Cagliari, has recovered from a foot injury and will be available to play.

The Brazilian's return to action is the only good news for coach Carlo Ancelotti, who is without nine injured regulars for the encounter at the San Siro, including goalkeeper Dida and midfield general Gennaro Gattuso.

Central defender Alessandro Nesta is the latest player to join the injury list, with the Italy international ruled out for three months after shoulder surgery.

Fortunately for the Rossoneri, they go into the clash against Lille with nothing to play for, having already qualified for the last 16 as group winners.

However, Ancelotti will be keen to give their fans some joy following his side's dismal campaign on the domestic front.

Sunday's result at Cagliari left the Rossoneri in 15th position in the standings, 24 points behind leaders Internazionale.

"We have to win against Lille because of our current situation," said Ancelotti.

"Against Lille I will field my best team because we want to honour the competition."

Meanwhile, Milan have slashed the price of tickets for the game to just one euro for those fans who hold a Serie A season pass, which should ensure a lively atmosphere come Wednesday night.

Lille head into the match knowing a win or a draw, coupled with a defeat for AEK Athens against Anderlecht, would secure them a top-two finish and progression to the knockout stage.

However, if they lose and Anderlecht do beat AEK, Les Dogues would finish fourth and out of Europe altogether.

Their chances have not been helped by an injury to goalkeeper Tony Sylva, who is ruled out of the game.

Sylva fractured a finger on his left hand during the 3-1 Ligue 1 win over Nancy at the weekend.

Gregory Malicki came off the bench as Sylva's replacement in that game and will now take his place in the starting XI against Milan.

Sylva's experience will be sorely missed but Lille coach Claude Puel has faith in his second-string custodian.

"Tony Sylva is an important part of the team and has often been decisive for us but we have every confidence in Greg," he said. "There is no need to worry."

Captain Gregory Tafforeau is a serious doubt for the match after injuring his ankle against Nancy, and he could be replaced by Milivoje Vitakic.

Other absentees include Johan Audel, who is still recovering from a shoulder injury, Stephane Dumont (knee) and Peter Franquart (thigh).

Peter Odemwingie should start as a lone striker in a 4-5-1 formation.

link

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 5 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #27

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Ancelotti mentioned Suazo at the press conference... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Dec 5 2006, 06:01 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Dec 5 2006, 11:57 PM
Post #28

Berretti

Member No.: 347

SQUAD FOR LILLE GAME
12/5/2006

Nineteen players have been called up for the Champions League tie with Lille:

GOALKEEPERS: Kalac, Fiori, Facchin.
DEFENDERS: Antonelli, Bonera, Kaladze, Maldini, Jankulovski, Simic.
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf.
STRIKERS: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Dec 6 2006, 12:08 AM
Post #29

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,894

GOALKEEPERS: Kalac, Fiori, Facchin.
DEFENDERS: Antonelli, Bonera, Kaladze, Maldini, Jankulovski, Simic.
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf.
STRIKERS: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

Well.. i think ancelotti could use this line up for this game , or at least i would like to see this line up.

thay can rest kaka, at least most part of the game, bonera can play as cb, and also gourcuff will have more minutes on the field.

-----------------kalac

---simic---bonera---maldini---antonelli

------brocchi---pirlo----seedorf

---------------gourcuff

--------gilardino---oliveira

+Quote Post

Alcatel
post Dec 6 2006, 12:08 AM
Post #30

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,558

Back (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) for the revenge.

I'm sorry for having been dishonest about the last confrontation but it was a pleasure for me. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

It'll be a hard game. Lille's players are on top form and really motivated - they still can qualify for the 1/8 final. I know you have other motivations.

I was really afraid to go to San Siro to get a result we could need but considering you miss such players as Dida, Gattuso or Nesta I think we have a little chance. I'm still scared by Inzaghi ! With him a goal can come from nowhere. Fortunately the young goalkeeper Malicki is pretty good - maybe not ready for CL. I trust in Bodmer (Ballack style) and Odemwingie.

I see Antonelli on the left ? Facing Keita who is our best player and already was in Lens ? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:11 PM